Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest canityo

Poppin’Dragon

On Saturday we're standing on stage in Lotte Department Store, Myungdong

It's a small stage but we'll try our hardest

Please come and support us!

Credits: CYWORLD + double_love123 + CYNOSTAR.NET

Muahaha, I'm so sure they are going to perform My Girl LIVE! XD T_T I hope it's live. ;^;

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest micnmin4eva

Poppin’Dragon

On Saturday we're standing on stage in Lotte Department Store, Myungdong

It's a small stage but we'll try our hardest

Please come and support us!

Credits: CYWORLD + double_love123 + CYNOSTAR.NET

Muahaha, I'm so sure they are going to perform My Girl LIVE! XD T_T I hope it's live. ;^;

Thanx for sharin that information.

I just wonder how was that event going on?

Were there many fans support them at that event?

I hope it's went well ^^

and....I wish I were there T_T

Guest canityo

^ Well actually the event is happening tomorrow, it was postponed for some unknown reason.

Oh well, Newstar on Saturday and then Streetjam on Sunday.

I hope XING won't get worn out. ._.; Even they'll go through much more hectic things later.

Guest micnmin4eva

^ Oh thanx for your answer

So I wish many fans will be there to support XING ^^

and about Newstar on Saturday and then Streetjam on Sunday

Where I can download those show? Could someone please tell me?

Any link? Clubbox? or Veoh? but I can't use youtube T_T

:::EDIT:::

Thanx for your answer ^^

V

Guest canityo

^ We aren't even sure if they are going to air these events. Because you know, they aren't really big events in the first place.

But if videos are released they will be up at CYNOSTAR.NET and Youtube....and if I'm bothered Veoh too.

Guest shaaaron

Hopefully, videos will be released for at least one of the performances, if possible, BOTH. T_T

And if there aren't official ones, hopefully clear fancams are, where you can actually hear them, because it's better than nothing at all and hoping that we were there to be able to see it ourselves.

Guest maizakichi

I didn't mean I wouldn't like it if he was in the group. I meant that it's pointless to leave and then come back. If you get me.

hehe..yea...

xing.tv now has 3 pop-ups tsk tsk tsk..lol

so i guess the street jam thing is really happening ,since they have it there..heheh

and more kevin. (i like their camera phone XD)

070810-0002331811884.jpgddd282813001.jpg

CREDITS TO DH's FRIEND's CY and CYNosTAR.NET

and..ooh..in contrast to yume's "so funny" signature...

0006577512487.jpg

CREDITS TO HAEJIN's CY and CYNosTAR.NET

Guest jack_yamap

thanks Maizakishi for the pics ^^

Wooo.. that girls r so lucky !!

I wish I could take a pic with Kevin someday ....

Guest TVXQ_superjunior

KEVIN!!! I dont recognize the others except got Kevin!!! T.T Can anyone please help me identify them in the My Girl MV? They look super cute there!!! I prefer Kevin in black hair but he look good now too... *happy*

Guest canityo

Did Kevin dye his hair??

I love their new song!! I've been watching it over and over again (i'm such a weirdo)

Hope they release more goodies like this Y(^.^)Y

What do you mean dyed? If you've watched the MV, that's the colour he dyed it to? ._.

I think it's just the lighting in the pictures.

KEVIN!!! I dont recognize the others except got Kevin!!! T.T Can anyone please help me identify them in the My Girl MV? They look super cute there!!! I prefer Kevin in black hair but he look good now too... *happy*

Uh okay.

Hyesung = Long hair

PD = The guy who dances with a backpack on.

Jinhyun = The guy who flips/has short hair.

Yume = The guy who sings after the first verse.

XDDD I was going to make some caps but yeah I'm hungry.

Kevin always does the hand-on-shoulder thing. XD I forgot what it's called. But darn, I'm so jealous of Korean fans. The cons of being an international fan huh?

Yume's sig is so funny. Poor little boy, must be so tired! XD

XING.TV has wayyyy too many pop ups and notices. xD

Guest loveprint

That's what I thought. I don't like pop-ups, and I don't like how the website uses pop-ups to inform us of important events. 'Cause I'm sure most people don't like pop-ups.

In my opinion, they should rethink the layout of their site a bit. Make a bigger section of news or something.

Guest micnmin4eva

maizakichi Once again Thanx for all pics T_T I'm so envy hahaha and yeah I agree that Kevin always does the hand-on-shoulder thing that make me feel even more envy ;)

I like how Yume keep on change his autograph! that's way too cute of him ^^ He made every of his autograph different. That's cool ^^

I hope XING.TV will add 1 more section for International fans too.. I can't read korean language and I can't register to thier fanclub section...T_T

Guest canityo

HyeSung

Our debut performance isn't far away T^T

Credits: CYWORLD + double_love123(Translations) + CYNOSTAR.NET

OMFG YEAHHH. :DDDD Awesome stuff. Muahaha.

Okay I'm feeling giddy now because two of the members posted about being on stage. XDDDDDD

I kind of doubt that it won't be aired on Tv, but then again you never know what could happen with XING.

Maybe they'll even postpone it again. God forbid that. >_>

Guest MiruMiru

No! Don't let them postponed it!

Kyaaaaa Sungie!!! good luck!!! XD

He's so straight-forward! so cute! I didn't choose a wrong guy XD

Guest loveprint

That is just way too cool. We've all been waiting for so long and I'm so sure that their perf won't disappoint us. I'm really looking forward to it.

I expect this thread to fire up tomorrow. Or the day after. Whenever the perf is released online.

Guest canityo

Yume is so cute and so is PD. XD Well Yume's sigs are cute. I posted up different versions (That I found on CYWORLD) and yeah. SO go to CYNOSTAR.NET and check out the presents fans give Yume, his sigs and PD's selfcam.

ratteethver.jpg

^ There's one of them, this one is the rat/rabbit teeth one. XDDD

Credits: Cyworld + CYNOSTAR.NET

That one seriously never fails to make me laugh. xD

I was like 'WTHHAHAHAHAHAH' when I found it.

v I know. T_T

Guest loveprint

HoJung is overdosing on Yume sigs. Damn she has so many. =_=;

v Well, it says "To HoJung." Not as freaky as you might have thought. And he definitely means tomorrow, Cammy.

Its freaky how you guys knows their stalkersfans' names. But yes! Yume's sig is really cute. ^^ He gives the impression of a little boy (like what YunAh always says). I wonder how man expressions he's got for his sigs. xDDD

Hmmm so HyeSung said that their debut performance is not far away. Well, let's not set my hope too high on the date. xD Wheee, not far away, he could be refering to months. Argh~ I'm not going to bother. >_<

Archived