^

I love everything too ^^.

the songs are very nice to listen..

lucky you.. I wanna buy their single too

bad they don't send to my country T_T

the photo's are so very nice thanks for sharing

I saw finally their MV ^^.

it looked really happy with all the colours

and stuff ^^. their hair isn't so bad as I thought..

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jieunnie<3

*sigh* Xing is such a good, but underrated group! =/ MEhhh I want their single! They look so cute in those pictures that maizakichi posted! :3

Guest kawaiixgrl

i was wondering, i past this thread sometimes, and not really updated, but why did ki bum left? that marumir right? he was my favorite too ><"

Guest loveprint

Ki Bum wasn't in any of the songs...I believe...according to the romanizations and lyrics...

Plus, he wasn't in the mv...umm...makes me wonder why they can't or won't promote this single?

And...I mean, they've been working hard for seven to eight months and was recording with Ki Bum.

Then he suddenly left. So did they record everything over? Hmm...just curious...

As you may have noticed, KiBum didn't have many singing parts in the last single. So I'm sure it probably wasn't that hard to take his parts out and record them again.

And where do they get the poster from? It's not from the CD.. and it's not for sale.

Guest superkibum19

oh my. even the CD looks pretty *Q*

Does anybody know if the XING single is at annyoung yet? ^^

Yup it is now up on both yesasia and annyoung. Now that it's out, everyone please support them by buying them. For me I would like to see Xing beat FT Island[i bought their Cd though lol]'s album in the top 10 list on yesasia, but I somehow doubt it. I hope I would be proven wrong. ^_^ And yes I just preordered my own copy. ^_^

Guest shaaaron

It'd be hard because FTI's really popular for being an actual band, and a good one while they're at it too while Xing has come back from 7/8 months of behind the scenes work.

But that would be pretty cool. :]

edit-

OWNAGE. Damn... I don't have anything to share, Nina should've owned the page. xD

Here, I'll put a picture YunAh shared at Cyno. :]

25996dh5.jpg

Credits - CYWORLD + CYNOSTAR.NET

Kevin is taaaaalll. 8]

Guest clemie186

Thank you maizakichi and sharon for the pictures!

They're carrying Kevin ^^ I really want the single now :P

The Korean fans get a poster along with the cd? O.o

Guest yenfung83

Why do Ki bum need to leave the group..

Is he the one who hv a brother in SS501??

I think Kevin hv the most part in their songs..

Guest canityo

*sigh* Xing is such a good, but underrated group! =/ MEhhh I want their single! They look so cute in those pictures that maizakichi posted! :3

Hmmm actually I don't think XING is underrated at all. (Do not take the next sentence seriously or whatever I'm just stating what I've heard!) Korean fans refer to them as teenage SG Wannabe or even the second Dongbang.

I'm sure they will steal many hearts once they start PROMOTING properly. (:

They released one single and everything goes crazy. XD

And they were in the top 5 for the most awaited group for 2007, so yeah.

i was wondering, i past this thread sometimes, and not really updated, but why did ki bum left? that marumir right? he was my favorite too ><"

It's not that the thread isn't update, it's that there were no updates before. And even though they released singles, MVs now they haven't really released anything along with that. (Official pics)

The answer to your question will be posted further in this post. :x

And where do they get the poster from? It's not from the CD.. and it's not for sale.

Didn't they have the official IYH poster in the IYH single? ._. Does it say on YesAsia that IYH single includes poster as well?

HEY YOU!

Okay, it's very annoying to have everyone asking the same questions every single day and that we have to answer them every single day with the same answer.

So I'm just going to post this once and for all. (Maybe we should make a F.A.Q T_T;;)

WHY DID MARUMIR (Kim Ki Bum) LEAVE XING? Your answer is through this LINK

If anyone else asks from now on, remember page 160. PAGE 160!!!

Guest loveprint

^

Yes they had it inside. Folded and it's small. The comparison between the poster and CD that Maiza showed us isn't the same size as the IYH one.

That's nice! YAY a poster. Erm Sharon I was exagerating on how long your spazz about the MV was. Its an inside joke. Thank you maiza for the pictures! Geez those a so nice. ^^ they're CARRYING Kevin. How cute!!! Everybody LOVES the youngest!!!

Now I know what Sharon meant when she said Kevin looks like one of CLAMP's creations. xD

Guest canityo

Clear unedited version of the pic that Sharon posted, except the site was a;gjadklgja and decided to stop loading at the sight of PD's shoes. T______________T!!!

20070810MW192059879037_b.jpg

Credits: Naver + Cynostar.net

T_T WHAT A SAD PICTURE!! The picture is like awesome until you looked down. ;_;

Edit-- I forgot to mention, a pic of Jinhyun's back is posted at Cynostar. XD

You know, Kevin looks like a mix of Syaoran + Faye (From Tsubasa Chronicles)

Guest WithYunHo

Is the poster actually on sale?! I want it!! I have one poster of XING with the four members

through a 'Junior' magazine. Then there's the one in IYH but I didn't want to put it up bcuz

it had the track/lyrics on it. So it's still in the cover. I would love that poster!! I want the cd

now! But I have to wait till tomorrow (T^T)

Yeah, I think Kevin lost a little weight too...my sister said that she was surprised that he was

small since he's an American...ya know, all those fast food places and all...so he was a bit

chubby...not chubby but had meat on him. Then he lost weight...he seemed darker too...now

he's very light skinned...lucky guy, I miss my light skin...

That's a really nice picture! (http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/6295/25996dh5.jpg) That's

the same spot where CSJH shot their mv 'Too Good'...can't help to realize or point that out...

The other pictures of XING posted with the single were awesome!! Thanks so much for sharing guys!

Yeahz Kevin does look like a mixture of Syaoran and Faye. Like what Sharon said, he looks like a CLAMP's creation. ^^

HyeSung's guitar is very green. VERY green. The boys...have veiny (that's not a word right?) hands.

Thank you heaps for sharing YunAh!

Guest shaaaron

YEAH! FAYE TOO! Omg... Kevin, why do you look like CLAMP's drawings? (I use to be a huge TRC fan. :x)

You need a Sakura in your life. HAHAHAHA Wtf? =_= I'm not hinting anything. Yume fan woooo.

Kevin is sooooo going to grow more. I don't think he's got long legs/body for nothing. :P

If HyeSung knows how to play the guitar.. :Db <3

Guest canityo

Rawr group pics.

1186797744_20070811_xing_2.jpg

1186797744_20070811_xing_1.jpg

Credits: As Tagged + CYNOSTAR.NET

Do not hotlink

Brb to edit.

That walking picture reminds me of the DBSK one, the one in L.A I think?

I wish they weren't blurry and all sd'hlsf;hjslfjkh.

Really now, the picture of them on the railings. Hyesung could seriously cut his hair (but leave the fringe) and then totally transform into the Eunhyuk mushroom haircut.

He reminds me of a mushroom now, how cute. XDD

Blah I need to go find more pics. (:

Guest maizakichi

^wooo...

like the black and white pic..hehehe...

and on the second pic..

PD's pose..is.....weird...hahahahha

and hyesung having a mushroom cut hari?

hehehe..

now i wanna see that..lol

thanks ^^

NewStar event is today!!!!