Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest illusions

:tears:

i cant believe their new album is out

i like all the songs lols i wonder if they are going to perform it live

but still i can only hear kevin`s voice everyone else sounds the same

i remember i use to think kevin`s voice was too girly now i think its very unique and hes right that no one can copy it

now that kibum left hes my next favorite member

HES YOUNGER THAN ME THOUGH :tears:

i have to mark this day i`m soo happy =x jkjk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shaaaron

^ Yeah, at first, Yume and HyeSung's voice can get hard to distinguish, but you'll soon be able to tell the difference, don't worry. :] And once you do, you'll wonder how you couldn't tell at first. It's just some getting use to first. :D <3

Looking forward to September for promotion and all that good stuff to start. :]

Guest superkibum19

They said that they would promote their 3rd single/1st album..and they might be debuting in august or by early september..

I haven't been in this thread for a long time >_<;;

OMG I'm going to Korea in Sept 15 for 7days! I hope they debut then. Crossing fingers. >_<

Guest maizakichi

yay! i haven't been online for almost 24 hours..

i was half afraid that an mv will come out while i was gone..lol..

my girl english version reminds of the songs song by aaron carter..lol..(okey don't shoot me :sweatingbullets: )

heheh..i was a fan of aaron carter a long time ago..ahha when i was into the preppy songs...lol...

and oh..the lyrics of my girl was actually

"Pinky promise you this from the bottom of my heart"?

how cute..hahha

^ Pinky promise? I need to listen again.

.... woah...it is pinky promise....how cheesyly cute!

Hehhh~ so MNET stated that the single was out 4 days ago. That's...strange, its extremely strange because YunAh would have picked up that news if it was out on the 3rd. September heh? That's horrible for me, that's when all of my exams are. Oh wellz, I'll have a lot to catch up on when I come back. That's not too bad.

Guest loveprint

^

Would she have? MNet didn't have it released until last night and it was only then they stated that Mnet were given it on the 3rd.

Guest shaaaron

Why does Yume's voice make me so happy? xD

I seriously think the 7/8 month long wait did something to me.

PINKYYYYYY..

I remember KiBum saying pink in his part in 어쩌다가 (Uhjjuhdaga).... yeah that was random but pink.. pinky.. yeah. :x Nevermind. I am in serious love with Yoohak.

Guest canityo

Really, he says Pinky? That's so cute. I want to spazz but kind of hard when I'm exhausted.

Sylvia woman, translations please! XD We need more info.

And I got a slightly better single picture here.

1186396557_xing2.jpg

Credits: Crazy + Cynostar.net

(OMFG HOW COME PD LOOKS SO FREAKING *melts* Aww Kevin looks so HAPPY. Hyesung reminds me of someone I can't remember and Yume..is too blurry but I wish he would dye his hair some other colour. o.o

There's also korean lyrics and the MNET page (Which has a summary on the new single) that I'm getting translated. Everyone hang in there. <3

Guest WithYunHo

^ Thanks for sharing the single picture...that background looks kinda fake though (^^)

Sorry to say, but the background reminds me of Teletubbies (^^) Hahaha!! Plus, the XING

logo was yellow too, like the sun! LOL! Sorry...

yale: That's awesome (^^) Kevin's a great person, isn't he? He seems very religious

and sweet. Very kind and friendly...this maybe a personal question and you don't have to

answer, but was Kevin very popular with the girls before debuting as a singer?

I'm still very excited about the MV! Cannot wait!! Thanks loveprint for sharing Jin Hyun's

part!! Now I want to see him sing it! He has a very sweet voice.

I seriously cannot pick a favorite in XING! First, I was being bias and like Ki Bum. Then I fell

for Jin Hyun after watching Star King (which helped me become a bigger XING fan >.<) And after

much readings from Cynostar and listening to XING's first single, I began to love Kevin's voice which

makes me like him a lot! Plus he's very cute. PD was just very adorable in his pictures and fell in

love with his cute photos. I read a lot of Hye Sung and Yume's Cyworld entries and love their

personalities...very great guys...I'll love XING and favor each member my own way then (^^) I

cannot only love one...

Guest Karinojjang~*

awwww,,

i just listen to their song , MY GIRL today!!

my friend gave it to me.

ahh so sweet XD i really l;i;k;e and LOVE it !!

for another songs , i havent listen to them yet.

i think i'll beg (haha yes, BEG) my friend in Korea to buy their album for me!!

lol super love it ahh!

CANT WAIT TO SEE THE MV *

Guest maizakichi

I remember KiBum saying pink in his part in 어쩌다가 (Uhjjuhdaga).... yeah that was random but pink.. pinky.. yeah. :x
really where? what part..tell me please..haha..did he say "pink" or the korean word for pink? ahaha..ok i'm desperate..lol

and in the single cover..man..hyesung looks like a girl...

and weee...PD in a sleeveless..hahaha...with no beanie..

it would have been better if he was facing the camera though..not sideways..

edit-

V thanks XD

Guest silver_byul

Why does Yume's voice make me so happy? xD

I seriously think the 7/8 month long wait did something to me.

PINKYYYYYY..

I remember KiBum saying pink in his part in 어쩌다가 (Uhjjuhdaga).... yeah that was random but pink.. pinky.. yeah. :x Nevermind. I am in serious love with Yoohak.

yupp he said pink but he meant pink light which symbolizes love. ^^ gaaaahh i'm late on translations yunah sorry~~~ >_<!!!!!

Guest loveprint

Everybody head over to Cyno now to see the lyrics tagged with who sings what. Trust me, you'll be surprised. I can tell you the staff at Cyno were pretty wrong with our guesses.

Kevin, Cheon HyeSung, and Jin were on mark but I think a lot of us got confused with Yume & PD. Damn. Well, I did anyway haha.

v lol man wtf is with that pic?

Guest canityo

At least I know who Hyesung is now. ^_^

PD sounds reaaaaaaaaaally sexy.

Kevin, well I knew who his voice was from the start and he improved.

Yume, same here but he improved a lot!

Jinhyun, his voice has a sweet tang to it. :D I like it!

And you have to click on this pic cos it really only contains a corner of Kev's face ._.;

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u310/FL...bbodolelove.jpg

Credits: Naver

It's a really random picture, I know. :x

Guest silver_byul

At least I know who Hyesung is now. ^_^

PD sounds reaaaaaaaaaally sexy.

Kevin, well I knew who his voice was from the start and he improved.

Yume, same here but he improved a lot!

Jinhyun, his voice has a sweet tang to it. :D I like it!

And you have to click on this pic cos it really only contains a corner of Kev's face ._.;

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u310/FL...bbodolelove.jpg

Credits: Naver

It's a really random picture, I know. :x

Heyy!! My brother has that wand toy thingy!!! lol and no he's not gay..really random though -____-;;;

gaaah *runs off to translate*

Guest shaaaron

OMG... PD'S VOICE....

Seriously he's got a mix of Yume and HyeSung's voices in his voice, just PD's is a bit higher.. kind of.

Nina you were right first when you said it was him second in Yoohak. <3

PD's hotttt... He looks really good in the single cover, from what I can make out. I can't wait to see a clearer version. :D

Yume..is too blurry but I wish he would dye his hair some other colour. o.o

Really, you don't like his red/brown hair? It doesn't bother me, but his IYH MV hair was the absolute best.. like perfection right there. Full and... fluffy. :D And his hair in that camwhore picture with the blonde streaks, that was pretty nice on him.

괜히 내 모습 맘에 걸려 그대 아프면 안돼요

I can't get over that part sung by Yume in 모른척해주세요... he sounds so good... T_T

As of now, Kevin and JinHyun have the most obvious voices. :] I can still tell which is Yume and which is HyeSung (Yume because of his deep tone and how I'm in absolute love with his voice -_-.. and HyeSung because he owns his strong parts, which is in every single part he sings, there's a strong part) PD's will probably be the hardest, but it won't be too hard. :]

Archived