But I'm really a big fan of Xing...

hehehehe...

When will they debut?

On August 11, right?

Oh, so excited...

hehehehe..

I'll post always here...

(if i'm not busy)

Actually we don't know when they'll debut on stage, except the fact that it's somewhere in September.

Post post post! :P

Uh this post it like empty. xD And Cammy I'm not scary, it just happened to be next to something eye-catching.

th_1185867337_200707_cindytheperky.jpg

^ Hellostar event.

Credits: Crazy + cynostar.net

Guest chae-gyeong_01

hehehe... :blush:

September..

long wait...

but still okay...

I'm patient...

and I saw a poster of xing here...

for their debut...

and what?

What happened to Kevin's hair?

But he's still cute...

and Jin Hyun's hair?

I want Jin Hyun's hair back!

:blink:

hehehehe...

and PD's dancing is really amazing...

I would prefer their hair at the something morning video...

Where they played w/ dogs...

I love their hair their...

and kevin is so cute their...

hehehehe...

canityo, I also noticed that when I saw the pic of BSG,

on celeb photos...

Xing was the first small pic I saw at the magazine...

hehehehe...

I'm really observing when it comes to pics...

Guest maizakichi

yay! thanks for sharing kevin's pic nina ^^ hehehe

cool..

you've got lot's of uhmm...childhood? pics of him..

yunah-i would want to have a countdown...

but from what number do we start? lol..

and thanks for sharing the scan..

i'm just wondering why the filename includes "cindytheperky"? hehehe

sorry for noticing such things..i really don't have nothing to do. ahhaha

and hi chae-gyeong_01

HI chae-gyeong_01, welcome to the thread! Yay this thread is actually moving. Maiza, I don't we should do a countdown. T_T we can do countdowns when we wait for them to perform. Which will be in a while. A lot of us have been waiting for over 7 months. That's a long time.

YunAh - you're right...its eye catching. I didn't even realize it until now.

Guest canityo

chae-gyeong_01: The first thing I noticed on the magazine was DBSK in chinese

That poster was for their NEWSTAR event, hosted by their company. It's like to find talent or something.

Kevin's hair went from black >blondered-brown. XD

Jinhyun's hair is alright, I loved it best in Star King days and well maybe it's just the angle of the camera for this photoshoot.

maiza: Yeah I noticed the file name too, when I was saving it. I was like literally like what the hell man? o_O

XDD

But I can see they mentioned PD in the article and also PD's friends, I guess that 'group' won most of the awards. Most of the XING ent. people won the awards. Dang, I'm wondering why Jinhyun didn't participate. T.T

Cammy: There should be a translation for that magazine, unless it's old or something. And it kind of looks out of date.

You know, I'm kind of getting annoyed. Remember how I exploded and I talked about how XING activities/appearances were slowly disappearing. We didn't even notice it but being included in thai/chi/kor or even japanese magazines have gone too now. (Not including the Hello star thing 'cos that doesn't include the whole of XING)

Well, now what are we feeding on? There are BARELY any cyworld entries and believe me Yume stating that he isn't a tree is just strange stuff.

Guest Bathankaal
Oh alright then. If you put it that way, I guess I get an idea of what you're talking about. I'll agree that XING's got the typical asian boy band group, perhaps this is another case where we can say that different people have different taste. I think it was the expression that confused me a little and made me take it the wrong way. Because sometimes, in one language a figure of speech is not nasty, but when translated it sounds worse? Erm yes, something like that. Thank you for clearing things up...

Glad to see that you figured out what I did want to say. Some french expressions are hard to translate the right way, so the misunderstanding can be important. I'm not so impulsive^^

Well, topic hijack...let's close the discussion on this reply^^

Guest WithYunHo

Which one is PD? The one in the top right hand corner? The second girl on the bottom row from the left looks

like Zhang Li Yin...it isn't her though, right?

That is such a cute picture of Kevin!!! So thuggin' in that picture!! When I first saw a glimpse of this picture...

I thought it was Dae Sung from Big Bang because his eyes looked a bit chinky and his hair color was similar

to his (^^)

I also liked Jin Hyun's hair in Star King...he had so much charisma!!! I'm looking for that episode of Star King

to download...a very high quality one so I can see his face clearly...

Guest shaaaron

^gansta.. XD

That picture of him makes him look younger, and look at his hair color! Now I wanna see him go blonde even more. :x

I think Yume looks fine, it just that he resembles Donghae a little more.

AND WHAT WOULD BE WRONG WITH THAT? :P Just kidding. But yeah, it does make him look more like DongHae. But right now, I'm just trying to see Yume as his own person (He doesn't look like YunHo and Se7en as much as he use to.. and I never saw JungHoon in him. :x) because comparing him to others gets a bit old and yeah, it's a compliment, but it can be taking away his originality. (if that makes any sense) It's hard though because he really does look like other stars we know. Not like there's anything wrong with that. HAHA kidding. Okay moving on..... xD

I'm still all laskd;aksd;k :D :D cause he has like... the same colored hair as I do.. (happy over something totally stupid much? xD) which will probably change after a while since they usually change hairstyles/color more frequently than I actually cut my hair. :x

Guest chae-gyeong_01

Thank you for the people,

who welcomed me...

I have been stalking here...

i think I know all things happened to Xing...

(i'm not starting it)

Ok,ok...

hehehehe...

All of them are my favorites...

They are such hotties...

and muscles...

Especially JinHyun...

hehehehe..

JinHyun is so good in Taekwando?

I'm not sure...

hehehe...

No wonder he has so hot muscles...

Yup, I like JinHyun's hair when he was in Star King...

Guest smile-jw

Whooo....I didnt reply here in so long. x_x

(actually i dont even remmeber if i posted here before...o_o)

I'll just whip these out slowly. Trying to keep the thread alive.

Here's another pic of Kevin when he was in the US. When he was 14-15. Most likely 15.

DO NOT TAKE OUT OF SOOMPI OR CYNO

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1642/gangstatn8.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA.

Whoaa Kevin o_o

He looks GANSTA.

....eh guys in my class look like that.

What if one day, they will look like Kevin?

HOLY. O_O!!

hm. Their MV shot in english village?

nice~

Cant wait for it!

Still waiting for Xings debut! :)

Im sure they wont dissapoint.

Oh and by the way, Im a Kevin stalker. :)

For real.

Nice to meet you too. ^^

Guest canityo
Which one is PD? The one in the top right hand corner? The second girl on the bottom row from the left looks

like Zhang Li Yin...it isn't her though, right?

Yuppers that's him! XD Zhang Li Yin? Aw man I can't be bothered going all the way back to the magazine scan. And I'm pretty sure that is NOT ZLY. ==;

AND WHAT WOULD BE WRONG WITH THAT? :P Just kidding. But yeah, it does make him look more like DongHae. But right now, I'm just trying to see Yume as his own person (He doesn't look like YunHo and Se7en as much as he use to.. and I never saw JungHoon in him. :x) because comparing him to others gets a bit old and yeah, it's a compliment, but it can be taking away his originality. (if that makes any sense) It's hard though because he really does look like other stars we know. Not like there's anything wrong with that. HAHA kidding. Okay moving on..... xD

I'm still all laskd;aksd;k :D :D cause he has like... the same colored hair as I do.. (happy over something totally stupid much? xD) which will probably change after a while since they usually change hairstyles/color more frequently than I actually cut my hair. :x

Before he looked more like...hmm Se7en like...and Jung Hoon like.. but now I lost the all that and it's just 90% Yume and 10% Donghae.

Same coloured hair, lmao. XD The next minute he'd probably dye it. -_-

You know those self-cams of him with blonde bits? I'll post a pic:

15.jpg

^ Yeah like that. He needs something like that OOMPH in his plain hair. =(

16-1.jpg

^ And this one, just because he looks like he's having trouble winking. *giggles*

Thank you for the people,

who welcomed me...

I have been stalking here...

i think I know all things happened to Xing...

(i'm not starting it)

Ok,ok...

hehehehe...

All of them are my favorites...

They are such hotties...

and muscles...

Especially JinHyun...

hehehehe..

JinHyun is so good in Taekwando?

I'm not sure...

hehehe...

No wonder he has so hot muscles...

Yup, I like JinHyun's hair when he was in Star King...

Jinhyun is DA BOMB. XD

Okay erm, that was weird but yeah. He should be like pro-like at Tae Kwon Do, 'cos according to his kiddy pictures he was in a TKD uniform(? I forgot what it's called o.o) and yeah he looked about 7-8 yrs old back then. <3

His hair in Star King was like OMFG I can't take my eyes off you

Don't stalk this thread, post in it. :P

Still waiting for Xings debut! :)

Im sure they wont dissapoint.

Oh and by the way, Im a Kevin stalker. :)

For real.

Nice to meet you too. ^^

You seem familiar but then you don't? :x

Anyway welcome to the thread!

If they were dubbed the teenager SG Wannabe they'd have to be really great.

There was also this korean fan that said they were really good when they sang live, and of course that comment made me feel a little impatient, but it's not like September is close. So yeah.

Kevin stalker huh? You should see me stalk XING altogether. *cough*

Guest shaaaron

^The pictures of Yume with the blonde streaks..... Rawr <3 :E

Hahahah wtf I never say Rawr.... -_- ANYWAY....... yeah streaks would look pretty good on him.

I like his hair in those two pictures.

I don't know if it's angles, but for some reason, he looks skinnier, or his face looks skinnier in those photos.

Not a bad thing though, he looks good now too. :D

Okay I'm gonna move on away from Yume now for a little bit..... :x

JinHyun's Star King hair rocked. Seriously, he suits that hair. Well I kind of liked his WD hair too. :x It wasn't as long, but it still looked good on him.

Guest Desda

they're young but i'm younger by 1 -_- (to kevin) XD AHH his englihs is nice. YAY they got another forum and soompi thread, forgot them for a while .^_^

which ENT. compnay are they with? O_O?

OOH mingyu looks nce from the pics~

Guest canityo
OOH mingyu looks nce from the pics~

I think you got mixed up, Min Gyu is a model from XING entertainment. He isn't in XING. (:

Edit post later when I find something interesting to keep this thread alive with. :x

Not possible 'cos I couldn't find anything. :\

Guest kin09

i'm new fan of them but not that obsessed yet..

anyway, i admire their voice...the one who have really mature voice i dont know who..

i keep listening to all their songs, all day..

so ballad and so calm..

especially, in your hands..the english version is so touching..

neway, those guys are talented...i wanted to know how marumir voice sounds like...

bcoz he's the brother of hyung joon..anyway, i LOVE their song...;)

hope they'll be recognized bcoz they all have such good voice at that age..i'm 17...

so, quite shocking korean boy band so young like them..

Archived