Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest JA.NiCE

^ HOW SOON???? lol.

i'm SUPER EXCITED now!!!

i don't think the concept will be Balloons like and how we talked about at Cyno. xDD

hmmmmm. i can't think of anything. we'll just have to wait and see. :D

OHMY are they gonna dance??

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shaaaron

WILL IT BE LIKE.................... Them walking around and having fun and stuff?

And like you see Kevin communicating with non-Korean tourists there and...

I keep thinking of DBSK's Thanks To MV. :x Cause they're like walking around and looking at stuff and... I don't know.

x_x I should just wait and be patient.. :x

I just really want to see them soon. xD

Now I sound desperate.

Thanks for the location info. xD <3

Guest ultaeja

I really like XING<333 Ahaha, kinda new to this thread ^^;; I've always liked XING, but O_O... I never really replied here, other than be a silent readerXP~ Kevin's voice is <33333 Love his voice and I can't believe that he's younger than me ><! He's adorable and so talented too<33 So they're gonna have a mv out?O_O This week? YEAHHHHHHH~~~~

XING HWAITING<333

Guest canityo

WithYunHo: You know I heard that Kibum had it especially hard because he has the same name as Super Junior's member. Of course being a singer is hard, there is no easy road to it.

But I think it wasn't about it being too hard or whatever, maybe he just figured he suits something else rather than a singer.

I personally think he is an awesome gasoo, but he just doesn't think that way.

Whatever the reason was, it's not stated publicly so I think he just doesn't want anyone to know the details about it.

But because Kibum has the same name as the one in SuperJunior and he is not earning as much, he is getting badly treated.

Credits: DAUM + double_love123 + CYNOSTAR.NET

^ That was as quoted from something that had been translated at Cynostar.

This is probably the reason why they aren't going to promote the 2nd single 'cos maybe Kibum is still in it. (I'm guessing, so yeah you don't have to agree with me)

I'm kind of confused about him leaving XING, how could the members not know a thing?

I hope XING ent. will clear up up asap.

silver_byul:SYLVIA! YOU CAN'T KEEP TEASING US LIKE THERE. *falls to the ground*

ultaeja:WELCOME TO THE THREAD. :DD

You shouldn't be a silent reader, this thread needs your love I say!

Kevin is younger than a lot of people and yeah. xD Everyone seems to notice his age first.

Yume 07.07.29

Bye~

Credits: Cy + Cynostar.net

Yume is...very strange...?

Well that's our Yume! XD

T_T And what the hey, our XING is running last on this poll.

CLICKMENOWORDIE

Scroll down and then check XING in this box and press the FIRST white button. (But I think you need a Daum account to vote. T_T)

wtf.jpg

Current Results:

wtf2.jpg

Wtf? T_T XINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Guest loveprint

I think the poll is for new male artists. Though I'm not sure if it's most anticipated, or what not. You get me.

Aaaanyway, everyone go vote. :D

Guest canityo

^ Yeah vote between those 4, but (in overall) 1st, 2nd and 3rd are taken by DBSK, Suju and BB. ><

T_T Gosh XING isn't even ON the top 30. *falls*

Jeebus where did all the XING campers run off to!!??!?!

Guest maizakichi

The music video was filmed in Gyeonggi English Village (if you've watched Superjunior's Full House) You should know wherethat is. :]How do I know this? You guys will know soon...;]

waaahh...how soon is soon?

ahha..maybe we can see someone reading HP7 there..lol.

Jeebus where did all the XING campers run off to!!??!?!

i'm here! i'm here!

ahha..so uhm..how do i know if my vote was already counted?

and can i only vote once?

Guest MiruMiru

T_T

nooo Xing must do something or they are gonna be the last T_T

Xing release somthing soon!!!!!!!

And I'm still hoping the new single is released on my birthday LOL

Guest WithYunHo

SHOT IN ENGLISH VILLAGE TOO!!! OMG! I can't wait!!

I'm sure they're gunna be so pretty in there (^^)

I'm so excited now! I am literally stalking this thread

and Cynostar...waiting for the mv to be posted (^^)

Thanks canityo, for responding...I dunno but

I just worried after reading it...but I let it go as time

passes...Thanks for the help...

Guest shaaaron

If a lot of Xing fans left their fandom because KiBum left, that'll richard simmons me off. -_-

SA;KD;ASLD.. Must go make an account so I can vote.

FT Island's getting a lot of attention because they're an actual band... :3 So no surprise there.

But.. kasjdl;aksd;lka;lksd XINGGG!

Guest Bathankaal
Well, you can't judge them based on 4 or 5 songs yet. They haven't even debut properly, so I think that its unfair for them to be compaired to other artists at this stage. The band of the century? There's a bunch of new groups out there, but those groups promotes, this one doesn't! Its too hard to even consider a group the "band of the century" right now. Original music...could you define "original"?

Sorry for misunderstanding (for you as well for the others). 'Not the band of the century" is actually the direct french-to-english translation of a common expression here, which means that it's not great music and as a result it can't become the band of the century. Actually nothing really nasty...

On the other hand, I'm just a little bored of all those asian artists who ALL look like each other. If I could define original, I could tell you to look almost 20 years in the past, when the visual kei wave began in Japan. Here you'll find original music and original musicians looks!

I'll close my post in saying that you're totally right to like them, but I just give my personal point of view...

Guest HoiSang

oooh yayyy! finally, great news about XING's mv! *throws confetti* man, this feels like another long wait, eh? but i guess it'll be sooner than we realize, lol~ looking forward to it! (moreover, with PD and Jin Hyun in it, wooot!...they will be in, rite? ^^; )

and oh dayum, i wanna vote for XING too! is it still going on? but u need a daum account is it? O.O gyahhh..., But i don't want, and don't think they should be last! *shiroiiii!*

*siiigh* keeping my fingers crossed here... but on the other hand, thanks for the piccies, especially those PD caps <3

and wow, judging from wut sum of u said about how the explanation regarding KiBum leaving Xing was given... suddenly i feel very worried for him T.T but i do hope he actually realizes that he does have fans supporting him no matter what...

gosh, kinda makes me worry about wut kind of pressure was put on him, and all the other members. with him i guess it's a bit much, with Hyung Joon as a bro, and weirdly enough, if having the same name as a Suju member is a factor where people will question his abilities too, then...yeah, kinda understandable O.O

ok, i feel like i'm going round in circles or sumtin =.=;

anyway...kyaaah, can't hardly wait for the mv! (and for the album and their offiicial debut, at this point ^-^v)

Guest kurorobycf

omg, this group is hot! I just fell in love with "In Your Hands". I listened to the english version first through a friend and it made me melt. This is kinda stupid, but I thought they were taiwanese or something coz of their name. Anyways, I hope they do well even after Kibum leaves. ^ ^

Guest canityo
omg, this group is hot! I just fell in love with "In Your Hands". I listened to the english version first through a friend and it made me melt. This is kinda stupid, but I thought they were taiwanese or something coz of their name. Anyways, I hope they do well even after Kibum leaves. ^ ^

Of course they will do well, their XING! :DD

I find it interesting how their names has many meanings in different languages, it's really neat how they chose 'XING'.

Star in chinese, sing in english, fresh(?) in Korean (I forget TT;) and Cross In New Genre. <3 I like their name even more now.

OMFG you know what's cute? XDDD

PD on CYWORLD refers to himself as 'Baby Joon Hyung' *giggles uncontrollably*

Ahem right, I've gone a bit cuckoo over waiting for them. At least there's stuff installed for us in August.

Considering that the MV is suppose to be out this week and the end of July is already here, that is in August. The 2nd single is in August, the NEWSTAR and Streetjam event is also in August.

AUGUST IS THE MONTH OF WHERE THEY PICK UP THEIR SPEED OF PROMOTION. :D

And even though I can name all their activities for August off the top of my head, it's still a good rate for XING!

September is when 3rd single might be released and they will start promoting! Hahahahah, someone start a countdown. :P

Guest shaaaron

I'm pumped for the MV. Seriously....

YUME HAS MY HAIR COLOR. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. <333

How come I just noticed that. -_-

Guest jia_li

I was on vacation so I couldn't be here for 1 week..

I missed something hehe

omg I saw the new photo of xing

and I only like the hair of kevin o__O

the hair colour looks good on him

but the others ehh...

I really don't like it -_-

Guest canityo

^ XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Okay, great I'm smiling like crazy. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *ahem*

HAHAHHELOOKSLIKESUCHAKID

I was on vacation so I couldn't be here for 1 week..

I missed something hehe

omg I saw the new photo of xing

and I only like the hair of kevin o__O

the hair colour looks good on him

but the others ehh...

I really don't like it -_-

Aww don't say that! You couldn't even see PD's round head. ):

I think Yume looks fine, it just that he resembles Donghae a little more. -_-;

Hyesung's a hair is a little long and...Jinhyun well I don't mind it.

You know a thing just crossed my mind, you know how the english speaking member always raps? XD

WELL KEVIN MIGHT RAP! XDDD That'll be so cute. *holds a sign up supporting Kevin rapping*

Edit--

Okay, now I'm being silly but whatever we're deprived right?

We must feed on every single XING related thing we can find.

Well xDDD Here's BAESEULGI holding a chinese magazine that has XING ON IT! MUAHAHAHHA. -_- -crazy-

3.jpg

^ In the bottom left corner you can see 'XING' and the 4member picture. MUAHAHAHAH.

Credits: As Tagged + Bae Seul Gi Soompi Thread.

Hahaha, yeah I've gone crazy but I'm very amazed.

Sorry for misunderstanding (for you as well for the others). 'Not the band of the century" is actually the direct french-to-english translation of a common expression here, which means that it's not great music and as a result it can't become the band of the century. Actually nothing really nasty...

On the other hand, I'm just a little bored of all those asian artists who ALL look like each other. If I could define original, I could tell you to look almost 20 years in the past, when the visual kei wave began in Japan. Here you'll find original music and original musicians looks!

I'll close my post in saying that you're totally right to like them, but I just give my personal point of view...

Oh alright then. If you put it that way, I guess I get an idea of what you're talking about. I'll agree that XING's got the typical asian boy band group, perhaps this is another case where we can say that different people have different taste. I think it was the expression that confused me a little and made me take it the wrong way. Because sometimes, in one language a figure of speech is not nasty, but when translated it sounds worse? Erm yes, something like that. Thank you for clearing things up...

^ XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Okay, great I'm smiling like crazy. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *ahem*

HAHAHHELOOKSLIKESUCHAKID

Aww don't say that! You couldn't even see PD's round head. ):

I think Yume looks fine, it just that he resembles Donghae a little more. -_-;

Hyesung's a hair is a little long and...Jinhyun well I don't mind it.

You know a thing just crossed my mind, you know how the english speaking member always raps? XD

WELL KEVIN MIGHT RAP! XDDD That'll be so cute. *holds a sign up supporting Kevin rapping*

Edit--

Okay, now I'm being silly but whatever we're deprived right?

We must feed on every single XING related thing we can find.

Well xDDD Here's BAESEULGI holding a chinese magazine that has XING ON IT! MUAHAHAHHA. -_- -crazy-

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u310/FLYxing/yunah/3.jpg

^ In the bottom left corner you can see 'XING' and the 4member picture. MUAHAHAHAH.

Credits: As Tagged + Bae Seul Gi Soompi Thread.

Hahaha, yeah I've gone crazy but I'm very amazed.

^YunAh, its very scary how you can spot them like that.

HAhaha, thanks for sharing the picture Nina. Kevin looks so YOUNG there. I see he's still got that baby face. ^^ how cute! Is that blonde hair I see?

Archived