CANDY by H.O.T PERFORMANCE

Guest Solly

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg that was just way too cute XD Had me smiling all the way through. reminds me of highschool days... I wanna be a teenager again >_<;;

haha and the comments as the end :P but hey if anything should be the focus of attention... then by all means it should be a cute guy :P

Guest justjenn.

that reminds me of my own church. you notice all the fobs dance the same way, especially when breakdancing skills are involved. they sure like to do the waves with their bodies too. all in all, it's just too cute. gosh i love being a korean.

puhahahaha~ i think people are mistaken... O_O;;; our audition for JYP was last year... O_O;;; so basically, it means that the audition is over and done with. none of us could have gone to the second round cause we all didn't have the right time to go to LA and New York for that second round. -0-;;; just wanted to tell everyone cause people were PMing me about like the phone number to the auditions and stuff... O_O;;;

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest koreanangel149

omgosh! soo good..and cute...gosh....i wish i went to your church >.<;...the guys at our church are to shy or they think they're too cool for this...lol...so the girls do this stuff instead...^^;...wow...man they are really good at dancing...^-^

Archived