Scrapped Princess

Guest .:precious:.

Guest .:precious:.

<3image I just watched some of the episodes today and i love it sooo much ^___^
how many of you guys watch it?!ScrappedPrincessfull1086291.jpg

Plot:
The story takes place in what appears to be a fantasy world (but is in fact this world in the distant future) and revolves around a girl named Pacifica Casull, the sister in a pair of twins born to the royal family of a kingdom called Leinwan. Pacifica is abandoned at birth. The 5111th Grendel Prophecy predicts that she is the "poison that will destroy the world" if she reaches her sixteenth birthday. To prevent this, she is dropped off a cliff as an infant ("scrapped").

Volumes: 3 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=4412Published by: TokyopopAnime Episodes: 24
ScrappedPrincessfull203771.jpg

ScrappedPrincessfull184480.jpg

ScrappedPrincessfull1184836.jpg

i watched it when it first came out... thought it was good while watching it, but now that i think about it... its not that great. i forgot most of it, so that means its not one of the greats in my list. this logic may seem flawed, but it works for me. : P

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i watched like 2 of them and it was funny alright because the princess wanted this and that but i really love that one boy that shows up in episode 2 i kinda forgot his name

• 8 months later...
Guest knockblock

Bump.

Cz is one of the peacemakers.

I thought it was really stupid how Pacifica didn't get mad at her brother for what he did to her. It was bs.

I liked almost everything but they could have ended it better. After seeing this again I have to say that I really liked and enjoyed this anime.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest miki_chan

^ Actually there was a suggested romance between Fulle and Pacifica according to wiki. :)

bumping ~ LOL.

I just finished the anime today, and i love it so much.

shannon <333

Guest mochi.tea

I watched the first few episodes than ...... ya ... couldn't really get into it, maybe its good for when I have nothing to do. It was okay, but at the time I was watching it I was watching Naruto too so I chose Naruto over scrapped princess :P

• 5 months later...
Guest xxrainbowsun

I actually watched this anime several years ago, and got back to watching it last summer (and actually finished it).

I thought it was original, and I agree what some of the previous posters posted. The ending was sort of unexpected but it could've had a better ending I think. I've forgotten most of the story line, but I think overall the anime was alright. Cz was a little too much for me though. : /

I would probably watch this again if I am super bored, but other than that, I wouldn't watch it over.

Archived