[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest jingjuna

srt file is only subtitle, you have to put it in the same folder with the video file and their name must be exactly alike. You open the video file and window media will automatically read the sub... However, it cannot read LQ sub, just only HQ. You have to use BS player to read LQ sub, but believe me, it sucks. The player always stops after few minutes!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW.. I can help re-sync the sub but you have to tell me by how many seconds/miliseconds it differs, because I don't have HQ version. ^^;; I use Subtitle Workshop.

Are you able to re-sync subs when the timing differs in minutes? Because with the Happy Sunday cd2, the Heroine 6 part begins at around the 7:24 mark. :unsure: And again, if you make your own H6 cut from the cd2 (use VirtualDub... it's easy), the subs work fine the way they are. ;)

ok so brian looked like the hottest uhlljjang in his clothes and his hair... he was sooo koooooyteee!

i raelly dont want kang soo jung to leave. shes one of the reasons i love this show. for some reason i want all the guys i like to go for her. its just one of my instincts

Guest koreanshorty5

I love this game show Yuhl Guhl 6, but they changed some of the girls again....I bet it is still going to be good. Anways, thanks for sharing.

yoojeong and debbii: thanks so much for translating and subbing!!! :lol: i just finished watching the show and it was hilarious. definitely lots of cute guys this week. the classroom setting seems refreshing as well. ^_^ the mice game... woohyuk was sooo funny!! haha... can't wait to see more. :D

Guest carolinexp

To those who have Clubbox, do most of them have older episodes as well as the newer ones? I don't have Clubbox, but I might get it (if I figure it out) if I can dl the older episodes as well.

Guest rEaL_adDicT

yoojeong and debbii, thanks so much for the subs............now i can finally understand what they are saying....

i was wondering if you have the subs for the episodes on 10/16, 10/23, 10/30, and 11/6.... please

Guest ryisakooguy

BTW.. I can help re-sync the sub but you have to tell me by how many seconds/miliseconds it differs, because I don't have HQ version. ^^;; I use Subtitle Workshop.

well i checked the timing when mc first talks. its exactly at 00:07:25.0, if not then 00:07:24.8-9. i really hope this helps. i really want the resync timed subs. ;)

Guest naxareth

wow. the thread's growing now! :D

thanks for the trans and subs! appreciate the effort! ;)

i love the new set and the new games. can't wait for the second part now! weeeeeeeee! ^_^

Debbii n YooJeong, u guys r amazing!! U r subbin for tis too!!! I have like tis gameshow from 5gals b4 but as usual not knowing wat they say can b quite maddening..

Now i can really enjoy tis gameshow.. have rewatched last sunday one without subs n it already had mi in stitches.. cant wait for tomm!! :D

ho god, my computer crashed a week ago i missed so many stuff (now i'm using someone else's computer to dl and upload :lol: )

i just watch last week episode and 'HO GOD, I WANNA BE IN THEIR CLASS!!!! lol'

an u believe havin guyz HOT like that in the same class?!

Jang Woo Hyuk, Brian, Tim, Kim Hyung Joong and Park Jong Min (last 2 are a bit young but... anyway lol) ?!

Archived