[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest jingjuna

Can someone please resynch the sub so it match with the HQ version? Unfortunately I have the one with the KJW soccer game at the beginning...since I download it from iyagi clubbox but it's totally out of synch T___T Please help... I really want to watch this with the sub.

Wish i knew how to re-sync subs, but that's something i still have to learn.

You can use an .avi editing program (like VirtualDub) & make your own cut of H6 from the cd2 file that you have.

That's what i did & the subtitles work great with it. :)

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish i knew how to re-sync subs, but that's something i still have to learn.

You can use an .avi editing program (like VirtualDub) & make your own cut of H6 from the cd2 file that you have.

That's what i did & the subtitles work great with it. :)

Thanks a lot...I'm trying it tomorrow. Hopefully it will work T___T

Guest carolinexp

I love this show. I've been watching it for on and off for a year and recently became like a weekly fanatic. I'm glad I can download it off here (when people upload it, THANKS)

& does anyone know if Clubbox has some of the older episodes? I tried installing clubbox, but I don't have korean font so I have no idea what's being said, nor does itw ork when I install it.

Guest DallasE

oooohhhhhhh.. does anyone kno wen shinjunghuan is gonna be back? how long is he gonna b in jail?!

Shin Junghwan was not jailed but he was recently fined 7 million won for the illegal gambling stuff that he got himself into. Sure miss him and hope he join the class soon.

Guest Happy_Day

^^ Oh man, all the shows he was on rn't as funnie without him! He prolly won't b back ne time soon, coz Korea has this thing about banning celebrities wen they get into huge scandals like that. :(

Thanks a lot, yoojeong & debbii for the translation & subs~! ^_^ I've just finished watching, and planned to watch it again. This time I can do so and understands more. Thank you~! It's so hilarious~!! :lol:

Tim didn't get much air time [so did a few others] but it's good to see him back. ^_^

Thanks also to UNDEFINED for the link of g.o.d's Heroine 5 Part 2. I just found out mine got some errors and refused to open. >_<;;;

BTW.. I can help re-sync the sub but you have to tell me by how many seconds/miliseconds it differs, because I don't have HQ version. ^^;; I use Subtitle Workshop.

Archived