Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

Guest kimiye-chan

yay!!! I found a Brian thread!! I love him so much!!! He is so hilarious and funny, he makes me so happy!!! I recently just watched some of his Love Letter episodes...he's soo cute!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the viewty phone isn't the prada phone.. it's different. but the viewty is pretty. it's launched here in singapore too.

i like the photo with santa.. haha. he and his niece and nephew look so adorable!!

Guest NO NAME?

Hey guys. I don't think this has been brought up yet, but I'm checking out Brian's MySpace and he said that he will be deleting his MySpace account. He will start a Facebook account. Here's his e-mail to add him there: brianmgjoo@gmail.com.

brianjooms1pm9.th.jpg

Guest -berry-

haven't been posting here for quite a while~ hello everyone! *waves* to the new members! welcome to Brian's soompi thread! =D

thanks for posting up the new pictures from Brian's cyworld!! i love the picture of him with his nieces and santa, so adorable! :blush:

-oh wow, if he has the LG Viewty, i'm soo jealous! i want that phone! =P

have a merry-merry christmas everyoneee!!! :D

Guest deb.xx.brian

brians closing his myspace account...

now i have to make a facebook account?!?!

*sigh*

oh brian...

but i still love you so :P

++ MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ..kaleena..

AIGOO!!!!! NOOOO!!!!!

geeeez, he's suppose to keep myspace TT^TT

now, like everyone else, i gotta go make a facebook account just for him -_-

(they are going to be gaining A LOT of new users these few days) HAHAAHA

oh, the things we do for you brian! haha jk jk

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Guest blubberli1993

Is the concert they had on the 24th going to be aired on TV?? I would really like to see it... T_T - sry my english must sound a bit weird, I'm still learning it ^^

Guest deb.xx.brian

tw2dorkkyy: i dont see why not. :P i joined today just for brian!! waiting for him to confirm my request :D

kaleena: I KNOW!! i was really surprised at first... but you never know what that guys gonna do next XD

haha, i reckon eh... the things we do for him. lol

blubberli1993: its a private concert, they dont air it on tv. :P

Guest miso1004

By any chance.. does anybody watch Fantastic Couple? The one where little kids are randomly paired up with celebs and are asked questions? There was one episode with Brian as a guest but I can't seem to find that episode in cashewmania's cb. I saw a shot clip of these kids fighting over Brian and it was SUPER cute.

link--->

If any body knows where I can download that episode can you PLEASE tell me. THANK YOU!! ^_^

And happy holidays. ^_^

Guest sungiebaby637
Hey guys. I don't think this has been brought up yet, but I'm checking out Brian's MySpace and he said that he will be deleting his MySpace account. He will start a Facebook account. Here's his e-mail to add him there: brianmgjoo@gmail.com (hmm... I think I'm going to make a Facebook account just for Brian XD)

yea i heard about it but jus dont kno y facebook is easy foe him to use that wut he said hehe ^^

thank god i still have fb but havent use it often ><

Guest chaejay
does he actually go on myspace and facebook??? like actually update and everything?

yes he does, when he has the time. he also has private myspace and facebook accounts for his family and friends. and apparently, he's on facebook more than he's on myspace, hence the switch over to facebook.

300. woweee.

but with plane tickets + accomodation yadayada..

i might as well declare bankrupt for life yo.

hahahs. BRRRRRIAN! i wanna see your gorilla danceee!<3

Guest kimiye-chan
yes he does, when he has the time. he also has private myspace and facebook accounts for his family and friends. and apparently, he's on facebook more than he's on myspace, hence the switch over to facebook.

omg, i seriously didn't know stars would actually do that...now i'm going to make a facebook to see if he actually does lol

Archived