Stock Picture Thread

Guest pink_is

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest laishanchu

erm.. i foudn some stock pics of buildings... duno if tehre lonely like but hey they giv off a dark atmosphere

docks1im.th.jpgbuilding3ky.th.jpg

credits to www.sxc.hu

flute

flutee1rd.th.jpg

lonleyish fing?

bench5ok.th.jpg

Guest laishanchu

hers usm pics of flowers on water... i couldnt find petals >< sorii.. lemme search for sum couples...... i found sum petal ones ^^

floatyy5eb.th.jpgflaotyyy2hw.th.jpggfdf1ec.th.jpghah0hu.th.jpgjjzgzg3wz.th.jpg

jdjdtu2yj.th.jpgha3hs.th.jpgmnn1mg.th.jpgmnn0ym.th.jpg

creds to www.sxc.hu and corbis

ey... i tried to do a pic of a letter but it totally mesed up =[[.. but here it is newayy

ghq9wz.th.jpg

Guest dork.sauce

Ahh, i'm bored, so why not upload pictures?

01261r12ti.th.jpg 66742r41ru.th.jpg 6693t2r34xq.th.jpg 669515r11ec.th.jpg beachcouple7uc.th.gif beachcouple6ot.th.jpg beachsunsetcouple0ru.th.jpg bearrose8003ha.th.jpg butterflyhairstick2rb.th.jpg heart13rc1tk.th.jpg

Credits// A korean site, which i forgot the link and google.

MORE

heartinsand8005ha.th.jpg img03473zf.th.jpg lightheart8002oc.th.jpg redheart8003bo.th.jpg roseheart7ww.th.jpg shadows8006mz.th.jpg sunsetkiss8000nl.th.jpg teddybear8004up.th.jpg valentinesfromjess3mf.th.jpg valentinesday8mx.th.jpg

well that's all! credits in the above post

I second this request. :sweatingbullets:

A big big "thank you" to those who have been posting stocks! Especially 17birchmont_to_steeles--you've posted so many and they're all so beautiful. :]

well, i have a some pictures of my homework and a book... does that count?

sepiahw.jpg

sepiabook.jpg

moviesepiahw.jpg

moviebook.jpg

fuzzyhw.jpg

blackwhitehw.jpg

blackwhitebook.jpg

i hope they're okay!

Guest infinityyy

shirley; thanks again!! =) .:ForgottenGirl:.; lovely pics!

&& sunnylee; omg! thatz a bunch of homework!! i'd die with that much homework =[

x-- hada request something.. =/

does anybody have pics of a girl crying? it can be a child or guy; anything to do with tears.

thanks!! :D

Guest xrosee;

can anybody help me find pictures of birthday cakes, presents and balloons~~ anyhing to do with a birthday?

and a specific request is if you can find a picture of a lil girl and a lil boy together enjoying a birthday ... it'd even be cooler if they were asian~

Guest laishanchu

arghhhhhhhh.. i found some sum bdaypics... duno if u want it...

bdayy1jq.th.jpgbdayyyy4kv.th.jpgcakess1zc.th.jpgcakessss1ow.th.jpgbaloon2di.th.jpg

jgfdha3qe.th.jpg

one has chinese on it... i duno wot it says lol though im chinese xDD.. but o well ^^.. if ma dad makes ma sis cake early i mite get to take pics of it ^^... we newaii hope u like da pics

//edit//

seeing as its last day of chinese new year over hear rite now ^^... i'll post sum pics i found!

cineasee3km.th.jpgchinaaa2ji.th.jpgchinaass4td.th.jpgchinazz9nh.th.jpg

creds www.sxc.hu

Archived