Stock Picture Thread

Guest pink_is

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bonjour tristesse.

Something that would represent deception?

Like masks, those white ones that have a happy face and sad face, and um those roses that have their petals scattered everywhere, like the rose is intact but it's falling apart. Does that make sense? And maybe ribbons... okay I'll stop I'm being demanding.

th_apple.jpgth_Deception___III_by_rakastajatar.jpgth_First_Love__s_Deception___PP_by_mar.jpgth_The_Deception_by_100_days.jpgth_060c7272696c14efa4086e365fbb0171.jpgth_deception_by_macsimc.jpg

in need of pretty-handsome guy stocks.

not pretty girl pretty, but in a manly way.

thanks <3

there was some a couple of pages back. ill try to come back with the link but if i dont, its a couple of pages back(:

thanks for all those great stocks. but right now, i'm looking for friendships stocks. anyone have it & willing to share with me & others? thanks for your help btw :)

th_1262143392_charlott.jpgth_2hnnqzm.jpgth_33cr4.jpgth_2ujqr5w.jpgth_2v19l60.jpgth_1204597157_040.jpg

Request

Hello, I'm looking for stocks with yellow flowers on a hill.

Thank you in advanced! <3

they're not exactly on a hill, haha. yellow flowers nonetheless though.

th_summer_2_by_juliasteinmeyer.jpgth_the_soul_of_the_sky_and_earth_by_mo.jpgth_stock180on8.jpgth_f2OmQc1cjqaa4hiqZ5lxNkwZo1_500.jpg

Guest juju<3.

requesting.

for: girl/boy with magazines/pictures/books/pens/bags; basically accessories. (& magazines/pictures/books etc itself)

girl on the phone. girl on computer. girl with blanket. girl holding glasses.

thank you.

REQUESTS

hey everyone, x]

I would lik to request for stocks of carousels (i think it has been asked for), brown baseball gloves, and old record, 2 theater tickets, some books, a chessboard, alcohol drinks, cigarettes, suitcases.

Doesnt hav to b all of them, ill just take watever, i need it asap for a project.

Thankies <333

Guest pinkylily.

Something that would represent deception?

Like masks, those white ones that have a happy face and sad face, and um those roses that have their petals scattered everywhere, like the rose is intact but it's falling apart. Does that make sense? And maybe ribbons... okay I'll stop I'm being demanding.

th_IMG_2810.jpg th_48lj.jpg th_73ko.jpg th_63on.jpg th_116359207313dh2pi6.jpg

in need of pretty-handsome guy stocks.

not pretty girl pretty, but in a manly way.

thanks <3

img0337k.th.jpg th_2hcgaiu.jpg th_111111.jpg th_1253457742_IMG_6533.jpg th_1253457742_IMG_6533.jpg

Does anyone have stocks of dice/a die? Thanks (:

th_Dice_by_Hush_Im_Here.jpg th_Dice_by_knathe25.jpg th_Dice_by_realrock.jpg th_Water_Die_by_KevLewis.jpg

REQUEST

ANYONE HAVE PICTURES OF CAROUSELS? LARGE SIZE & HIGH RESOLUTION WOULD BE NICE! THANK YOUU!!! :)

th_Carousels_by_igaboo.jpg th__The_Carousel__by_xmansonx.jpg th_carousel__by_traevoli.jpg

requesting.

for: girl/boy with magazines/pictures/books/pens/bags; basically accessories. (& magazines/pictures/books etc itself)

girl on the phone. girl on computer. girl with blanket. girl holding glasses.

thank you.

th_1264043904_jm6.jpg th_kangweb91-1.jpg th_IMG_8121.jpg th_IMG_8107.jpg th_1253634751_D.jpg th_img_8465_munseek.jpg th__MG_9877copy.jpg th_1251366276_mm6.jpg th_1192984329_2.jpg th_1192984329_1.jpg th_newstock411.jpg th_1237204206_fa.jpg khk3629800.th.jpg kangweblmj109001.th.jpg iw0l4193web.th.jpg

REQUESTS

hey everyone, x]

I would lik to request for stocks of carousels (i think it has been asked for), brown baseball gloves, and old record, 2 theater tickets, some books, a chessboard, alcohol drinks, cigarettes, suitcases.

Doesnt hav to b all of them, ill just take watever, i need it asap for a project.

Thankies <333

carousels up there ^ (:

th_The_Glove_by_sighlent.jpg th_eb7b01738666aa4dc115e900c30c75e2.jpg th_Old_Record_by_JMarie_Photography.jpg th_the_record_player__by_lucky_charm.jpg th_vynil_never_heard_of_it__by_SoSurio.jpg th_Books_Books_Books_by_LuthienAngel.jpg th_Books_by_Me_Myself_And.jpg th_Books_by_PixieDivision.jpg th_Old_Books_by_jakethesnake999.jpg th_Chess_by_Lilithia.jpg th_Chess_by_leonard_ART.jpg th_Cigarette_by_Dolore.jpg th_cigarette__by_vanilla_tapes.jpg th_cigarette_by_madeinbollywood.jpg th_Old_Suitcase_by_horizonseeker.jpg th_Storybook_Suitcase__by_alannah_the_.jpg th_Suitcase_by_j_b0x.jpg th_Depresion_de_viajero__by_vachi_bumb.jpg

~ Urgent REQUEST :D ~

Hi everyone..

I wanna make a request..

It's for a project in school.

I need pictures of these virtues..

It can be anything that symbolizes or shows these virtues..

Honesty

Patience

Diligence

Humility

Obedience

Loyalty

Hospitality

Courteousness

Perseverance

Benevolence

Thanks in advance :]

Request

A Korean boy (preferably graffitic background). Preferably with a regretful or sorrowful expression. I seriously don't kow if this is too hard ... Hahah. If you have stocks of a Korean boy, give to me. (:

By boy, you do know I mean by like ... I don't know, Taeyang or TOP's age, right? Not like seven year old ... lol.

Guest VessietheKid

Urgent-ish Request

Hi again. (: I'm in need of some help.

So, I've been looking for... uhm. This is hard to explain. LOL. Okay, there's a youtube video that has what I'm looking for but I have NO IDEA where to find it. Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awH0d3U5VKY

BEFORE YOU WATCH IT, PLEASE FINISH READING MY POST. :o

I'm basically looking for something similar to 0:10 (the flower in the corner and the pink background) and 0:22 (see the notebook paper and the ribbon?) and 0:41 (the colorful striped paper) and later on, there are flowers that come in. Then, at 1:03 there's a striped paper like thing. At 1:20-1:25 is also what I'm looking for. I really don't know how to explain this. I'm looking for a site with stuff like those I mentioned. There was a site where you can download things like that, but I forgot the name. I think the best word for those mentioned is "craft paper" I guess. Ahaha.

Soooo, to sum it up, I'm looking for a site that lets you DOWNLOAD something like those I mentioned above. Thanks for helping (:

I'm looking for a site with stuff like those I mentioned. There was a site where you can download things like that, but I forgot the name.

Ahhh! MMV's[:

Well I guess if your looking for "craft paper"

I get my resources for that here.

I think this may be the site you were looking for ;3

Hope it helps a little ><;;

Guest VessietheKid
Ahhh! MMV's[:

Well I guess if your looking for "craft paper"

I get my resources for that here.

I think this may be the site you were looking for ;3

Hope it helps a little ><;;

Omg! Yes. That was the one. Thanks sooo much <3

EDIT: Are there any more of these free scrap sites? :o

Guest Lolx_408

REQUEST

Hey guys, I'm in need of some Angel pictures. Like girl angels, dark angel, male angels, black wings, ect.

If guys could help i would totally love it!

+also if possible I need pictures of Girls and Boys where you can't see their faces clearly, or their hair covers most of their faces. Dark, gothic images are best:]

Request:

Does anyone have stocks similar to x22t94.jpg this?

& if you do, preferably a stock of bigger size please? >.< but anything will do.

Thank you!

Archived