Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

^ I wonder which CF she is in the last one. So graceful, elegant. I like her smile.

i think that was for ohui .. her cfs with them are extremely elegant and feminine :)

Guest badhairday

I agree that OHui usually have very elegant, yet playful and casual CFs... however, the new 100second Hera CF blew me away. I'm glad that Tae Hee was a part of that.

Guest istatowin

^haha badhairday! actually that hera cf is my most fave now! :D yeah im so glad that it was KTH! its simply breath taking :D

ahh yeah .. that i have to agree with the hera cf is like now my favorite solo kim tae hee cf (of course if you include ones with other people, then the tae-bin on the motorcycle is my favorite). the way they protrayed kim tae hee was just breathtaking ..

haha it was like a slient movie. i loved every second of it.

Guest beary

ah... i can't decide which is my most fave CF :unsure: ... it's tough to play favourite when Tae Hee is in them...

*think* *think*

alrighty, Tae Hee is my most fave...

ah... i can't decide which is my most fave CF :unsure: ... it's tough to play favourite when Tae Hee is in them...

*think* *think*

haha your last line made me laugh really hard :) ..

lala its great to see tae hee in cfs, but come on now, its even better when theres a hot male lead in the cf tagging along with her :)

shes pretty much gorgeous (btw lala does anyone else agree that tae hee ages really beautifully, she just gets better and better :))

437w4za.jpg

2u7brsz.jpg

331ojl3.jpg

4c96mva.jpg

Guest badhairday

I found this on youtube and thought I share in case some haven't seen it. It's a backstage video of Tae Hee with Kim DongWan <3 (who happens to be my 3rd fave member for Shinhwa)and Lee Sung Jin. I can see why there were rumors flying about Taee Hee and Dongwan before... they kinda look good together.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=53M1T6gE6uk

Guest istatowin

*think* *think*

why do u always have the best answer? :rolleyes::lol:

Guest istatowin

haha your last line made me laugh really hard :) ..

lala its great to see tae hee in cfs, but come on now, its even better when theres a hot male lead in the cf tagging along with her :)

shes pretty much gorgeous (btw lala does anyone else agree that tae hee ages really beautifully, she just gets better and better :))

%7Boption%7D437w4za.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D2u7brsz.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D331ojl3.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D4c96mva.jpg[/img

agree agree!!! like the old adage, shes like a wine... :D

Guest FORBIDDEN

Wowww~~~ I love every pic that some of you post it ... Kim tae hee , She 's very pretty even if her age will almost 30

I really love her too much

You know??? In Thailand [ my country ] We have a lot of Kim tae hee 's Fanclub and we're support and capture every steb of Tae Hee

...and today I have some Wallpaper that i made it to you

--------------------------------

59lb6.jpg

and this

62mm6.jpg

Guest istatowin

^ wow forbidden! i really like ur fanarts! :w00t:

i hope TH to visit south east asia! i hope she knows she has lots of fans in the region! :tears: if only theres a feasible way to invite her in our country too :( hav u guyz tried to bring her there to? :D

Guest FORBIDDEN

^ wow forbidden! i really like ur fanarts! :w00t:

i hope TH to visit south east asia! i hope she knows she has lots of fans in the region! :tears: if only theres a feasible way to invite her in our country too :( hav u guyz tried to bring her there to? :D

Hey guy you made me impressed that you reply me Can you play Msn ???

If it doesn't bother you. Can you add me in this Mail - forbiden_cursed@hotmail.com -

I want to talk with everyone who loves Tae Hee like me .... Nice to see you Once again

-----------------

25nm4.gif

Ahaaa ~~~ I know you love this pic