Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

^dear bhd and fivemagic, i was smiling for one minute at 3:30 am just looking at the maylee interview :lol: first time i experienced that :lol:

sis ioi, no problemo! :)

Guest djmackj

these pictures are not official. they are posted on a personal cyworld, i guess the owner is a staff at LG office who happened to be at the ceremony. maybe his/her colleagues do not want their face to be exposed? :lol: i just think he/she does not want to expose the faces without seeking their permission, anyway the focus is not them :P

are you referring to the last contract with LG china?

hmm, I guess I am referring to the last contract with LG china lol. Hmm, so the colleagues didn't want their faces to be exposed, kind of reminds of me another shy person who took a picture with tae hee and also didn't want to expose her face for us to admire! ;)

Guest djmackj

^^ i'm sure whoever that shy person is, think that tae hee is the main focus, so she doesn't want to expose her face. ;)

hmmm or maybe that shy person is so pretty that she thinks she will rob tae hee of the spotlight if her face was exposed =D

i wonder if anyone actually knows who we are talking about haha!

hmmm or maybe that shy person is so pretty that she thinks she will rob tae hee of the spotlight if her face was exposed =D

i wonder if anyone actually knows who we are talking about haha!

haha. :lol: a restless fan, i believe :)

lol the anticipation. haha love cyon, doesn't sound like a bad new concept, but the whole "cyon idea" little voice is now quite the essential part of any cyon cf for me. ;) hahah hopefully cyon can do cuter cfs this way, and have nice little valentine concept phones for the masses.

Guest fivemagic

Last night, I was watching our angel Tae Hee in Gumiho (Nine-tailed Fox) and I can not take my eyes off of her. She was this beautiful, sweet, carefree, devoted, mellow, clever, and very sincere person. I love all her clothing attires, she simply looked fabulous and very, very beautiful as always. I love the way her hair was all pinned up and or tied back, and it shows her long neck. Man, she has a very nice long neck.

istatowin, I see that you have posted some MV's for Gumiho (Nine-tailed Fox) here on this thread, and if you don't mind, can you post it to Gumiho's thread too? If it's been already posted at Gumiho thread, then please ignore my request. Of course, I would love to see it there too.

Guest fivemagic

Some more Tae Hee goodies to share.........credit pics to original creditors

kim_tae_hee_08.jpg

kim_tae_hee_07.jpg

wall_kim_tae_hee_03.jpg

kim_tae_hee_09.jpg

Some pics from Gumiho (Nine-tailed Fox) that I wanted to share. You may have seen them already, but I wanted to share them since these are so beautifully taken.

003002007_L.jpg

003002006_L.jpg

003002005_L.jpg

003002003_L.jpg

003002002_L.jpg

003002001_L.jpg

Guest fivemagic

Sorry for being too biased and I can't help but to love her more and more........more angel Tae Hee pics to share. Credit pics to original creditors.

0610141842533446.jpg

0610141850583413.jpg

0610141857192167.jpg

0611062002389246.jpg

0611062009294162.jpg

0703191449177809.jpg

0703191452207228.jpg

kim-tae-hee-0003.jpg

kim-tae-hee-0004.jpg

kim-tae-hee-0005.jpg

kim-tae-hee-pic-0006.jpg

Guest AlecRuby

Is there new pics of Tae Hee's movie?

I am a little confuse, I heard this movie was suppose to be a drama, and it talks about a housewife's problem.

Now I heard it's a korean version of "Mr. and Mrs. Smith?''

Just wondering which version is the movie suppose to be...

tapcie not sure when exactly the next HERA CF will be out. hopefully next month. Hyundai CF is long overdue too :P good things are worth waiting for ;)

yap! all the works of tae hee is worth waiting for :D cannot wait for nxt month :lol:

Guest fivemagic

I miss our angel Tae Hee.......wish she could come back to do another drama soon.....really miss her from the small screen. I think the last drama I watched was LSIH. Wait! Gumiho was before LSIH, right?

Yes, totally agreed with tapcie that all her works are worth waiting for.

Guest djmackj

Is there new pics of Tae Hee's movie?

I am a little confuse, I heard this movie was suppose to be a drama, and it talks about a housewife's problem.

Now I heard it's a korean version of "Mr. and Mrs. Smith?''

Just wondering which version is the movie suppose to be...

Hi AlecRuby, I'm not an expert on this movie but I'm pretty sure it is NOT a korean version of "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" because I don't believe it involves guns or secret agents. The closest thing to "Mr and Mrs Smith" is the fact that both tae hee and her husband hate each other and probably would want to kill the other person =P. Also it is definitely not a drama, just a movie about a troubled couple going through rough times in their marriage and ending up resolving their problems and falling in love again. If I'm off base, someone please correct me.

Guest istatowin

Last night, I was watching our angel Tae Hee in Gumiho (Nine-tailed Fox) and I can not take my eyes off of her. She was this beautiful, sweet, carefree, devoted, mellow, clever, and very sincere person. I love all her clothing attires, she simply looked fabulous and very, very beautiful as always. I love the way her hair was all pinned up and or tied back, and it shows her long neck. Man, she has a very nice long neck.

istatowin, I see that you have posted some MV's for Gumiho (Nine-tailed Fox) here on this thread, and if you don't mind, can you post it to Gumiho's thread too? If it's been already posted at Gumiho thread, then please ignore my request. Of course, I would love to see it there too.

there are lots of them but i'll try :D can i have the link to gumiho thread? :blush:

Guest istatowin

2007 MNet Summer Break 20’s Choice

Posted by zzhang on August 22nd, 2007

The ceremony was held on the 21st of August.

mn2adsw.JPG

Lots of categories but i only chose KTH-related categories :D (with rae? :P:lol: )

CF Star

1. Jo In Sung - 74,810 votes (24.116%)

2. Kang Dong Won - 70,210 votes (22.633%)

3. Lee Hyo Ri - 69,498 votes (22.403%)

4. Kim Tae Hee - 50,018 votes (16.124%)

5. Jeon Ji Hyun - 45,677 votes (14.724%)

Photogenic (Female)

1. Lee Na Young - 100,999 votes (29.457%)

2. Kim Tae Hee - 88,905 votes (25.93%)

3. Bae Du Na - 73,030 votes (21.3%)

4. Jang Jin Young - 41,044 votes (11.971%)

5. Jeon Ji Hyun - 38,892 votes (11.343%)

Photogenic (Male)

1. Jo In Sung - 118,957 votes (34,702%)

2. Kang Dong Won - 118,469 votes (34.559%)

3. Jang Dong Gun - 36,604 votes (10.678%)

4. Kim Rae Won - 34,843 votes (10.164%)

5. Won Bin - 33,926 votes (9.897%)

Not on top but still congrats to KTH and KRW! :)

Guest FORBIDDEN

Helooo Thanks everyone for ur admire I 'll do it better and if it's doesn't bother u to see a lot of my artwork hehehehe :D

Here's my artwork again

-------------------

41440751ry0.gif

32ym2.jpg

24ba8.jpg

31gy3.jpg

19le8.jpg

^^^^ahh~~~ this image makes me feel like she is not Kim Tae hee[ :o ]

well..ioi1992 it is ok with u for my artwork??? i think u can use it as ur banner :) but if something u want me to help ,,tell me again..

also fivemagic i'm sure u can use my artwork to be ur personal messege :):D

Guest istatowin

^ waaaaaaaaah forbidden i love all of them... :wub::D

theyr so damn cute :w00t:

^^^^ahh~~~ this image makes me feel like she is not Kim Tae hee[

that means she was effective in projecting that image ;)