haha proof that indeed tae hee is the best endorser

list posted at hb thread by mookie, it comes from dchb

TV 광고에 느끼는 호감도 .신뢰도. 선호도. (구매욕구) 적합도와 이에

대한 결과는 다음과 같이 요약이 되었다.

월간 마케팅 2007.06.

순위 모델명 TV 광고명 대행사 SMBI

1 김태희 싸이언 크리에이티브에어 - This is for Cyon

thanks Soy and mookie for the list....

so proud of our angel to top the list... I think Cyon should consider putting her as one of their board directors :lol: or maybe honarary member of CYON for obvious reason that she contributes a fair bit to their company's profits :P

and i realise Tae Hee's working partner, Jung Woo Sung, gotten 4 placements... great job 'Restless' pair

These are the top 10:

1 김태희 Kim Tae Hee

2 강동원 Kang Dong Won

3 동방신기 DBSK

4 이효리 Lee Hyo Ri

5 김희선 Kim Hee Sun

6 이영애 Lee Young Ae

7 정우성 Jung Woo Sung

8 원빈 Won Bin

9 송일국 Song Il Kuk

10 이나영 Lee Na Young

yay! thanks for the info soy! im so proud of our angel! *cheers*

i know hyori but whos dbsk? hmmm...

dear fivemagic, i have no idea...but im silently wishing... :lol:

istatowin dear, you know, i was speechless for a sec when you asked who is dbsk... :lol:

but then, this is the istatowin that I know :P no worries, here is their soompi thread http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=116413

and this is Leehom's soompi thread http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40285

i just realised he has a thread at soompi :w00t:

haha dear dear, lol i think you're getting old, i didn't make the banner, yumi did, haha i love what she did though, haha seriously stunning!

haha and beary look its the leehom-taehee pairing !

:w00t: leehom and tae hee :wub: i'm trying to visualise them together now :lol: and you have nice banners... ;)

Guest istatowin

^impressive sis beary, u always have the answer when it comes to translations :lol:

frankly, havent heard nor am familiar with korean music... :lol: much more the artist haha

the 2 KIMs are enough for me though...cant ask for more :D

Guest fivemagic

Nice pics and banners everyone and many BIG thanks for sharing them. You guys are all professionals when it comes to new ideas with pics and sharing and posting them here are all very nice and thank you all for sharing them with us angels.

istatowin, thanks for replying back about KTH's relationship. I totally understand if she's currently not seeing anyone with her schedule like this and that, and it's hard to have a good relationship if you are going to be this much busy, but it's OK, I understand it well.

haha istatowin, haha i was going to say that you're too focused on the kim-kim coupling, lol everything else just doesn't seem to matter right XD ?

haha but yes visit those threads. leehom is like amazing, and beary i practically live in that leehom thread XD its not very active though. but leehom and kth would make one amazing coupling, haha leehom could give taehee some tips on singing XD

thanks for the top 10, beary, i was going to help translate it, but i got lazy, for some odd reason each of match up to kim tae hee in a way or so, which means that kth seems to be their lucky star in sells :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=COypgQMrfxw&amp...ted&search=

has anyone else seen that ? lol haha kth's hair back them makes me laugh :) but she still looks as cute

Guest istatowin

eww, im using dial up now cant see piggies gift and the youtube video soy posted...ok later when i got home :lol:

sis fivemagic, i think when she finally decided to enter into a new relationship it will be for good...il be both happy for her and worried at the same time coz i dunno what will be her stance on her acting career if that time comes...i wanna see her everyday... :(

dear soy, i dunno when will i ever recover from my double KIMs addiction... :lol:

Guest fivemagic

eww, im using dial up now cant see piggies gift and the youtube video soy posted...ok later when i got home :lol:

sis fivemagic, i think when she finally decided to enter into a new relationship it will be for good...il be both happy for her and worried at the same time coz i dunno what will be her stance on her acting career if that time comes...i wanna see her everyday... :(

dear soy, i dunno when will i ever recover from my double KIMs addiction... :lol:

istatowin,

I will be happy for her when she's ready to settle down and have a good relationship. I guess now is not the time because of her hectic schedule but maybe very soon. Likewise, I wanna see her everyday too, and with her busy schedule, it's going to be for a while. It's OK with me as long as she finds that special someone to share it with.

Also, thanks for sharing more LSIH goodies.

Guest istatowin

present for all tryer :rolleyes:%7Boption%7Dspecial.jpg[/imgFrom Daum

she really can pull off that rennaissance look :w00t:

i really love KTH features :)

istatowin,I will be happy for her when she's ready to settle down and have a good relationship. I guess now is not the time because of her hectic schedule but maybe very soon. Likewise, I wanna see her everyday too, and with her busy schedule, it's going to be for a while. It's OK with me as long as she finds that special someone to share it with. Also, thanks for sharing more LSIH goodies.

no problem... :) very soon? :):(:lol:

Wah, those wallpaper is absolublety awesome > <

I wanna use it for my pc if u dont mind... (pls)...

Oh, is the list is about what ? Not quite sure.. but happy since tae-hee is the first coz she is the most prettiest korean woman i ever seen.. Just my personal opinion. ( prettier den song hye-kyo > <) .. hehe. :rolleyes:

Argh, y junki is not included ?!

this is a korean article released a month back, supposedly the effort of a journalist to sum up KTH's 6 yrs of acting?

*just note tht the image missed out 3 of her works, Let's Go (2002), Screen (mid 2003) & Heungbu (2003-2004)

The works of Kim Tae Hee throughout the years

Journalist Kim Tae Eun | 06/19 08:27

indexlink_image.jpg

Kim Tae Hee is equipped with a perfect aspect and the premium named Seoul National University. Kim Tae Hee began in the entertainment world as a CF model. She then began to walk the life of an actress while performing as the child part of Lee Yeong Ae in the 2001 movie 'Last Present'.

After that she mainly acted on television. Kim Tae Hee was chosen as the lead of the SBS drama 'Screen' soon after doing SBS situation comedy 'Let's Go' and grew up to a 'Jackpot star' like the drama title since the SBS daily drama 'The Heungboo’s get lucky'.

In SBS 'Stairway to Heaven', she showed her possibility as an actress while leaving a strong impression playing the role of the wicked woman who bullied the female lead Choi Ji Woo. Her appearance while opening her big eyes wide and rolling her eyes to express anger got into the news repeatedly. It was evaluated that the dualism of a wicked woman who behaved like an angel in front of others had been expressed well.

After playing the role of a female fox warrior in KBS2 'Forbidden Love', she played the role of Harvard Medical School student Lee Su In in SBS 'Love Story in Harvard' which agrees well with her exemplary image in real life. It was complete and her Seoul National University lifestyle image was positively used for the wise character.

Kim Tae Hee, who has certainly secured the seat of a top star, moved to the filmdom last year. She was matched with Jeong Woo Seong in the masterpiece 'The Restless' which was filmed on location in China, putting the total production costs to 13 billion won. Kim Tae Hee took pride in her beautiful aspect in the role of So Hwa who had erased the memory of the sweetheart who loved her and became an angel in the middle world between the ground and heaven where the flashy visuals suited that of 'A Chinese Ghost Story'.

But with respect to the acting, there were a lot of criticisms that her acting was flat. It was pointed out that the dialog of So Hwa runs short and that her expression acting was not enough. But Kim Tae Hee does not fail here and has gone out to a new challenge through her next work 'Ssawoom' in a role opposite Seol Gyeong Gu, an actor of the acting sect. She resolves to make an effort to concentrate on improving her acting ability while performing the role of a married couple that fights repeatedly.

<Copyrightⓒ 'Real-time performance news flash, Everything of star' Star news>

article source http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...6823&type=1

translation credit Home of the Angel@www.kim-taehee.com

Guest fivemagic

WOW! syah,

BIG thanks for sharing this article about KTH's works throughout the years........yeah, I am just really happy for her and her career.

She's my idol and I adored and loved her very much.

Guest istatowin

piggie thanks for sharing more of ur lsih goodies.. :)

sis syah, better late than never :lol: no matter what critics say, i will always be in full admiration when it comes to KTH :D