Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

^ beary!!! am i seeing it right? the 2nd pic, will it be the 3rd installment? :D

ahh! KTH is simply the best!! shes giving me no choice but to love her more :lol:

Guest beary

Background Pictures Extracted from HERA CINEMA website

mysteryImage4.jpg

holicImage3.jpg

RedWaltzImage3.jpg

WhoisImage3.jpg

StyleImage3.jpg

SunsetImage3.jpg

EventImage3.jpg

source credit www.hera.co.kr

extracted + uploaded by www.kim-taehee.com

Guest beary

More Pictures Extracted from HERA CINEMA website

Image12.jpg

Image13.jpg

Image14.jpg

Image15.jpg

Image5.jpg

Image20.jpg

Image6.jpg

Image7.jpg

Image16.jpg

Image18.jpg

Image17.jpg

Image19.jpg

source credit www.hera.co.kr

extracted + uploaded by www.kim-taehee.com

Guest badhairday

istatowin, wow I love the new MV.

beary, thanks for the links to the CF... Now, I'm totally lovin this one just as much as the first one. I can't wait for the third installment.

Forbidden, keep up the great work. It's amazing what you can do. I wish i can do stuff like that and share with you guys.

Guest istatowin

istatowin, wow I love the new MV.

beary, thanks for the links to the CF... Now, I'm totally lovin this one just as much as the first one. I can't wait for the third installment.

Forbidden, keep up the great work. It's amazing what you can do. I wish i can do stuff like that and share with you guys.

thanks BHD! :D can i hav ur nickname sis? hihi! i hope its shorter! :D

oh, im so gonna download it now!!! i shud hav waited last night...but hav been very sleepy this past few days :(

Guest istatowin

waaaaaaah! the new hera CF just blew me away to the other side of the pacific ocean!!! :lol:

the whole drama - KTH on the run, a mysterious savior (is he the captain of the ship? maybe/maybe not), KTH aboard a luxury ship, the dance, and KTH wearing that "TRY ME" face...

such a tease..1st class/elegant/exquisite tease :lol:

Guest badhairday

Looking at the group picture of the award winners from the baeksang award, Tae Hee's dress totally stands out.

Guest istatowin

Looking at the group picture of the award winners from the baeksang award, Tae Hee's dress totally stands out.

thats what im talkin about... :lol: its not really what u wear, its how u carry urself well and how u dwell beautifully in the crowd :)

Guest FORBIDDEN

Wowwww wowo Kim tae hee is so beautiful as an angel in Hera Sunset .I've seen full version already,Wow graceful movement

ahhhh~~~

---------

95in8.jpg

96ny4.jpg

36jr0.gif

38oe6.gif