th_kttcf2.gif

kttcf2.gif

KTH IN GUMIHO... :)

th_gumiho.gif

gumiho.gif

of photoshoot and wushu session :lol:

th_kthaud.gif

kthaud.gif

birthday greeting banner by sis assiren (dude_03 of pex)

kth_bday-1.jpg

:)

Guest cholo

i love CFs :lol:

working on her bday? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets

waaaaaaaaah! i-post ba? :tears::lol:

thanks nway :) quite busy ryt now..maybe on may :D

hello birthday girl... is this supposed a secret (your birthday)? :vicx:

sorry sis just got carried away about it...heehee

but now its in the open let me greet you a very happy birthday... ;):lol:

1008-001-128-1060.gif

Guest istatowin

hello birthday girl... is this supposed a secret (your birthday)? :vicx:

sorry sis just got carried away about it...heehee

but now its in the open let me greet you a very happy birthday... ;):lol:

%7Boption%7D1008-001-128-1060.gif[/img

waaah! ur too late! :tears:

nway, thanks for the bday gift! :) u really know what can make me forgive u, eh? :lol:

^no trnaslation yet sis beary? :D

http://www.ytnstar.co.kr/_ln/0101_200703261121172187

It talks about when stars are captured with their natural face features, some stars just shine more than others without heavy makeup. For example, Kim Tae Hee has a young face with big eyes, clean skin, and nose (lol i agree, kth is quite gorgeous without or with makeup, im very envious). . Yoon Eun Hye has a very clean and cute face. and then it goes on to talk about SHK's features.

lol our tae hee is the creme of the crop when it comes to natural beauty.

haha and its almost near that special day, im going to be posting quite a few birthday things for tae hee, when it comes :)

Guest badhairday

wow, istatowin, it's your birthday as well? Well, happy birthday to you... hope you have a wonderful day and a KTH-ful year.

Guest beary

Dear istatowin

01.gif

my warmest wishes to you on your BIG day, you are another year wiser :P

let me see, one of your birthday wishes is to meet our LSIH couple in person? ;)

may all your birthday wishes come true this year...

A birthday cake for you~~

174.jpg

Guest beary

haha same .. plus its not a bad price, and the movie seems to be good, i wonder if they're going to add a bunch of bonus features to the other dvd. im really looking forward to it.

offtopic: haha takky is cool, but its seriously all about jin akanishi :blush: .. and wow another cool fact i didnt know about you, haha im a huge leehom, have been, -_- .. but thats cool the dude is uber talented, and not to mention pretty darn hot. :lol:

I hope the dvd includes both Theatrical Cut and Director's Cut, and hope to see deleted scenes, unseen BTS and unseen NGs too.... ahhh :w00t: I want everything to be in... oops I am too greedy :vicx:... other from the movie itself, I hope the extras are english-subbed too...

offtopic: I used to be a super huge fan of leehom but now i am swiped by the korean wave.. :P tho my craze for him has die down, I still support his albums and go for his concerts...

OOOOOH MYY GOOOOOOOD !! i didnt knwo she was in stairway to heaven ? REALLY ? :unsure:

I REALLY REALLY WANNA WTAHC IT I HAVENT SEEN IT YET .. even better that shes in it !! YAY

Guest istatowin

http://www.ytnstar.co.kr/_ln/0101_200703261121172187

It talks about when stars are captured with their natural face features, some stars just shine more than others without heavy makeup. For example, Kim Tae Hee has a young face with big eyes, clean skin, and nose (lol i agree, kth is quite gorgeous without or with makeup, im very envious). . Yoon Eun Hye has a very clean and cute face. and then it goes on to talk about SHK's features.

lol our tae hee is the creme of the crop when it comes to natural beauty.

haha and its almost near that special day, im going to be posting quite a few birthday things for tae hee, when it comes :)

aww cant wait for that!!! :D

yeah, I even like her more w/o make up :D

Guest istatowin

wow, istatowin, it's your birthday as well? Well, happy birthday to you... hope you have a wonderful day and a KTH-ful year.

thanks bhd! :D

kth-ful eh? :lol:

happy birthday sis statowin :) how old are you already :)

thanks! :)

bas, lets change the topic pls :lol:

Dear istatowin

http://www.eggdisk.com/files/327623_p5szx/01.gif

my warmest wishes to you on your BIG day, you are another year wiser :P

let me see, one of your birthday wishes is to meet our LSIH couple in person? ;)

may all your birthday wishes come true this year...

A birthday cake for you~~

174.jpg

aww sis beary, thanks for the beary nice gift :D u know me that much? :lol:

OOOOOH MYY GOOOOOOOD !! i didnt knwo she was in stairway to heaven ? REALLY ? :unsure:

I REALLY REALLY WANNA WTAHC IT I HAVENT SEEN IT YET .. even better that shes in it !! YAY

alo hayz! dont be surprise to see a VERY DIFFERENT KTH there... :lol:

:rolleyes: :blush:

alo forbidden! :D great job once again :)

OH.... Happy belated birthday to you istatowin... so specially dedicate this LSIH couple artwork to you.....

%7Boption%7DISTABDMar07.jpg[/img

oh ling! thanks a lot :) and u even paid us a visit! :D

the LSIH couple in taiwan...

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r66/homeofkimtaehee/Animated%20GIFs/th_2gu1.gif' alt='th_2gu1.gif'>

2gu1.gif

th_2gud2.gif

2gud2.gif

Guest reigne80

^wow i love these gifs sis istatowin..... thanks a lot! ur the celebrant and it seems u have more gifts for us.... hehehehe.... HAPPY BDAY sis! :D

Guest istatowin

^haha! thanks elsievh! :)

th_kthaud2.gif

kthaud2.gif

^wow i love these gifs sis istatowin..... thanks a lot! ur the celebrant and it seems u have more gifts for us.... hehehehe.... HAPPY BDAY sis! :D

haha! just enjoying myself :lol:

thanks! :D

Guest bern28

sis myrtle happy birthday!!! sorry for all the TRYers and dreamers coz' i haven't visiting the thread and PEx for a long time!!! im really really sorry guys!!! im busy for our graduation rehearsal haaaaaayyyyy!!! i miss my LSIH couple too! :tears: