Nell-Bleed

Guest internetwarfare

What kind of computer do you have?!

I dont speak Korean so I donno, but if you ever find the real title for it I can find you what album its on.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

According to babelfish.altavista, the Korean word for "bleed" is 블리드. But of course, babelfish is usually wrong and I'm not home right now so I don't have my dictionary. But 블리드 doesn't exist on vol. 2 through 4. I don't know why annyoung and yesasia don't have vol. 1...

Sorry, that's the best I can do right now.

블리드 isnt on any of their albums. Bleedu shouldn't really be the korean word for bleed should it? Not like I know anything about Korean though.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

블리드 isnt on any of their albums. Bleedu shouldn't really be the korean word for bleed should it? Not like I know anything about Korean though.

I was thinking that too. But again I don't have access to a real dictionary today. X_X

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

it should sound like Pii as in pee but not really

the reason why nobody has album one is because that album was their truly indie album

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest NotFromThisPlanet

according to my ever so horribly labled/organized playlist i have a song thats labled bleed in english, its track 10, off of the album "Let It Rain", and the duration is 3:31. i also have it labled as 10 - 기생충...

Archived