Official Favorite/least Favorite Kdramas

Guest litoxshortaii

Guest joan_qt2004

Faves

1. Misa - the best "tragic" kdrama I've seen. Simply the best!!!! :rolleyes:

2. My Name is Kim Sam-Soon - the funniest Kdrama ever. Just like Misa, the chemistry between the main leads was electrifying. :P

3. Save the Last Dance for Me - again, the story was wonderful and the chemistry was just unbelievable.

4. Attic Cat - I agree with a review that this is one of the best kdramas. It made me laugh and cry at the same time. Again, the chemistry between Jung Da Bin and Kim Rae Won is undeniable. Made me miss Da BIn more and seeing the pale face of Rae Won at the funeral made me ask myself....were they just friends?????....Rae Won looked so affected.

Hates:

1. Spring Waltz

2. Ms. Kim's One Million Project - didn't like the lead actress and she had no chemistry with either of the two leading men.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

favorite drama: the last dance is with me starring beautiful eugene noona

Eugene Noona's acting was superb because I (the viewer) was drawn into her character more than anyone elses'. Her transformation into a tomboy to an elegant, sophisticated lady through the progression of episodes was marverlous which took her acting into another level. There was no "acting limitation" in Eugene Noona nor did her crying scenes cross over to being overly dramatic. Her crying scenes were heavy in the beginning due to her role.

It was Eugene Noona who always had great chemistry with Ji Sung, not be the other way around. Eugene Noona was the heart of this drama and if she had another leading man, this drama would have been just as successful.

Eugene's awe-inspiring acting had drawn attention to viewers, and Korean TV broad casting companies. As a result, she is a SBS Most Improved Actress, was casted in another leading role in Wonderful Life shortly after, and with a few months of break to cool down with her on fire status, Eugene Noona is starring in Really Really Like You.

What more is there to say about this actress? Viewers can get enough of her sweet, down to earth roles. They want more and more of this talented star. I don't blame them.

http://soompi.com/?q=node/379#comment-98 (my personal review)

least favorite: stairway to heaven

wow. this drama was hyped up because of kwon sang woo. he was quite popular with the girls when the drama came out, and now barely anyone talks about him anymore (quite ironic). the story kept on DRAGGING back and forth. seriously, the drama kept going in circles. i was at a point where i was annoyed and stopped watching it all together.

Favourite

- Stairway to Heaven

- My Girl

- Full House

- Attic Cat

- Beautiful Days

- My Name is Kim Sam Soon

- My Love Patzzi

- Summer Scent

Least Favourite

- Goong

- All In

- Lovers in Paris

Guest ilovehanchaeyoung

My Favorite:

1.Delightful Girl ChunHyang (Han Chae Young-Jae Hee-Uhm Tae Woong)

2.My Girl (Lee Da Hae-Lee Dong Wook)

3.Fantasy Of Couple (Han Ye Seul-Oh Ji Ho)

Guest jamieguo28

I haven't watched that many. Out of the ones I've watched, my favorites would be the following.

1. Goong - The politics may turn off some, but the leads have good chemistry, there are many cute scenes between the two and their relationship seems real.

2. Delightful Girl Choon Hyang/Sassy Girl Choon Hyang - again, some great chemistry between the leads, which I think is very important.

3. 1% of Anything - This could have been Full House's spot. They have some of the same problems, namely being longer then they really needed to be (cut half of Full house's cooking/cleaning scenes and half the various other couples scenes in last part of 1% of Anything. I don't know why people didn't like this. The relationship is one of the more realistic ones I've seen in K.Dramas, there's good chemistry between the two, and most relationships are believable. The acting isn't bad either for the most part. True, there's little plot.

Least Favorites...well, I try to stay far away from stories I know I won't like, so I only have one.

Story of a Successful Bright Girl -

The guy loses everything, but to me he still overacted. After all, there are some things more important than money, right? Also, I didn't really believe in them as a couple. Add to that the story of getting the company back on it's feet, and you have a real snoozefest.

Guest flyhearts

My Favorite:

1- Sangdoo,Let's Go To School:(absloutly amaizing drama..luv Sangdoo ;) )

2- Full House:(Wonderfull couple..great acting..)

3- My Girl:(Great drama...luv it)

Least Favorite:

1- Sad love Story

2- Autumn tale:(but i luved Won Bin)

3- Hotelier

Guest oberon21

my favorite 1 the snow queen absolutely my top rated

2 jumong the book of three han

3 the queen of the game

4 all in

5 starway to heaven

6 winter sonata

7 jewel in the palace

8 kwang jin yi

9 rebirth

least favorite

my name is kim sam soon

dal ja's spring

goong

damo

my girl

Guest gummonster

My favorite:

FULL HOUSe- song hyekyo and bi <3333

My Girl- freakin love it

Heaven's tree- yep. totally

Which Star are you from-awesome

Sad love story- touching, love the people

Let's go to the Beach- yep, Lee wan and that girl was freakin funny, sweeet

Fanasy couple- i LOVE the actors, i love their actings.

Snow Queen- it's kinda good for me. Sungyuri was so pretty

Least favorite drama:

Goong- gets on my freakin nerves, man. i swear. i hate the main characters. to me they can't act or nothing. for real. dang. stupid storyline too.

the vinyardman- cause there's yoon eun hye, HATE

some more but can't think right now.....

My favorite

1. Queen of the Game

2. My Girl

3. Save the last dance for me

My least favorite

Full House (i like Rain but I thought the plot was bad)

Guest atreyu112

my favourite

1) My Name is Kim Sam Soon

2) Fantasy Couple

3) My Sweet Spy

my least favourite

1) Winter sonata

2) Smile Again

3) 1% of Anything

Favorite:

My Name is Kim Sam Soon

Snow Queen