Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest incarnadine

wow... so many pics! :woot:

pee rhi -- thanks for those clear pics. I'm seeing Wookie's side profile again and he looks positively gorgeous ^_^

TharKorn -- chinggu, you sure took a LOT of pics... and you got really near, too! I'm proud of you ^_^ hehehe. Wookie looks really happy in those pics :)

Jo -- omo, thanks for more pics! He looks AWESOME in all angles, indeed *swoons* waaaah

Guest honeypia

thai pervies/sisters..thank you so much for sharin your pictures.. :) it means alot to us here.. we're all wishin we're there also.. :D

hmm..me too wishes there's DongHae moment :D (eventhough dahae's not in thailand.. ;) )

Guest incarnadine

thanks again, pee rhi! *hugs* so happy

lol take a look at the girl's smile directed at wookie -- totally PERV if u ask me :lol:

p1000766nx2paintednt7.jpg

as posted by lambutan

hahahhha..malou,u spotted a pervy!! hahaha..i was too engrossed with all the HOT pics that i got burnt.. and i didn't notice anyone besides him.. gosh, im still hyperventilating now..:w00t:

and btw, my friend beside me also said he's really handsome. seeing him for the 1st time..u know how Wookie manages to attract Pervies..:rolleyes:

OMO!!! All you Thai Wookiers..soooo lucky! Wookie looked way better that just HANDSOME and Goodlooking!! :wub:

thank u so much for the pics ppl.. you guys made my day =)

those pics.. Wookie looked gorgeous in all of them... :wub:

more pics..

He's just cute and handsome in all angles...:rolleyes:

DSC04914.jpg

DSC04913.jpg

DSC04912.jpg

DSC04911.jpg

credits: DoLpHiN_JuNsU/ kangdongkan @ popcorn42

OMG!!! ABANG WOOKIE IS SOOOOOOOO CUTE.....ALTHOUGH SOME OF THE PICTURE IS NOT VERY CLEAR BUT HE STILL HANDSOME .....THANK YOU SO MUCH TO LAMBUTAN,THARKORN,RIPGAL AND FANS FOR SHOWING THOSE LOVELY PICTURES OF ABANG WOOKIE .

TERIMA KASIH... KAMSA HAMNIDA!!!!

Guest soonjap

Ohhh...ok, since you asked so nicely. Here is the translation, located beneath the Korean text. And same rules: credits for translation to me and no taking out of this thread at Soompi without permission.

thanks soonjap... can u please translate this one too... thanks in advanve..

QUOTE(incarnadine @ Dec 6 2006, 07:19 PM)

Updates on Wookie's sched from his Daum cafe

8일, '아랑' 프로모션 차 태국 방문

On the 8th [of December], "Arang's" first promotion in Thailand

오랜만에 동욱님 소식을 전합니다^^

It's been some time since we've announced Mr. Dong Wook's schedule .

12월 중순까지 있을 '최&강 로맨스' 촬영으로 바쁜 나날을 보내고 있으며,

From the 12th to the middle of the month, [he] is very busy of filming "The Strongest Romance".

지난 7월 필리핀 방문과 같이,

Like he interviewed in the Philippines this past July,

'아랑'프로모션 차 12월 8일 오전 비행기로 태국을 방문한다고 합니다.

He will promote his movie "Arang" on December 8 by flying to visit Thailand.

이번 방문은 12월 8일~12월 11일 까지 약 3박4일간 진행될 예정입니다.

His planned visit will last 3 nights and 4 days from 12/8 through 12/11.

더욱 바쁜 태국에서의 일정이 원할하게 진행 될 수 있도록 응원글 많이 남겨주세요.

Please leave your many supportive (cheery) messages that his busy programs in Thailand will go well as he wishes.

그리고,

And...

마무리 촬영 단계에 있는 '최&강로맨스'도 잘 마무리 될 수 있도록 응원해 주시고

Please wish [for the best] that the rest of his filming of "The Strongest Romance" will be completed perfectly and

기대 많이 해주세요.

Look forward to it [the movie].

credit 1004dong

Guest munchee

thanks again, pee rhi! *hugs* so happy

lol take a look at the girl's smile directed at wookie -- totally PERV if u ask me :lol:

p1000766nx2paintednt7.jpg

as posted by lambutan

ha!ha! i also noticed that wide grin on her face!!!!! :D .... it's totally understandable.... she's about 2 steps away from him ..... just a kiss and hug away! :D i would probably screaming oppa if i were in her position :w00t: drool! drool! drool!

Guest incarnadine

Got this from some Thai fans/Wookie stalkers, lol

d1to0.jpg

dw01lu4.jpg

behind Dong Wook...

dw02vr3.jpg

dw05to8.jpg

mirror effect^^

dw03eb1.jpg

credit drama_mania@popcornfor2

dw1dk1.jpg

credit kebabby@popcornfor2

Guest soonjap

Hey, I'm on a roll. I didn't combine this with the other translation I did about Dong Wook's schedule because it would have just been too long. Again, English translation under the original Korean text. Also, same rules: credit translation to me and no taking this out of this thread in Soompi without permission.

이동욱, 시멘트 독으로 고생

Lee Dong Wook, Suffering with Cement Mix

[YTN STAR] 2006년 12월 08일(금) 오후 12:30 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

12/8/2006 (Friday) at 12:30 PM

20061208123047505e01230uj2.jpg

[YTN STAR 이동훈 기자]

YTN Star - Lee Dong Hoon Reporter

이동욱이 영화 <최강 로맨스> 막바지 촬영 중 시멘트독이 오르는 고생을 겪었다.

Lee Dong Wook is encountering unbelievable hardship while filming the climax of the movie "The Strongest Romance".

지난달 29일부터 4박5일간 이동욱은 시멘트를 바른 폐차장에서 밤샘 액션촬영을 했다.

Lee Dong Wook has been filming action scenes night and day in a cement erected wrecked car lot since November 29th.

눈이 내리는 궂은 날씨 때문에 시멘트는 마르지 않았고, 그 위에서 구르며 액션 연기를 펼친 이동욱은 온몸에 시멘트 독이 오르고 말았다.

When the snow falls, the cement didn't dry because of the weather, and as Lee Dong Wook had to roll around on top of it, his whole body was covered in wet cement mix.

여러 가지 화학 성분이 섞여있는 시멘트가 직접 피부에 닿을 경우 시멘트독이 올라 피부 염증 등을 일으킬 수 있다.

As there are a lot of different materials [chemicals] mixed in the cement, if it touches the skin, there can be serious repercussions from it.

이동욱은 시멘트독 때문에 피부가 발갛게 달아오르는 등 고생을 했지만 촬영 스케줄에 지장이 없도록 병원에도 가지 않고 연기에 몰입하는 열의를 보여줬다.

Lee Dong Wook's skin has turned red and faced hardship from the cement but to avoid any delays in the filming schedule, he has not gone to the hospital but has displayed his committed devotion to continue acting.

밤샘 촬영을 마친 다음날은 집 이삿날이라 잠도 자지 못하고 직접 이삿짐을 나르는 등 이동욱은 정신없는 나날을 보내고 있다.

Even after spending the night filming, he had no chance to sleep as he was moving and so went directly home to organize his move and spends his days incredibly busy.

이동욱은 오는 8일 영화 <아랑>의 프로모션차 3박 4일 일정으로 태국을 방문해 팬 미팅 및 현지 언론과 인터뷰를 진행할 예정이다.

Lee Dong Wook is scheduled to spend 3 nights and 4 days in Thailand to visit his fan meeting to discuss his movie "Arang" and to be interviewed this coming 8th of December.

이동욱은 드라마 <마이걸> 등이 방송되며 음반 발매 제의까지 받을 정도로 태국에서 큰 인기를 얻고 있다.

태국에 다녀온 뒤 이동욱은 <최강 로맨스>의 마지막 촬영 및 후반작업에 참여할 계획이다.

Lee Dong Wook is receiving huge popularity in Thailand through his drama "My Girl" that aired there and has even received an invitiation of recording an album there.

이동욱·현영의 로맨틱 코미디 영화 <최강 로맨스>는 내년 2월 정도에 개봉 예정이다.

Lee Dong Wook and Hyun Young's romantic comedy, "The Strongest Romance" is scheduled to premier next February.

[저작권자© YTNSTAR & Digital YTN. 무단 전재-재배포 금지]

HE LOOKS SO HHHOOOTTT~~~like smokin' HOT. {perv}

still wondering what it says but heck, anything with his pic in it is more than enough... :D

OMG...congrats to all the thai wookiers who got a chance to take a glance at the REAL don wook!! u guys are lucky. and for those who posted pictures, thanks so much for sharing with us!! he looks awwesome, so adorable!!!!!!

arhhhh..i just read soonjap's translations regarding Wookie's injury while filming SR. i feel bad for him.. he seems to get hurt before a special trip huh?! but look at him, he's all smiles. not even a trace of an injured expression...:wub: such a considerate and accomodating celeb..

Guest lambutan

Hi!!!!! to all clan and Pervies.......... :P

The last night my comp is problem....I would like to cry so much.....yesterday I exited so much when I had to see wookies.....he is very handsome and freindly all the time..... :P

*wave* to malou, Jo, momo08, jackieusa,soonjap and......... :D

Wow, wow, wow, I feel like I'm about to faint from all the hotness. Thanks so so so much for posting so many pictures, soonjap, malou, Jo, Tharkorn, ilovemocha, and lambutan, you guys are especially the best.

Tharkorn, wow, did you take those pictures? You must have been so close to Wookie to be able to get those gorgeous shots.

Guest polabola

Thai pervies are on the roll!!! :w00t: thank you so much guys for keeping us updated with all the hottest things in town. The pictures can be blurry, but his looks cannot be blurred by any blurry picture! he's as hot as ever ^_^ *hugs pee rhi, ilovemocha and tharkorn* ^_^

malou: you can be the pervie doctor and nurse! you seem to spot anyone who's in pervie mode including the woman with the toothy grin. It does say a lot :lol:

soonjap thank you for the translations! the article is quite sad but it's great that he's recupperating well ^_^. Thank you thank you ^_^

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANT STOP CRYING EVEN WHEN IM TYPING NOW...EXCUSE MY ERROR IF THERE'S ANYY....IM JUST SO EXCITED SEEING ALL HIS GORGEOUS PICS....TOO HOT TO TAKE .....THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE THAI PERVIES!!! I STILL CANT STOP CRYING...HYPERVENTILATING NOW....GOSH!!!!!1 :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::tears::w00t:

y oh y oppa!!! why are you not coming to MAlaysia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tears::tears::tears: i would have get the chance to see you in person...to see how hot you are...i might be unable to let you go though.....aarrggggggghhhhhhhhhh...oppa~~~~~!!!!

love the pics gals...keep them coming....don't stop! oh btw i cant see the clips...already reach the maximum number of dl...would you gals please kindly upload again? :lol: thank you in advance!!