Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

On 5/28/2016 at 11:21 AM, longleg said:

That was my reaction too! But it looks like the grim reaper role is as important as goblin role, like they are both leads? 

Hi longleg I can’t wait to watch in case LDW confirms. “Bubblegum” seemed so long ago already. But, will he confirm if he’s the 2nd lead? It looks he is, though. IDK I must be the only person against this. My interest in this drama is decreasing by the second because I’m incredibly biased in his favor.  Lee Dong Wook is too big to become just a second male lead. I wonder who will be the female lead though. Is it true that Kim Go Eun is also considering the lead female role? I heard that LDW is also currently considering taking part in the drama. “Goblin” is just a working title, right?  :P

• Like 1

On 5/29/2016 at 5:22 AM, MaysoonD said:

regardless Wookie's talent , this man is indeed  very handsome :blush:he rock with pink thanks to his ice skin

his laugh:grin:

what are you doing handsome

Hi MaysoonD, thanks for sharing the photos. LDW rocks indeed! We all know that pink is tagged as a feminine color but if done well, wearing pink can be stylish and attractive. That's why, a lot of guys still refuse to wear pink clothes because of this ... For me, real men wear pink. ...   Although, I didn't think any color was taboo for men these days.  :P

• Like 2

8 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi longleg I can’t wait to watch in case LDW confirms. “Bubblegum” seemed so long ago already. But, will he confirm if he’s the 2nd lead? It looks he is, though. IDK I must be the only person against this. My interest in this drama is decreasing by the second because I’m incredibly biased in his favor.  Lee Dong Wook is too big to become just a second male lead. I wonder who will be the female lead though. Is it true that Kim Go Eun is also considering the lead female role? I heard that LDW is also currently considering taking part in the drama. “Goblin” is just a working title, right?  :P

Hi! I don't know about the female lead, because i've never heard of her before.  

Considering Wookie's reputation, i think he wont accept the role if it's just a 2nd lead. (Who dares to offer him 2nd lead? :P) It has to be bigger than that, like the 2 roles are equally important. Also, kdramas are not prerecorded right? So based on public opinion and likes story can change. For me, i'd like to see Wookie play villain, i hope he accepts the role. From what i understood, the writer is so famous, that basically can make anyone famous. i think Wookie needs that. He needs to take challenge to get to another level(back to a-list). 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, longleg said:

Hi! I don't know about the female lead, because i've never heard of her before.  

Considering Wookie's reputation, i think he wont accept the role if it's just a 2nd lead. (Who dares to offer him 2nd lead? :P) It has to be bigger than that, like the 2 roles are equally important. Also, kdramas are not prerecorded right? So based on public opinion and likes story can change. For me, i'd like to see Wookie play villain, i hope he accepts the role. From what i understood, the writer is so famous, that basically can make anyone famous. i think Wookie needs that. He needs to take challenge to get to another level(back to a-list). 

Hi longleg, I'm not also familiar with her. Wait & see - what will be the decision of LDW here. :P

• Like 1

when it comes to acting , I never cared about beauty only talent , that's why I end like Lee Dong Wook coz I get impressed by his facial expressions but i admit this man is gorgeous and he is too handsome to handle :blush:

here is our handsome man i Thailand

Wookie looks smoking hot with beard. Also, thats skirt looks good on him, if someone else was wearing that skirt, i bet it'd be weird tho! Haha 

I'm so jealous of the fans who saw/met him. :blush: 

By the way, how did the fans know Wookie's whereabouts? I saw many fan taken photos and videos on IG and was wondering how the fans found him. Or does the agency or news tell public locations of photoshoot?

• Like 1

Hi, guys! I can't wait for the news to air if he takes part in Goblin or not. Why they're so cruel to keep silence?:tears:

@longleg Thai fans have Fan club on Facebook. They have super active admin and quite a lot fan club members. They have stalked Wookie everywhere. They have found out his hotel (I don't know how, I will try to check) and then it is easier. Someone or few fans were always waiting for him to leave and following him. Same with departure. I have heard that it was around 40-60 fans waiting for him at the airport. But it's not something unique. It's the same as fans of other actors or idols. They don't know his schedule, they need to stalk. Hah. But I'm so glad that at least in Thailand Wookie has such an active fans ^_^

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Princi_86 said:

Hi, guys! I can't wait for the news to air if he takes part in Goblin or not. Why they're so cruel to keep silence?:tears:

@longleg Thai fans have Fan club on Facebook. They have super active admin and quite a lot fan club members. They have stalked Wookie everywhere. They have found out his hotel (I don't know how, I will try to check) and then it is easier. Someone or few fans were always waiting for him to leave and following him. Same with departure. I have heard that it was around 40-60 fans waiting for him at the airport. But it's not something unique. It's the same as fans of other actors or idols. They don't know his schedule, they need to stalk. Hah. But I'm so glad that at least in Thailand Wookie has such an active fans ^_^

Hi! It sounds quite impossible for me to find him in cities like Bangkok without any clue. However, stalkers are stalkers, they know everything. :phew: I'm curious how they found him. I'm gonna stalk him when i go to Korea next time. Haha just joking

Anyways, thai fans are so sweet showing him support and everything. 

• Like 1

@longlegI only have three friends who obsessed about K drama and they wish to go to Korea to see Korean personally but I keep postponing this decision until I find a way to see Wookie coz Korea means Wookie otherwise I won't go but  don't know how to do it any help from thai fans ?

@Princi_86 we missed you dear , don't leave for so long

• Like 2