Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Hurray! Kkuljaem has translated knetz comments! Comments are very good:w00t:

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2015/12/lee-dong-wook-graces-cover-of-mens-uno.html

Lee Dong Wook graces the cover of 'Men's Uno' Hong Kong

oo2.jpg

Xports News - Naver: Lee Dong Wook's fatal charm 'The scent of a strong man'

1. [+389, -13] He looked so handsome in 'Beauty Inside'. As expected, he's really handsome. bb

2. [+297, -5] His aura.... His career is doing well but I wish he hits daebak more!!! Cheering you on!!^^

3. [+237, -8] So awesome. I'm always supporting you!^^

4. [+194, -8] Cheering you on. Lee Dong Wook-ssi, do well next year

5. [+176, -9] Wow he looks amazing!!!! His vibes in this photoshoot are just so good

6. [+74, -5] Lee Dong Wook's handsomer than most actors.. ㄷㄷ

7. [+62, -3] It's Rihwan!!!! Staring with my mouth agape because he's too sexy. I heard he looks even better in person

8. [+62, -5] Lee Dong Wook is too gorgeous ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+58, -4] Daebak!!!! Pick a drama soon. When will you be in another romcom?

10. [+27, -3] I thought I was looking at a foreign actor for a moment. His features are so defined

• Like 7

there were few articles from Allkpop and Couch Kimchi, but this one from Soompi has more information, close to the Korean articles:

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/02/lee-dong-wook-is-stylish-and-smoldering-in-mens-uno/

Lee Dong Wook Is Stylish and Smoldering in Men’s Uno

Lee Dong Wook Is Stylish and Smoldering in Men’s Uno

Actor Lee Dong Wook recently showed off his masculine charisma on the cover of the Chinese men’s fashion magazine Men’s Uno. He was selected as the cover model for the Hong Kong edition of the January issue.

In the photo, Lee Dong Wook is chicly dressed in a black suit and white shirt exuding the charm of a young urban male.

He looks ever so sexy with his rebellious straight-on gaze and messy hairstyle.

He recently wrapped up tvN’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Bubblegum” on December 15. Through the drama, he not only showed off his perfect looks but his warm and easy-going personality through his portrayal of Park Ri Hwan.

Lee Dong Wook shows a more masculine side of him as an actor in this pictorial contrary to the image he portrayed in “Bubblegum.”

Men’s Uno magazine is a popular magazine for men in Asia and circulates in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, and Malaysia. Actors Kim Woo BinPark Hae Jin, and other popular Asian stars have decorated the cover of the magazine in the past.

More of Lee Dong Wook’s pictorial can be seen in the January issue of Men’s Uno magazine, Hong Kong edition.

Lee Dong Wook is currently considering his next project.

• Like 8

On 02.01.2016 at 5:10 AM, LoVeCartier said:

http://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xap1/t50.2886-16/12466908_1302082433151305_53761859_n.mp4
Happy New Year from wookie
cr: leedongwook_official instagram

716be459gw1ezndmyfy3hj20zk0qoqch.jpg
a fan saw wookie in osaka, japan.
cr: as tagged

@LoVeCartier thanks for sharing pic from Osaka! My chinese-speaking friend also said that he was there with 3 other men. We can see that one of them is Saeho. And they were eating in very popular in Osaka touristic place. I'm so glad, that he's relaxing and hanging out with friends.

First on Christmas he has been spotted by girls somewhere out

Then on New Year eve he was hanging out in nightclub in Kangnam with male friends (the pic of him and his table has been posted on Instagram, on New Year eve and I have seen it by chance, but it has been deleted in few minutes, so I won't post it here coz maybe Wookie has asked that guy who took that pic to delete it and I know that some fans have seen this pic as well, but they don't post it anywhere as well. Anyway, he was smiling on that pic and looking relaxed ^^

And now he was in Osaka with friends. Saeho speaks Japanese so they can easily travel there. And looks like they like Osaka a lot, second time this year they're going there to hang out together. 

Another fact which makes me happy, that he doesn't change his hair color. Anytime I see new update I feel relief that he's still in dark.:w00t:

I hope we'll have another pictorial soon.

• Like 6

On 12/23/2015 at 2:15 PM, zhaoul said:

Here's another great quote from Ri Hwan (he has so many):

“Hating a person I don’t even know very well… I don’t even have to hate him to this extent. Hating him to this extent, means that he is not the problem. That means… there is a problem within my heart.” – Ri Hwan, Bubblegum Episode 4

Hi, thanks for sharing these great lines from the drama. How I missed it! I'm really loving this drama. I love how the relationship of Ri Hwan & Haeng Ah progress every EP. I love how LDW portrays his character. This drama was beautifully shot, great editing & amazing & memorable song choice. It was a very decent directing & neat cinematography. K-drama writers really the "1st-love" kind of stories. :P

• Like 6

@MaysoonDHi, chingu! Welcome back! Sorry for not replying for a while. I was so busy with work and biz trips.:( I've read your post in BG thread. Glad, that you've liked the drama. Again, drama which didn't reach the stars but in Korea people loved it from the very beggining to the very end. No critisizm of choice, only praising for Wookie's acting and chemistry. But in Korea figures mean everything. :(( So let's hope that next time he'll be more luckier then this. At least he should be more trusted next time.

@longleg @MaysoonD regarding news, well, nothing special. looks like that he's not hiding, but simply doesn't have any particular scedules. And I'm afraid that we won't see him in drama till Summer minimum. I would love him to act in movie or variety, but if offers he's receiving are not potential hits, then maybe it's better to stay low before he'll find something outstanding. But looks he's going out, having rest ^^ He was in Japan with Seho, then he has visited wine bar in the most popular for celebrities for living and going out area Nonhyeon-dong together with neighbourhood Apgujeong. Looks like this wine bar is specialized in professional tastings not only from the posts, but from what the owner of Instagram has written:

"Thank you, Dongwook-ssi. Next time I will prepare the wine you asked for. Spiffy guy Lee Dongwook-ssi."

And he has written under his sign "Hope your business thrives. I had a great meal".

Well, I'm quite curious of course is this girl his friend and he came there to support her business or he came there randomlyto have a meal and asked for wine they didn't have. But what is strange, that she's following almost all (I guess even all) Wookie-related accounts. Not only his official, but fan accounts as well, but almost nobody is fallowing her back. Then another celebs can be seen visited her resto and she's following lots of celebs (like each normal korean) but only Wookie's fan accounts. Thus maybe she's his fangirl and somehow has invited him for tasting (he had 3 different wines of similar style which looks like more as tsting set then dinner wine)? Maybe long term fangirl, that's why he came. If he randomly came there, nothing strange in it as well, since this area is well known for the highest possibility to meet korean celeb after stalking them near big agencies.  I have even visited one resto very close to that wine bar (one of those in that area famous for locating dramas' wrap up parties, since one of my Korean friends is working close and he has told me that he sees a lot of actors in restaurans, when goes out after work. But that day we haven't seen nobody...or we just haven't recognized, since we're not so good in it, we know only famous faces. In that area there are few night clubs where celebs hang out and where kdramas are filming, when they need some luxy places. I have posted before, that Wookie was seen spending New Year Eve in one of them and his long term fans say that he likes hang out in that area in Gangnam - Apgujeon and Nonhyeon. 

And of course I'm curious was he there alone or with someone...But even if with someone, then probably it wasn't celeb or girlfriend, since in first case there will be 2 signs and in second he simply won't take girlfriend to public place where they can be recognized. Wookie is not Kim Woo Bin to be recognized by everybody, but still recognizable enough. But who knows, who knows...Anyway those people or he himself have emptied 3 bottles of heavy oaked and aged red wine. It's extremely difficult task for two. :crazy: Even for three it's quite a lot. I know Wookie likes to drink, but I know men heavy-drinkers. To drink spirits and to drink a bottle of oak aged red wine is different. :vicx:

Lol. I think next time in Seoul I will go to that wine bar and ask the girl which wine Wookie was asking for. I'm wine lover as well and I wonder which wines he likes, since Opus One that girl has sugested him is outstanding wine as well as others. Oh, but I'm not sure she'll answer me :((

Another recent news is that Bubblegum will be airing in Japan starting from March, 12. And those pics @LoVeCartier has posted are bts pics from shooting for Japanese media interview. 

Maybe he'll hold another FM in Japan to promote drama....

Sorry for long post :phew:

• Like 3

@LoVeCartier btw he's continuing to wear that silver toned bracelet. I have noticed same bracelet on other actors as well (in kdramas). And lately have seen similar silver cuff from famous brand Maison Margiela. Maybe it's some sort of trend? But most likely it's a present since he's wearing it for a while already. 

640332_in_pp.jpg

• Like 3

11 Korean actors who are pros at locking lips on-screen

(skipped unrelated.....)

giphy.gif

Not only is Lee Dong Wook just beyond handsome in 'Hotel King', and quite frankly any other drama, his kissing just oozes with passion. He's assertive, yet tender, and seems to be 'in the flow of things' when he is kissing on screen! It never seems unrealistic and scenes like these capture that warm hearted moment that love is real - not just a fairytale!

source : allkpop

• Like 2

On 2/3/2016 at 1:08 PM, MaysoonD said:

Finally ,he update his acc.with personal pic.and english caption .Horray

Hi MaysoonD, thanks for sharing this picture. Oh my eyes, it’s too dazzling! He looks sooo FINE. So NICE to know that he's spending a very good time. :P

• Like 2