Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

@Meatballacheekbones thanks for updating here ^^ Btw, you have posted lately about JRW and her personality. Agree with you 100%. She's very light, positive and matches with Wookie greatly because of all this qualities. Our Wookie is light and positive, but more with ppl he knows. That's why he needs such ppl around him who'll make him smile and relax more. I love their bts relationships. As to her being trended...I think it was for one hour maximum. :( She's quite low key now in SK, same as Wookie, but after watching some of her dramas I really wish her luck with Bubble gum. Both of them deserve to be popular and appreciated. 

thanks to @angiemty here is link where we can watch Bubble gum live:

http://asia-tv.in/?tab=korea tv&live=韩-tvn

• Like 4

Bubblegum Kdrama Extended teaser, Screen Caps and Nonsensical Rambling

6275752.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhh! Spazz attack! Okay, okay. So I watched the 8 minute Bubblegum Kdrama teaser and my excitement for the drama continues to grow. I was originally going to make a coherent and analytical post dissecting the teaser, but let’s not kid ourselves. I’m in no state of mind to do this. I want to simply enjoy it, leisurely screen cap and make collages from itbecause it’s fun. Plus, I’m at a disadvantage because I don’t know what they are saying.

Read more here: 

http://kdramadreamer.com/2015/10/21/bubblegum-kdrama-extended-teaser-screen-caps-and-nonsensical-rambling/comment-page-1/#comment-2428

• Like 2

4 interesting points about "Bubble Gum", Lee Dong-wook and Jeong Ryeo-won

photo646810.jpg

A romantic comedy bound to awaken the love cells of the viewers is coming.

tvN drama "Bubble Gum" is starting at last on the 26th. A man and a woman who grew up together like family, come together romantically in this drama starring Lee Dong-wook, Jeong Ryeo-won, Lee Jong-hyuk, Park Hee-bon, Bae Jong-ok and others.

Here are some interesting points about the drama:

"Romantic comedy king and queen"

Lee Dong-wook and Jeong Ryeo-won have come together at last. Lee Dong-wook and Jeong Ryeo-won, who play as childhood friends, are a good looking set with excellent acting skills that have been proven throughout their career. Lee Jong-hyuk, the charisma and Park Hee-bon are bound to make "Bubble Gum" more interesting.

Not only that, other actors and actresses add trust to the drama. Bae Jong-sok is a spirited actress and Park Joon-geum always leaves a strong impression wherever she goes. Others are Kim Jeong-nan, Park Won-sang, Lee Seung-joon, Kim Ri-na and more.

The sleeping love cells will be woken up

Lee Dong-wook and Jeong Ryeo-won play as friends who grew up together. They go back and forth being friends and lovers until they finally realize their love for each other. There's sweetness, laughter and relativity in the drama. Lee Jong-hyuk is Jeong Ryeo-won's secret ex-lover and Park Hee-bon has a crush on Lee Dong-wook.

The producer and writer

"Bubble Gum" is produced by Kim Byeong-soo and written by Lee Mi-na-I. They have worked together before on the drama "Nine: Time Travelling Nine Times", "Queen In-hyun's Man" and others. Lee Mi-na-I is from a TV show production crew and this time she's attempting at a drama that takes place in a radio station.

The eyes and ears will be pleasant

The young children actors and actresses will be another thing to look forward to. Aged from 7 to 15, the little ones show what the main characters shared when they were young and even appear in some scenes dressed exactly the same as the grown-ups. They are the connection of feelings that the main characters were unaware of.

The story takes place in a radio station and is bound to sound wonderful. The music from the radio station blends with the story, creating a lovely, romantic atmosphere. The drama is also known as 'the jukebox drama'.

The production company said, "Those who have a lack of affection will feel happy just by watching this and recall the love cells back out of their hiding places".

Meanwhile, "Bubble Gum" starts on the 26th at 11PM.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 4

D-Day!!!! 

For those who wants to tune for live broadcasting of Bubble gum here is great news. It will be showing on Naver's live broadcasting add "V". It works good with phone and tablet. You can download apple version here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/v-real-time-celeb-broadcasting/id1019447011?mt=8

Or search in Android store, there is this app as well. For now, it's the easiest way to watch. And it's really cool that V app is broadcasting Bubble gum.

• Like 2

D-Day!!!! 

For those who wants to tune for live broadcasting of Bubble gum here is great news. It will be showing on Naver's live broadcasting add "V". It works good with phone and tablet. You can download apple version here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/v-real-time-celeb-broadcasting/id1019447011?mt=8

Or search in Android store, there is this app as well. For now, it's the easiest way to watch. And it's really cool that V app is broadcasting Bubble gum.

Hi Princi, ye, TODAY is D-DAY! I'm excited..... I hope it will go well. He is back again on the small screen. :P

I watched Bubblegum live on V app. It went smoothly but the sound was unsync huhu. I hope they fix it tomorrow. In the end v app counts 40k viewers and 41k likes/hearts. 

Cuts from Ep 1 today 

This one is the funniest "My hope has wings" LMAO

Preview Ep 2

Edited by Meatballacheekbones
  • Like 2

I finished ep 1 with engsub YAY. The start is a bit slow but i like how the drama tell its story. It's close to how reality is about breakups. Not so dramatic, very common reason but still really sad. But then here comes what i'm afraid is that kdrama watchers will feel it lacks of drama, silly reactions or it's too realistic haha

The comedy add light touch to the drama. Both Wookie and JRY comedy acts are on point. As i predicted, Ms JRY is very natural on quirky acts. Wookie is sooo handsome in every scenes.  

I hope tonight ep do better at raring bcs netizen seems to receiving it well. I think Wookie is stressed rn after the 1st ep air. So Bubblegum Fighting!!!

Edited by Meatballacheekbones
  • Like 2

Just finished watching Bubble Gum's first episode with eng subs. I have found it awesome. 

Regarding Wookie I can tell, that it might appear the best character in terms of reality he has played. So warm, cozy, caring and...shining his Park Ri Hwan.Can't wait for next episode to see more of him. 

And storyline seems to be great. I like the music and quotes as well.

Sadly, that we can't watch it on V app todey. :(

@Meatballacheekbones I have found myself smiling in screen while watchin his funny scenes. lol. He's so handsome that it hurts

• Like 1