Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

@sassygirl94 I thought in Kang-Koo's story he had a bit darker, not so light, no? I just hope he have already filmed his part in Beauty inside with dark hair. @littlelolo @mon1459 I think we should hope it's the light makes his hair red. If it's light brown it can be ok. Not so hot as with his natural color, but good.
If he'll have like this, it will be quite good. 6616142.jpg
cr
And here is one more pic from RM's shooting with his new color. It doesn't look so red here, but still light.4396654.png
ctto
@adikkeluangman Hong Bin's style :x I like SSK. She looks so natural and positive. And she really was showing love to Hong Bin.Thanks for sharing!And thanks for explanation about OCN. That sounds good and he'll be great in such dreamas.But does such projects help actor to grow in terms of appreciation? :)) Since I'm really looking for the project, which will help Dongwook to become more appreciated by insiders. :)

@michelle9989 thanks to amazing one of our Donghae shippers, Bluewings, she had translated the interview..you can read here...
http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2022280/donghae-official-lee-dong-wook-lee-da-hae-chamo-lives-on/p797
Its not aired for Roommate, and looks like she just called him to wish his birthday but who knows maybe we can watch in Roommate this week... ^_^And I think Se Ho was joking when saying he's the top 3 national most handsome because I've never heard any news for it..but well, hearing that jokes we know his handsome face made he is so popular among female fans and even fans of female idols want to ship him with their bias, due to his handsone face and his nice attitudes.. btw, how handsome he is, I don't really like seeing him with mustache, its not suits him... mianhe Wookie ^^V
I'm proud of Wookie when his popularity in China is rising.. even Roommate also has high viewers in one website in China because they watch it because of Wookie.. :D -------And for Hotel King, our Chamo couple is included in top 10 popular couple of 2014
http://dspdaily.com/m//page/detail.html?no=5152
hope they will win best couple in MBC awards this year  ^:)^

Thanks again chingus for all your awesome vedios & photos .for me I don't mind with moustache or without , thin or chubbier , dark hair or light . He is always perfect ;) bTW he will shave it on wild romance but I don't remember at which episode

@sassygirl94 watch Wild Romance even those the storyline was not the best but easy to watch. LDW look hot with mustache then he slave it on ep8 or 9 onward..in WR he played this character has similar personality like his own. Lol :))

As if i know him well.

The character he played arrogant and loyalty with his friends and a bit clumsy.

Thanks for sharing pics and vids  :x Wookie is so trendy and stylish with this look. It really suits him and his personality. I love the way he wears in real life and of course his airport style.Regret we have just small vid from Hong Kong airport. I can here a lots of fans are screaming his name, but only one video...((For me is a bit stane also...he was leaving Incheon with carry-on buggage and in HK Airport he is with handbag...As for his partner I would like him to be with Song Ji Hyo (but she'll probably be with Kwang Soo since they've even got there together) or with Yoon Eun Hye, since I want to see how they will look together. :D But all girls who were headed there are good. I bother more about Wookie's suit for the event. If it will  match with his new hair...
@sassygirl94 thanks for links regarding birthday call. I wonder if we'll see the celebretion of his birthday on RM I've read there (in Donghae thread) that he loves Michael Jackson's Love Never Felt so Good. @angiemty has posted this.Is it true? And where did Wookie mentioned this?
@michelle9989  I don't really like Wookie with moustache too (I don't like moustache on everybody), but even with it he looks gorgeous.
And in episode 8-10 he will shave it and will become even more hot. Chingus has told you trueth. His character there is somehow close to his real personality. And he's really charming there and it's nice story. I don't like actress as well, but drama is worth of watching.I'm glad you can let us know some info from Chinese part and I'm excited he's gaining popularity there. Can you share some more info regarding Blade Man there? On which site it was ranked to be №1 viewed?  I've heard they have 2 video hostings who are broadcasting dramas, like Todou and Soku and some others...
@zagigirl I need to finish faster Wookie's dramas left and watch Strong Heart :x

I'm not sure about MJ song, but one thing I'm so sure, nowadays he really loves and crazy of Maroon 5 - Sugar, he even dance in Roommate last week...HAHAHA.. they should invite Maroon 5 too to MAMA and ask them to perform Sugar so maybe we can see he take the stage with his dancing..LOL  =))

@princi_86 Yes he love's MJ's song Love Never Felt So Good he said it in RM episode 17 if I recall it correctly, he was with Se Ho and Ga Yeon in Jeju or in their way back to seoul and the radio played MJ's song and he said "I love this song" and started singing it and like @sassygirl94 said nowadays his into Sugar by Maroon 5
Here's my answer about my favorite Dong Wook's character
My favorite character is not other than Cha Jae Wan, not only because is the character who introduced me to Dong Wook but because I love everything about him even his dark side, and to me Jae Wan is Wookie's best character because it was a challenge, all those emotions he went through in those 32 episodes I felt them too, I was angry, sad, happy, I cried and smiled like a fool with him, I've seen all his work since My Girl to Blade Man (it's really hard to find his previous dramas, oh and I haven't seen Heaven's Will is still on my list but I'm not into historical dramas), and from MG to HK there's a huge difference in his acting he improved his skills, and there's no doubt that he put all his heart in HK, I loved the transition from the cold hearted hotel monster Jae Wan to the momma's boy & madly in love Hyun Woo, I've always liked characters with a dark side, those characters who can be cold hearted but there's a reason why they're that way or stories that make me think and Hotel King made me think a lot =)) another thing I like was that with just one look to his eyes and I could feel his anger, despair, love or suffering, sometimes there was not need to speak his facial expressions said everything and those are some reasons why I like Cha Jae Wan/Jayden/Baek Hyun Woo the most :x
@littlelolo Ji Wook is one of my favorites characters too, Wookie was really good in SOAW
Another one I like is Kyung Tae in KKS, Jun Oh in Heartbreak Library, I liked Hyun So even tho Dong Wook was only a few minutes in The Recipe and Hong Bin was so cute but I've to confess that I wasn't moved with a few scenes I don't want to blame everything on SSK but there was some things lacking but I still loved Hong Bin cuteness 8->

Here is the link on HD photos of Wookie. Some of them have left me breathless  :x http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=85274&thread=0002r0011

And here is one more vido ofrom Incheon. His smile is just love!

@angiemty WOW! I just love everything you've written about Jae Wan and Wookie playing him! I really can feel your love to him through your words :x and some of your phrases are the same as my thoughts. :x And your desciption is soo passionate and detailed, and really interesting to read! I want to write about my favourite too. I will get my thoughts together and write. :))
Regarding MJ's song, you've remind me of those epi. Yes, now I remember. Well, I love Wookie's taste in music :x

Guest michelles99

@michelle9989  I don't really like Wookie with moustache too (I don't like moustache on everybody), but even with it he looks gorgeous.
And in episode 8-10 he will shave it and will become even more hot. Chingus has told you trueth. His character there is somehow close to his real personality. And he's really charming there and it's nice story. I don't like actress as well, but drama is worth of watching.I'm glad you can let us know some info from Chinese part and I'm excited he's gaining popularity there. Can you share some more info regarding Blade Man there? On which site it was ranked to be №1 viewed?  I've heard they have 2 video hostings who are broadcasting dramas, like Todou and Soku and some others...