Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

@sassygirl94 oh, I see. I've seen the mark on DF that Blade Man is exclusive. So something same had HK on Viki? That's sad. :( Since if HK would be presented on DF it could be appreciated more or less like It's ok, that's love. 
There is Bom on the list. I thought she has lots of fans too. For sure Jo In Sung will win Best actor. And if he will win Fan Favourite there will be no offence, since IOTL was really good and so do actor. But still maybe we should try? It's fan voting and fans can vote a lot of times. It's not like on Koreandrama.
Great news!!! Thanks for sharing it. Finally maybe we'll see some airport pics and our hottie in suit. 

Yes, Viki has right for HK, and DF for IM..Jo In Sung has lots of fans and IOIL was better well-known by fans too..but yeah, since its based on fans votes, why not we vote for our namja... Even though, let say Wookie didn't win the award, I don't really mind since the results are choosen by fans, sometimes fans can be bias..That's why I hope he will get appreciated in awards that judged by professional judges when it comes to acting..

@sassygirl94 I hope Viki is quite famous site and HK was viewed a lot there.I completely agree that fan voting doesn't reveal the real situation and doesn't prove that smb is better actor. I just wanted his to attend ceremony and he could be more aware that he has lots of fans overseas.
@itybittykitty awesome pics. Finally Dongwook has more screentime on RM. And I guess he has fun.
I've just finally watched 8th epi of RM and I found Wookie very tired. I guess he was filming it in a row with Blade Man. I hope to see him there after good sleep and rest. But I'm falling for this man more and more. He has cooked again, and jocking with kids. And I see that he became more closer to Jackson and Youngji. They're making great trio. And as I can see from Ig, they'll be together again on todays epi.Maybe I'm too suspicious, but I think Sunny likes Dongwook...

@angiemti thanks for sharing it.Lol! His dance moves are freaky gorgeous :x I thought he's bad in dancing, but that moves and the short dance from last epi prove I was wrong :))I need to watch it even before english subs will apper. Those moves have made my day!
@itybittykitty probably he was still filming Blade Man. But in one or two epis he'll be relaxed and fresh...I hope so! Ahaha, I'm sure I will.
Btw, do you know what was the banner with Wookie's face doing on RM's last episode? It was hanging near srairs on the second floor, where they were hanging out after doing kimchi? 

Guest itybittykitty

@Princi_86 ...I saw that!!!!!...I don't know what it was about...some detective work is required to figure out where that came from... ;))

some more oppa in episode 29 (or 9)

love it when he laughs like this...

tumblr_nflwlby8ur1qejd7ro3_250.giftumblr_nflwlby8ur1qejd7ro4_250.giftumblr_nflwlby8ur1qejd7ro6_250.gif

him with the babies is adorable!!

tumblr_nfm63kPVw31rs4mbro4_r1_400.gif

ctto

This season of RM, Wookie is like a father of two young naughty kids, Youngji and Jackson..I love their interactions...Its so hilarious and funny!  :))
owh, yes, Sunny likes Wookie, he is one of her favorite actors...Don't worry we don't a love line in this season..so we can watch peacefully..

Guest adikkeluangman

I love this scene in Blade Man, but then after know that they must filming this scene and probably all night scene after midnight during the cold weather made me weep.BzY0P9zCEAATVqr.jpg
http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014100808553091351&outlink=2&SVEC
I want to see LDW in OCN production for his new drama next year. He can take a break from romance, melo drama for awhile and go into another genre like thriller and action. Although I watched most of his recent dramas on KBS. So far he already become wife-less husband in dramas. Maybe he can have proper family set up in his next drama.
I'm watching Roommate S2 and like how he handled the younger girls roommate like his little sisters and equal. The only ship that I want to watch is the family-friendship. Like in episode where the youngest went overboard shopping with Sunny credit card and he tried to stop and calm Sunny down. Just like a big brother that so used to be the peacemaker in the family.

Owh yes, watching him in an action and thriller drama will be awesome, and I'm looking forward too because most of his dramas, he played as a rich chaebol...--------
76cf57e8gw1emoid9rza0j20qo0zk0xo.jpg

76cf57e8gw1emoi52tie0j20qo0zktde.jpg

76cf57e8gw1emoicxfw3rj20qo0zk0z2.jpg

76cf57e8gw1emoi7vhds8j20qo0zk44a.jpg

76cf57e8gw1emoi7q6htoj20qo0zk0yo.jpg

76cf57e8gw1emoh9ve5duj20qo0zkwkd.jpg

76cf57e8gw1emoha1n70uj20qo0zkgpj.jpg

The ladies are the representatives from China cosmestics company called Shanghai KanS Cosmetics. They came to Seoul to give the gifts for Wookie and Lee Kwang Soo. KanS is the official sponsor for 2014MAMA. 
Sorry for the mistake. They're the lucky winners of KanS who got the chance to meet Wookie and Lee Kwang Soo. I believe it's today. They went to see Lee Kwang Soo first for Mnet interview then they went to meet Wookie.

Lucky girls, waiting for my time..When I'll be able to take selcas with this handsome namja?? :(( :-S :(

Wow! So many pics and gifs today!   :x
@sussygirl94 I'm really happy that they don't make paring with Wookie this season, although Sunny seems to be a good girl. thanks for sharing this pics. Wookie looks gorgeous. He has different from Hong Bin hair style and his smile...no words.Yeh, the same is for me. But selca with his is not my goal. I want to have hug :))So with Kwang Soo they had interview and with Wookie selcas? No interview?
I'm just curious are they chineese or korean girls...
@itibittykitty I adore when he's smiling like this. He looks so happy and saticfied and it seems that he's enjoing the moment. I hope they will show Wookie's Birthday celebration.

@adikkeluangman 
that's one of my favourite moment from Blade man. I think it wasn't to cold at that time in Korea, but yeh, it's exhausting for them to film at night till 3-4 a.m. And what is OCN production?I want to see him in serious drama but with good script, popular and good actrees and qualitative promotion before airing. But yes, action will be preferable...with a hint of romance of course in order to see this man in love scenes.  
If to take RM, he's more like big bro to almost all of them, peacemaker, MC of the show as well. But he's really enjoying those moments. I wish he will have more moments with Seho, since I like their bromance. And of course I want him to invite some of his close friends (ex. Dahae) to visit RM.