Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

I'm here for my evening dosage of LDW!! Wow... it's a matter of about 12 hours, and the page has gone up by 4 pages! Shall catch up on all the available links.. Thanks to those who shared all the lovely pics and links! :D

Just a quick hi to the people here in this thread at this very moment: Erenah, Tel, jayelae, asikin, yeonwoo and jules259 *waves frantically* :P

waves back to Amy!!!!

anywayz.. i hav not downloaded the clips..

aiks... YSI is always against me!! BUT thanx a lot 4 posting gurls!!

kirsten, haf yet 2 download the SBS morning show u uploaded 4 me, but soon!! 2moro afternoon when my line gets better!! hehehe..

can't wait!!

Yo Jo and Kirsten!!!

Omo... the clips are just sooooo cute! I just adore this couple. Look at the korean fans! Even they are cheering for this couple.

If you ask me, I think LDW seems happy when the Emcee shifted those flowers and teased the 2 of them! Did you see how LDH even hooked her arms around LDW's? :D

BTW, I'll keep the fan meeting clips for a while now, so if anybody wants me to upload on YSI or megaupload, just let me know... ^_^

Yo Jo and Kirsten!!!

Omo... the clips are just sooooo cute! I just adore this couple. Look at the korean fans! Even they are cheering for this couple.

If you ask me, I think LDW seems happy when the Emcee shifted those flowers and teased the 2 of them! Did you see how LDH even hooked her arms around LDW's? :D

BTW, I'll keep the fan meeting clips for a while now, so if anybody wants me to upload on YSI or megaupload, just let me know... ^_^

oh yes!!! altho i didn't see the clips yet!! but from the pics,woah!! they were soooo cute!!

anywayz.. yeah!! A HUNDRED thanx if u upload the clips 2 MU!!! cos YSI is always my enemy!! ask kirsten she knows...:P i always trouble her!! so sorry!!

Guest pinklily

^Amy! yes yes...that clip was just tooooooo cute! they both seemed really happy w/ huge smiles on their faces when the MC brought those flowers over...lol...and LDH didn't hesitate to hook her arms around LDW's lol. hehe...and i thought i saw a blushing LDW because of the hooking of arms...lol...like he didn't mind at all...in fact...he was probably like...'what, you took your arm away already...that fast?'...lol j/k! hehe...but yeah...they both certainly seemed happpppyyyyyyyy!!!!! :D:wub:

and i'm loving his fans too! so sweet of them to be cheering on the pair...lol...i can't help but cheer for them too when i hear the fans...haha...LDW fans are truly the best...they don't seem at all possesive over him...in fact they seem happy for him...too cool! :D

jo...i'll upload the clips for you on FF ...they're short clips so it shouldn't take long at all. ^_^ these clips are sooo cute! you must see them...for LDW oppah...lol :P

2 bad i dun haf the time 2 rewatch it again!! but i still can't get over the cute moments of GC n YR!!!

they still stay fresh in my mind!!

btw, i love ur new LDW/LDH siggy!!! nice~~

Thanks ripgal i like my new siggy too! haha :lol:

and Thanks for all the clips!

the clip when both of them enter the stage, LDW got onto his seat.. then he "pat" the seat next to him asking LDH to sit next to him.. so sweet..

Guest pinklily

omo! i must thank Shirley for the M.net clip...thank you thank you...hehe...truly can't get enough of LDW...and LDH w/ him is just a lovely plus! :D

sHaziEe...your siggy is positively awesome...am loving it too! :D :thumbsup:

Guest pinklily

^hehe...no problem dear ^_^

omo! the clip that Shirley posted is just too cute! hehe...the fans are sooo funny! they perform some skits for LDW...lol...you must watch this! hehe...they all looked like they had so much fun...gahhh...so happy for them...especially for LDW to have had such a wonderful and successful fan meeting. :D

I'm faint ..

I'm dizzy ..

Looking at those pics ...

drolling at those clips ...

Thank u so much for upload it ..

Hi to Amy, Carla, Rhi, Jovena, Eunice, kristen, Shenny, Shirley ... and others ....

*hugz*

raineyrain-oraine/rainey

pinklily-kirsten

fleur-amy

rainluver012-eunice

grace_cui-cui miao

kelle-kel

nazznen-erenah

zaizaif4_only-rey

ay_link-shenny

lisafh-lisa

clauric-carla

ripgal-jo

MingDao20-Elle

Second glance-ehloc

Van4viv_GoSoo4DaHae-Tell

RAINLUVER012-Eunice

Guest pinklily

^^omo! really?! how totally cute! gahhhh...they're all so close...really just love the My Girl cast...they really are wonderful people to be able to form such great friendships off camera...hehe...<3 LDW, LDH, and LJK...:wub:

hehe...it makes sense that they're all such great friends...they all seem to have such great sense of humor and are so easy going...too too cute.

*swoons* Lee Dong Wook's smile is just so bright...:wub:

*waves* to Erenah ^_^...i've been giddy myself all day...lol

Guest pinklily

wahhh...you're so fast Amy...thanks for all these links...hehe...yep yep...more wonderful links to add to the first post. ^_^

and no problem at all samgirl...lol, i was planning on uploading these clips on YOUTUBE...hopefully they won't take too long since they're rather small. ^_^

AMY!!!! thanx a lot!!!!!!! u're such a dearie!! n so fast!!

i will download them 2moro!!

2 bad the line here sux at nite.. can't download now!! ><

but thanx anywayz!! :)