Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest shiverbaby

more Wookie

2006-10-12T194848Z_01_NOOTR_NISIDSP_2_120061012194508296.JPG

kp1_2061012v4199.jpg

credits: baidu

----------------

i really like Wookie in the last pic.. he's soo cool and self-kept! charming!! :wub:

yeah , i can't stand it !

Oh I wonder 'bout SBS Hey Hey Hey ... ??? :P Plz explain it to me ! Thanks :D

some more of Wookie..

55.jpg

ahhhh...:wub: he's just irresistable.. he looks bit shy with the smile...:blush:

54.jpg

53.jpg

------------------

some ppl may not like the hairstyle.. but i duno..i think he looks really smart! and a different type of Prince Charming!! hehe..:wub:

another one of Wookie, upclose..

64125_l.jpg

Wookie looks so happy!! i bet he's really tired from all the filming and stuff.. but im glad he looks healthy and good! :D

credits: innolife/ baidu

Thanks ripgal for posting all these beautiful pictures. fainted...:wub: What a wonderful day to start?... I'm currently still busy watching 'Precious Family' can't help but just love him even more. I don't understand why he wasn't that popular before My Girl. I mean he look pretty handsome and his acting was pretty good too in PF and not to mention a funny/cute character. Lolz...I'm just mumble to myself...

Guest ryisakooguy

I just finished "My Girl" a couple of days ago and now I am a HUGE fan Lee Dong Wook :D . He acts SO good in there and his chemistry with Lee Da Hae was on fire!

But I have to say... I LOVE HIS STYLE! I really wish I could have all the money in the world to copy his outfits because he looks really good on them. Almost in every episode of "My Girl", I kept saying "Dang, that's a cute long sleeve/button-up shirt/tie/outfit/etc" haha!

2 more Wookie pics from the ceremony..

2006-10-13T010141Z_01_NOOTR_NISIDSP_2_120061013003900336.jpg

20061012215123580.jpg

okay..this is my favorite pic out of all the gorgeous Busan Festival pics.. his smile's so charming and comfortable...:wub:

Guest incarnadine

Omo... thanks for the fantastic pics of Wookie, Jo! *hugs tightly* He looks so dapper in his suit (but then again he's always looked great in suits, hehe)... loving the polka dot shirt inside, the vest, even the silver detail thingie on his jacket :P -- love everything about it! Black sure looks good on him... if he were the Devil personified in that suit, Dear Lord, help me! :lol: And yeah, Wookie does look healthier than during his My Girl days... though I think he should put on a few more pounds. But heck, he's GORGEOUS as ever! :sweatingbullets: *drool* I love the second to the last pic you posted (the one where he was walking) he looked so confident and, uhm, male :D ok ok, Pervie alert

I just finished "My Girl" a couple of days ago and now I am a HUGE fan Lee Dong Wook :D . He acts SO good in there and his chemistry with Lee Da Hae was on fire!

But I have to say... I LOVE HIS STYLE! I really wish I could have all the money in the world to copy his outfits because he looks really good on them. Almost in every episode of "My Girl", I kept saying "Dang, that's a cute long sleeve/button-up shirt/tie/outfit/etc" haha!

^Yeah, looked really good in My Girl, and he has his stylist to thank for it :lol: his stylist sure knows what looks good on Wookie... but still, not everyone can pull those looks off. IMO, he looks really really good in suits and trenchcoats, compared to some other actors. :)

I agree, minus the hair, he looks every bit of perfection. I wish there are more up close pics. It kills me how he could look both elegant and so sexy wearing suit. I just can't comprehend it.

Hahaha, I understand where you're coming from, deeta. Even for those of us here who have been Pervies for years, we still for the life of us can't understand why he's that gorgeous and hot. I guess he just is :P

Thanks ripgal for posting all these beautiful pictures. fainted...:wub: What a wonderful day to start?... I'm currently still busy watching 'Precious Family' can't help but just love him even more. I don't understand why he wasn't that popular before My Girl. I mean he look pretty handsome and his acting was pretty good too in PF and not to mention a funny/cute character. Lolz...I'm just mumble to myself...

He had fans (his daum cafe fan club has been up since his whole career started, hehe) but yeah, twas My Girl which shot him to stardom and which made him a household name here in the Philippines, lol. Perhaps people just don't look at the acting -- I mean, there's no question that Wookie can act and act well, I guess it's just that he had to wait for the right role, you know? And his role as Seol Gong Chan in My Girl was just perfect for him at the time :)

He had fans (his daum cafe fan club has been up since his whole career started, hehe) but yeah, twas My Girl which shot him to stardom and which made him a household name here in the Philippines, lol. Perhaps people just don't look at the acting -- I mean, there's no question that Wookie can act and act well, I guess it's just that he had to wait for the right role, you know? And his role as Seol Gong Chan in My Girl was just perfect for him at the time :)

In MG he fills every single criteria for a leading man, an amazing one at that. He's handsome to the point of incredulity; he's dressed very properly, nicely, and perfectly; he pulls off the 'hot guy needs to be adorable and dorky' as well; he scored the dramatic scenes. And last but not least, he cries amazingly. When he first cried, mistaking his grandfather's death, it was touching for a moment before I literally ROTLF. But then when he cried for real, oh wow, I have to aplaud him for being so immersed in the character. It was like tears streaming down his face, sobbing, and everything. Awesome.

Thanks for all the pics!!

Yay! Though I like him more w/ his short hair, this look of him is exceptional. He looks so charming & ravishing! :wub: Thanks Jo for all the pics.

oks ... here's one more pic

20061013041614.518.7.jpg

Jo is right, Wookie looks so smart

credit: dwholic

yeah.. his hairstyles in MG and ARANG suited him the most.. but well this one's for his new movie. so he still can't cut it.. i duno.. but i just thnk the long haired gelled up style's really charming and charismatic.. :D

Guest freeverse122085

^^oohh, i haven't been here for a while because of exams.. i have to go back like 6 long pages lol.. but its worth it.. thanks for the pics!! really love him.. though he looks so tired (look at the sched! God!), he's still amazing.. how can that guy do it all? work all day and still be gorgeous? lol.. gifted, gifted wookie..

i'll upload some vids later on.. there's some request for his shows here in the Phils. but right now, i have to go. bye bye pervies! thanks for welcoming us.. (that's a late thank-you..)

Guest emilyn116

good morning everyone

wow more and more pics of lee dong wook posted today.......thank you guys----- ripgal, kellee----been very resourceful......

im also reading the han cinema newsletter featuring the pusan int'l film fest, unfortunately his name was not mentioned there.....and mukgu will not be there........lee jun ki's movie will be featured during the event........

wonder what he will do there?......he's really cute and gorgeous in a suit......and the hair is getting long....maybe thats the trend now in korea,hehehehehehe.........

Guest emilyn116

anyone know if he has any new drama coming up? love him in my girl and bride of hanoi

good morning mokka16.... he has a new movie, still filming it, entitled stongest romance...as for the new drama series, none so far....he's been busy doing the film and appearing on tv......maybe he's also busy preparing for his birthday this nov 6...............

now, he's in pusan(busan) for the PIFF.........let's just enjoy the recent pics of him being posted here today.....

Guest julian_jasmine

I just want to thank ripgal and kellee for posting those wookie-licous pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o

It really made my day and definitely all the pervies out there too!!!!

Still staring at his pics actually!!!! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Thank you so much!!!!! :)