Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest babyg28

thank you all for the article, tranlations and pics. i think the tranlated article are

new since its summer in korea.

179717454.jpg

179717463.jpg

179717471.jpg

179717486.jpg

sorry cant remember whose youtube account i was able to get this screenshots.

but credits to youtube anyway. :)

Guest incarnadine

Hi Pervies!

Thanks SO so much Jo for the article, pics and translations... you're the best!!! I just loved it. Hahaha I especially liked his candidness in saying that he could be difficult or temperamental at times... I sorta noticed that while I watched the numerous NGs of My Girl... but that just made him all the more cuter :) Cuter is the fact that Mukgu was just always here cheerful, playful self even when Wookie was serious... she surely can handle and tolerate his mood swings, hehehe :D

Aww, too bad he couldn't attend LJK's premiere, but I'm sure the latter understood... OMO Wookie's arm/wrist still isn't healed? I'm starting to get worried... :unsure:

Why does everyone call LEE DA HAE "Mukgu"?

Just wondering of corse

Becuase is that suppose to mean something in Korean?

hehehe

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m282/ju...ne/mydaily7.jpg

SOOO CUTE :]

lol, because if youve seen 'my girl' there was a part where lee dong wook's character, gong chan called yoo rin that. :D

Guest polabola

jo: thank you so much for the translations! we've been starving for wookie news and here you are, popping up with a bunch of pics and translations.

I agree with the others, the interview was great. It was candid, fast and the answers of LDW were intelligently said and well put together. Reading the interview felt like he's conversing with the reporter like a casual friend. I think the reporter described him perfectly, he's just a boy.

I also liked the fact that he admitted his attitude flaws confidently like he's a bit tempermental and difficult at times. Usually, when stars state their flaws, they state it shyly or hesitantly, but with him, it's different. I find him quite sure of himself despite being humble and modest at some parts of his life. hehehehehehe

Roddy-I like your analysis of the chocolate moment! he really couldn't help himself? his tongue sticking out is super cute! and as malou put it...LDH is ready for the kill! heheheh :lol:

kel: no prob! I enjoyed it, realized how bad I was at being articulate and writing sentences lol :)...honest! and I'm not being sarcastic here heheheh.

OT: I've seen ISWK too, only the first few episodes since my friend snatched it lol, but it's cute, a little cliche on some parts, but cute. The soundtrack rocks lol

malou: definitely! Mukgu can tolerate and handle wookie's little mood swings....that's why she's perfect for him! hahahhaha plus semi opposite people attract hehehehe.

I'm worried about his wrist too. I wish it would heal immediately ^_^ and not go for the worst...yikes!

...eta: thank you for the wookilicious centerfold! I'm tempted to buy the magazine while everyone's not looking bwahahahhaha. I'm trying to restrain myself since it will be bad for my reputation LOL

babyg, julian jasmine, OHS0OLUBLIE thank you so much for the pictures!

Guest incarnadine

cute pix!

ldwoneofthecrew210806.jpg

thanks chinggu for the pics! Hehe they're so cute indeed... Wookie sure loves holding up the boom mic^^

hanoi_mic.jpg:D

credit: attractive527 of cyworld

arcane84 -- OMO, noticed that too! He's so shapely there, hehehe

babyg28 -- thanks again for the pics. I noticed that Wookie likes to involve himself in the non-acting aspects of his dramas/movie like Arang... i can definitely picture him directing his own film someday^^

Guest ripgal

Hi Pervies!

Thanks SO so much Jo for the article, pics and translations... you're the best!!! I just loved it. Hahaha I especially liked his candidness in saying that he could be difficult or temperamental at times... I sorta noticed that while I watched the numerous NGs of My Girl... but that just made him all the more cuter :) Cuter is the fact that Mukgu was just always here cheerful, playful self even when Wookie was serious... she surely can handle and tolerate his mood swings, hehehe :D

Aww, too bad he couldn't attend LJK's premiere, but I'm sure the latter understood... OMO Wookie's arm/wrist still isn't healed? I'm starting to get worried... :unsure:

no probz malou!! i was also craving for news of Wookie and luckily i found this interview.. yeap it's a recent one. yeah.. i juz love how he answered the questions.. so straightforward and transparent most of the time. i especially loved the part where he admitted that he likes pretty girls but also with a great personality. we seldom hear stars admitting that they also emphasize on their partners' appearances, they alway say that looks are not important and blah blah blah..maybe they are telling the truth. but i, myself also think that way and if i were Wookie, i might not have the courage to say that i love good looks too! :lol:

and yes.. i agree with you! Wookie's juz so honest about himself.. admitting that he has his flaws and he needs someone to tolerate his childishness! and of course Mukgu's the one.. hahahah.. yeap we all remember the NGs in MG.. no wonder he still keeps in touch with Mukgu :rolleyes: she's the only one with the traits of a GF he described? :lol:

yea..im still concerned about his injury.. it has been 2-3 weeks? yea? i hope he recuperates fast enuff to come out with a new project! im starting to miss seeing him already! ;)

jo: thank you so much for the translations! we've been starving for wookie news and here you are, popping up with a bunch of pics and translations.

I agree with the others, the interview was great. It was candid, fast and the answers of LDW were intelligently said and well put together. Reading the interview felt like he's conversing with the reporter like a casual friend. I think the reporter described him perfectly, he's just a boy.

yeap..i love the Mag pics!! haha. the photographer did listen to Wookie and took all his pics at a better angle..or it's juz that we couldn't see the swollen parts..:lol:

anywayz yea.. they conversed more like a friend! and Wookie juz knows how to spice up the interview with his humour! the reporter did mention that Wookie's a bit shy but he knows how to accomodate and join in the fun! i actually love such a character. shy and reserved (more mysterious...hehehe..^^) but has a really good heart and humorous character.. that's my Wookie! :D

Guest agnes.
Guest lavender*sshi

cute pix!

ldwoneofthecrew210806.jpg

ldwoneofthecrew2210806.jpg

thanks chinggu for the pics! Hehe they're so cute indeed... Wookie sure loves holding up the boom mic^^

hanoi_mic.jpg:D

credit: attractive527 of cyworld

Hahaha! How playful of LDW in the set! Hahaha. Maybe he also wants to be a crew someday??? Hahaha!

Btw.. Thanks Agnes for those wonderful GIFs!! :D

Guest chuchi

Hello pervies!!!

lyn, thanks so much for those translations, it's a great help to all foreign pervies. and thanks for the centerfold scan malou, i'm really thinking of laminating or framing mine. :lol: i'm also worried bout his injury, hope he'll get well soon.

jo, i'm so happy seeing new pics of our wookie again, thanks for posting those and the article you translated, it really perked me up reading and seeing new stuff bout him since there's no new news coming out bout our wookie. ur simply the best! :D i love the reporter's description of LDW, sunny and shy. and his being so honest and down to earth. no pretensions at all, you can see that in his every interview, the consistency of his answers. reporters who intervied him was so lucky!

julian_jasmine thanks again for sharing all those wookielicious pics. looks like he loves holding the mic. it's so nice to see him get involved behind the scenes, he's just so down to earth. normally other stars won't do it, as they prefer to rest.

roddy i have fun seeing all those caps once again. his expressions are just so cute. :D

agnes, welcome to this thread! have fun posting and reading pervies' posts here. thanks for sharing those wonderful gifs. :D

Guest julian_jasmine

Hey everyone. I'm new here. ^^

I thought I'd share a few animations I made a while ago. They're all from the last three or four episodes of My Girl. ;D

ani09.gifani12.gifani14im2.gif

My name's Agnes, btw. ^^;

Hi Agnes! Welcome to Wookie's Thread! :)

By the way, thank you for those GIFs! Good Work! :D

see yah!

Guest maisara

Agnes :D

welcome to Wookie's Thread! i'm sure u'll having fun here, just join the craziness :lol:

btw, kamsahamida for all the beautiful GIF :wub:

keep it coming!

btw.. here's Wookie(scans from the Magazine)..u can see that his hand/arm's bandaged..yeap due to the injury he got at the gym.. and he looks really handsome!! gah.. this guy juz stands out doesn't he? :wub:

gc_003.jpg

credits: clareluvobba @ baidu

------------------------------------

juz gotta thank this person 4 scanning the pics!! and the scans are really HUGE!! look at OPPA!!! how can u resist his charms? :wub:

will post the translations as soon as possible! ^^

^^ oh ..LDW and LDH are so couple!!! i noticed the striped black & white outfit..the same style ldh wore in her autograph session 4 a clothing brand :wub:

img050944992uh.jpg

thanks 4 the pixies and translation RipGaL!!

Guest ripgal

allhertears! thanx a lot for the animations! and welcome to the Pervy thread! ur animations juz remind me of MG... all the cute and funny moments! :lol:

kimie,yep now then i realised that Wookie and Mukgu have similar tastes in clothes.. altho he admitted that his designer usually chooses for him. but im sure he chose this outfit himself!! hahahah.. it's actually yea quite similar to Mukgu's Signing session outfit for a particular clothing brand.. hmm.. they are so into the same things! ^^

chuchi!! you're welcome! yeap..we all love his honesty and his humour! especially yeap, his consistency when answering questions in interviews. the same answers but given in a different way.. :)

Guest julian_jasmine

Hi! Here is the featured article of OUR DEAR WOOKIE at "STAR STUDIO MAGAZINE - SEPTEMBER EDITION" released today

1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6.jpg

SCANNED BY: JULIAN_JASMINE