Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Chinggus! 

How's your first day of 2017? 

I have been marathoning almost all of LDW's dramas. I can't believe I ignored him all these time. When he first appeared in RM, I was like, 'He's handsome.' but didn't had the concern to check his projects. :dissapointed_relieved: I regret that part. Now I am anticipating him~ EVERYTIME (my signature is the proof).:heart::love:

I am currently watching his series, "Partner". It's an underrated series (for those who haven't seen it, but I doubt that). Him being a playboy there is somewhat refreshing. :blush: I mean, I am used to a formal- like LDW (from HK) or the conservative type (from MG and Goblin). I like his wittiness there. The way he asks questions as a lawyer. He portrayed his character so well. :blush:

I have yet to watch Bubblegum, SOAW, FOJ and WR. BM is somewhat :no_mouth: for me. 

LDW, FIGHTING! 

• Like 9

a sense of ur grim reaper 's fashion:glasses:

@winterdew i think my like on your post isn't enough ;awesome clips ;my favourite their first meeting 

@Princi_86 our beloved chingu who always give us good news .thanks for your effort 

@puuuumash enjoy my friend i can assure you ,you gonna surprised how Wookie change from drama to another .proud to be his fan 

• Like 9

I feel so frustrated after watching episode 10 with english subs. I feel like something is missing in the past. Ok, King was fooled by his teacher and King has trusted him cos he has raised him as a father. But still, I can't get something. Maybe it's KMJ's acting...but KMJ looked worried while sending KS away. And I had feeling that he aimed to protect his Queen with this. Cos if the story was exactly the same as we have seen in ep10 when Grim Reaper will remember his life he will not survive the truth. He will not forgive himself.:(

nice fan art:

Lee Dong Wook by ByLeto

• Like 8

On the other hand Wookie is getting deserved recognition and praise from knetz. And knetz are totally us here haha. The comments are amazing!

This article was posted on Naver yesterday in early afternoon and it's still trending today in top-30 articles. Without any promotion on main page. And it has got 2000+ likes on article and 8000+ on comment. So fat it's the most liked and trended article on Wookie I have ever seen. 

With such news I'm even less bothered with the fact that we don't have any skinship for WangSun and most likely we will not see it for quite a long...Still I love all of their scenes and even without their skinship their chemistry is blinding.

Lee Dongwook makes a big impact with 3-second preview for 'Goblin' http://inkigeul.blogspot.ca/2017/01/lee-dongwook-makes-big-impact-with-3.html

1.jpg

Sports Joseon via Naver: 'Goblin' Lee Dongwook showcases the King's story in 3 seconds with his eyes

http://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?aid=0003033160&oid=076&rankingDate=20170101&rankingType=default&lightVersion=off

1. [+8321, -43] Just by looking at his eyes.... you can feel his pain

2. [+7655, -47] His impact yesterday.. this last scene said it all

3. [+6845, -52] I knew Lee Dongwook was handsome but he's truly so cool...

4. [+5587, -53] I can imagine a lot of things with just this one scene.. I imagine Kim Yeo sitting down in this scene with paintings of Kim Sun and him longing for her or he could be painting her face himself.. His eyes look so empty and sad.

5. [+5012, -54] This ending was seriously legendary~~ his eyes on its own tell the whole story of his heartbreak~

6. [+1037, -5] I'm seeing Lee Dongwook in a new light~ I got goosebumps. He certified his 17-year acting experience with one scene. I hope for him to be much much much more successful

7. [+1023, -1] So he was being cute all this time to shock us all of a sudden with his sexiness

8. [+981, -3] I'm sure all the viewers were expecting it already but I really got goosebumps when I saw the last scene. His eyes really did seem like such a lonely and devastated king.

9. [+948, -2] It was just one scene, with no lines, but his presence was so great. I felt the strength of the actor because he was able to deliver in one moment how the King lived after the Queen's death

10. [+943, -5] Wow I thought Lee Dongwook wouldn't fit historical dramas but he totally matches it... I got goosebumps....

• Like 10

Another article which has toped 3rd place in daily articles trends. And look on the top comment :wub: I guess people are finally accepting that Wookie is precious. And you know what, gals? We have discovered it first :phew:

Deokhwa, king's servant and Euntak's father get more suspicious as the story goes on

http://inkigeul.blogspot.ca/2017/01/deokhwa-kings-servant-and-euntaks.html this.jpg

TV Report via Naver: Yoo Deokhwa, king's servant, and Euntak's Father... get more suspicious as you get to know more about them 'Goblin'

1. [+8552, -133] Yesterday's scene with Lee Dongwook as King Yeo was freaking awesome. It was only one scene but it left a strong impression. I didn't know they would show Lee Dongwook in his King days, so I was super surprised by the scene. It was only a few seconds with no lines yet you could feel his devastation. He was filled with charisma.

2. [+5469, -140] Someone said that Euntak could be the past king's servant, but isn't it absurd for someone who has committed such great sins to be reincarnated as Euntak... I think it's the grim reaper's junior... anyway, I was really surprised because I just realized the fact that Kim Shin couldn't recognize the King's face because he only saw the King as a young boy...

3. [+3403, -180] If Euntak's father turns out to be the king's servant, it'd be such a reversal~~! I wonder what the Goblin will decide to do...

4. [+2527, -138] Maybe the kid that accompanied the Goblin in the very beginning became a God? So that he could be with the Goblin until the very end?

5. [+2169, -179] Won't Euntak's dad be the king's servant and appear as a new character... the dad is the one who committed the sin and the daughter is who's going to save the Goblin

6. [+663, -12] But the loyal servant's acting skills though ㅎㄷㄷ.. The scene where he was face to face with Kim Sohyun was so goosebump-inducing

7. [+638, -7] I thought Lee Dongwook wouldn't fit historical clothing but turns out I was just a fool...

8. [+608, -5] The difference between the grim reaper and the king at the end was so evident. That one scene showed us how hard his life has been. His pose was really sexy and his pose was awesome

• Like 9

Happy new year my dear Wookie fans! 

Wow I loved that last scene of GR as king. I never doubted that he was but still those 3 seconds - daebak !!! 

I love every scene that GR is in. He's got great chemistry with the whole cast.  I don't think he's just 2nd lead here in Goblin - he's storyline is actually very essential to the show. The way KES is writing the script gives a lot of depth / complexity to GR's role unlike usual 2nd lead stories.  Anyway happy watching - I hope they can extend the episodes  so that they can flesh out the stories properly. 

@Princi_86 omg those comments and up votes :blush: I feel like a proud mama haha  nice fan art  whoa he looks good with blue eyes 

@puuuumash yea BM plot is not great but he is really cute in it haha I highly recommend Wild Romance :) If you don't like the mouthache,don't worry he will shave it in episode 8 hehe

Related image

@triplem he is surely not the usual second lead :) 

WangSun no.1 in this list :blush:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/top-10-best-k-drama-moments-of-2016-ranked

my friend start asking me about Wookie and she wonder why she never seen him before haha

she said he is handsome and should be the lead haha and she said he looks very cool when he is in GR duty :glasses:

Related image

Image result for lee dong wook wild romance gif

and

wait for it

Image result for lee dong wook gif

• Like 7

OMAYGAS. 

@MaysoonD, yes! I think I will be more 'delulued' to him when I'll watch more of his series. :love: Oh, LDW. . . :heart:

@Princi_86, if Bruce Lee has his one- inch punch, LDW has his three- second impact. I think many netizens are looking forward to him playing as a king in the near future. :relaxed: And then there's us, who wants the real LDW to read our posts. . . :joy::lol: 

@joyezz, don't worry. Even if his face is covered with hair, he will still be lovingly handsome AF. :innocent: Just don't cover his lips for some 'educational purposes'. :joy::innocent::kiss_wink:

• Like 7

19 hours ago, puuuumash said:

Chinggus! 

How's your first day of 2017? 

I have been marathoning almost all of LDW's dramas. I can't believe I ignored him all these time. When he first appeared in RM, I was like, 'He's handsome.' but didn't had the concern to check his projects. :dissapointed_relieved: I regret that part. Now I am anticipating him~ EVERYTIME (my signature is the proof).:heart::love:

I am currently watching his series, "Partner". It's an underrated series (for those who haven't seen it, but I doubt that). Him being a playboy there is somewhat refreshing. :blush: I mean, I am used to a formal- like LDW (from HK) or the conservative type (from MG and Goblin). I like his wittiness there. The way he asks questions as a lawyer. He portrayed his character so well. :blush:

I have yet to watch Bubblegum, SOAW, FOJ and WR. BM is somewhat :no_mouth: for me. 

LDW, FIGHTING! 

Lee Dong Wook was real fun in Partner. Loved him in the playboy role & expressions were bang on. He shows great character development.

RtCh0Swl.jpg

N8d1iZcl.jpg

EtKIgYWl.jpg

• Like 7

Happy 2017 fellow wookie clan:heart:

I sort of live for the Grim Reaper's back story now. My eyes literally popped out at the facial haired Lee. he was oozing sexiness :wub:

That sageuk Dong Wook :heart::love:

I have seen the whole of Mandate of heaven. But, after watching the super hilarious, cuteness exploding GR & then this HIS ROYAL HOTNESS, I was literally dead!!!!

Hope to see more of the Egg white-Yolk couple. Still not happy with their screen time.

And come on writernim, U have such a hot kisser & you are not using those lovable red bow-shaped lips:dissapointed_relieved:

@puuuumash  With the facial hair around those luscious lips in contrast color, they will stand out even more :blush:  That SMEXY  lips

Qdi6vH6l.jpg

zbIpsTX.png

• Like 7

4 hours ago, lucifercorner said:

Lee Dong Wook was real fun in Partner. Loved him in the playboy role & expressions were bang on. He shows great character development.

I know right? :heart::love: If I were his partner, I might harass him whenever we are left alone in our office. I might suddenly jumped on him and kiss him and. . . :relaxed::kiss_wink::innocent:

3 hours ago, lucifercorner said:

Happy 2017 fellow wookie clan:heart:

I sort of live for the Grim Reaper's back story now. My eyes literally popped out at the facial haired Lee. he was oozing sexiness :wub:

That sageuk Dong Wook :heart::love:

I have seen the whole of Mandate of heaven. But, after watching the super hilarious, cuteness exploding GR & then this HIS ROYAL HOTNESS, I was literally dead!!!!

Hope to see more of the Egg white-Yolk couple. Still not happy with their screen time.

And come on writernim, U have such a hot kisser & you are not using those lovable red bow-shaped lips:dissapointed_relieved:

@puuuumash  With the facial hair around those luscious lips in contrast color, they will stand out even more :blush:  That SMEXY  lips

I really, really want to see him kiss in Goblin. I want those lips to be useful there. :joy::joy::naughty::naughty: If ever WangSun kisses, I wonder what will be Goblin's reaction. :flushed: HAHA! 

• Like 10

Thanks for the latest info @Princi_86 I'm glad K-nezt love him as much as we do! YAY! Such a big step for a better 2017, Fighting LDW!

Anyway, I still hate KKE didn't give enough promotion for him. During the end of the year, YYS got 4 pic posted for his appearance at SBS drama award meanwhile our LDW didn't have any eventho' his appearance at the last scene of Goblin as the king is an important subject. Maybe I'm too sensitive but after Goblin's buzz, I think KKE should promote him more like what they did with KJW last year after DotS success.

About KGE's BTS wish made me LOL-ing but also another prove that LDW is definitely a fun person indeed. At BTS vids, as far I see, LDW is the one who glued them together. I only saw one funny BTS when KGE run towards GY but I didn't hear their convo at that vids, I think GY is more kind of reserved person which reminded me with SHK-vibes. Meanwhile at LDW's BTS, he always give ideas, either it was great adlibs to shooting process or only joking around to breaking the ice. I think that's why YIN and KGE felt more comfortable towards him and they didn't feel any distance toward him. I remember during BTS poster shoot, YIN and KGE pushed/hit him when he joked around them. When KGE chose GR instead of Goblin and DH -which was supposedly more appropriate as her friend based on age- was bcos she felt more comfortable to LDW rather than GY and YSJ. Maybe I'm reading too much, but I'm glad KGE love him as much as we do. KGE herself is one of the rare actress I've ever seen. She's beautiful in a very natural way like Go Hyo Jin and Song Ji Hyo. SJH herself is also my fave personality in K-ent but sadly, we couldn't get any RM eps after next month. I couldn't believe LDW's appearance for Beauty Inside promotion was his last time at RM. SJH is also a fun person indeed, I admire her skill to get along with many handsome actors/singers without any awkward phase. I remember LJS also love her, so did some of 2 PM and Bigbang members. But the one who flied to Pohang and met SJH's fams is only LDW. The moment when SJH run and jumped into LDW's arm was proved they're a total bff just like LDW was part of RM family. I think their friendship last bcos they got similar personality, they love to speak out their mind and very easy going, I remember she could easily call a man to ask him for beer without any hesitation. People said a man and a woman couldn't be only be friend, but SJH and LDW proved that they could without any platonic feeling. I'm glad SJH sent the coffee truck, their friendship is still going strong.

• Like 7

@joyezz Hooraaayyy for more projects! CFs first, and then a movie and maybe drama for the end of the year. oh plus, PD Na should make him appeared in one of his reality shows. Over flowers trip with GY and YSJ, pretty please? Glad your friend finally recognized LDW, so did my friend who asked about him after Goblin. First, they watched Goblin for GY but ended up falling in love with GR's character

@puuuumash I watched Partner for only drooling since there's none english subtitle. LOL. But I agreed, LDW in his younger era also fun to watch, he didn't look as mature as now, but had some pretty boy-vibes. LOL

@lucifercorner OMOOO.... loveeeeee those PMY's screencaps! PMY character was one of reason I believe LDW had a great talent in comedy-theme, and now, he proved it again at Goblin.

• Like 6

I keep watching Goblin like an addiction, what am I going to do when this gets to episode 16? I am in a dilemma haha hopefully his agency can keep the flow of his popularity going.. I am really falling in love with the GR character, it is just so so adorable, of course this is mainly because LDW is so cute, but writer-nim really did a really great job with the lines, it is really funny and I mean with those puppy eyes and clumsiness and cuteness, who wouldn't fall in love with him?

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, giegie said:

Yes, I watched it at Viki without any english subs :(

TEACH ME SENPAI! Keke. As for me, I can't stand watching any KDrama without subs. :sweat_smile:

7 minutes ago, Puppywookie said:

I keep watching Goblin like an addiction, what am I going to do when this gets to episode 16? I am in a dilemma haha hopefully his agency can keep the flow of his popularity going.. I am really falling in love with the GR character, it is just so so adorable, of course this is mainly because LDW is so cute, but writer-nim really did a really great job with the lines, it is really funny and I mean with those puppy eyes and clumsiness and cuteness, who wouldn't fall in love with him?

I know right. Goblin made me notice LDW. Then, when I realized that Goblin has an end, I already made plans with my computer, my time and my bed. I decided to marathon all his series, and as of now, I am enjoying each and every character he played. I just can't stop myself looking at his luscious lips sometimes. :love: So before you encounter this dilemma of withdrawal from GR of Goblin, I suggest you also start watching his other series (if you haven't watched them yet) and love LDW more. :blush::kiss_wink: 

tumblr_ohmyc2xfHs1tv73qco2_400.gif

CTO

PS: When the solution to your problem says this... :blush:

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, puuuumash said:

TEACH ME SENPAI! Keke. As for me, I can't stand watching any KDrama without subs. :sweat_smile:

I know right. Goblin made me notice LDW. Then, when I realized that Goblin has an end, I already made plans with my computer, my time and my bed. I decided to marathon all his series, and as of now, I am enjoying each and every character he played. I just can't stop myself looking at his luscious lips sometimes. :love: So before you encounter this dilemma of withdrawal from GR of Goblin, I suggest you also start watching his other series (if you haven't watched them yet) and love LDW more. :blush::kiss_wink: 

tumblr_ohmyc2xfHs1tv73qco2_400.gif

CTO

PS: When the solution to your problem says this... :blush:

Hi Puuuumash,

Unfortunately, I have watched most of his works from My Girl already as I became a fan through Hotel King. The Scent of  Woman is another one of my favourites because he looks so perfect in it. For acting, HK and La Dolce Vita are also really really good. My husband actually refuses to watch Goblin as he is jealous haha.... the only things of his I haven't watched I think is the really really old stuff like Island Teacher or School when he was a teenager.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, puuuumash said:

I know right? :heart::love: If I were his partner, I might harass him whenever we are left alone in our office. I might suddenly jumped on him and kiss him and. . . :relaxed::kiss_wink::innocent:

I really, really want to see him kiss in Goblin. I want those lips to be useful there. :joy::joy::naughty::naughty: If ever WangSun kisses, I wonder what will be Goblin's reaction. :flushed: HAHA! 

hahaha what a waste right? Wookie and YIN both have sexy lips that's why we are so impatient 

YIN keep biting her lips when she is frustrated with WY haha

Image result for now kiss gif

@giegie my friend watch Goblin because she think GY chooses good scripts but now she is asking me about Wookie hehe.I hope he meant he will be busy this year.I read the chinese translation on his weibo account but idk if he meant he will see us often or he hope to see us often 

anyone can translate the korean caption ? hehe

@lucifercorner love his looks and attitude in Partners :) 

• Like 5