Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

at 17:57 of the V app video, wookie said "If I can, I will marry you all.:lol: :lol: :lol:

aiii so we are at ep 10. dunno what's my feeling for this drama. mixed feeling. :( before this drama first aired, i thought it will be similar to "full house" since they said it's rom com. i got the wrong impression?

7197710dgw1eyfewy5oqkj20sg0g0dja.jpg
finished ep 9, one of my fave scenes.

off to ep 10 now.

1448678904-75.jpg
cr: http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=162890

• Like 3

@LoVeCartier love those scene and lines as well. What kind of mixed feelings do you have, chingu?

personally, I'm so happy that those teasers and drama's title have only confused and this drama turned to something deeper then average romcom, which I thought it will be. Have you watched la Dolce Vita? Bubblegum gives me almost the same impression of deep almost art house drama with great script, director's work, lines and soundrtack. But of course LDV was 100% drama from the very beggining. This one apparently lighter. And I'm sure writer will start her "healing" process from next episode. 

• Like 1

Hey everyone,

sad-ri-hwan-drawing-by-zhaoul1.jpg

The image of teary eyed Ri Hwan has been stuck in my mind all week. I know some might not understand why his character would do this, but personally I don't feel he acted out of character. He's in fact being selfless. Is it the right decision; no, but his heart means well. If Haeng A can be happy, that's what he wants for her. He doesn't want to see her suffer any more. He also knows that if he's going to let her go, it has to be completly. Otherwise he'll so desperately want to hold on to her.  There are a lot of other factors that fueled his decision as well, but I think this is a large part of it. 

Now, the way I see it. They're both going to be utterly lost. Ri Hwan and his mom are Haeng A's lifeline. We'll see exactly how it plays out. I'm so glad there's another episode just around the corner. The weeks come and go so quickly. I'll be so sad when this beautiful drama is over. 

I hope you like the fan art. I really needed to draw his face... 

• Like 3

Korean Bubblegum's fans are investigating demand for production Director's cut DVD for Bubblegum. I bet this DVD set should be daebak. Imagine, how many times they have filmed their kising scenes. Hahah. But for it to be produced they need 2000 copies of pre-orders. Bubblegum is loved a lot but it's not a hit drama and has it's small but loyal audiance with 1,7% max among which ofc not everybody is target buyer of DVD. That's why, if somebody wants to assist Koreans and to have her own copie of DVD (which will be forbidden to post in public), please join. 

Here is information:

Director's Cut DVD & Research on Pre-ordering demand

1. Director's Cut DVD set

This is a special package which includes a DVD set of all 16 director's cut episodes different from the episodes shown on TV. It may include the original footage that might have been edited out. It may also have extras footage including (bts footage, NGs, interviews, actor commentary) as well as specialties(pictorial,script, unreleased original sound track, etc.)  

The actual contents of the additional footage as well as specialties shall be discussed and decided after the production of this Director's Cut DVD has been fixed.

2. Research on Pre-ordering demand

This is research conducted to predict the actual number of DVDs that will be purchased in the case that production is realized. It is the most important factor in deciding the realization of the director's cut dvd set.

(Pre-ordering demand does not involve any monetary transfers, and pre-ordering demand does not mean you necessarily have to purchase the dvd.)

Normally, if the pre-ordering demand number is more than 2,000, the details are negotiated with the distributor and dvd production is realized. The higher the pre-ordering number, we have more leverage on making requests as to the contents included in this director's cut dvd package.

Cr: http://cafe.daum.net/pungsungum

How to place your Bubblegum pre-order requests

Although it is very difficult to provide even an estimate of the DVD price as it may be subject to change depending on the content, it is usually between 120 ~ 130 usd (shipping costs are not included).

1) If you have a daum account and can access this page, then please write a locked reply to this message with the following details.

1. Your name / E-mail address / the number of dvds you plan to purchase

2) For those who don't have access to daum, then please provide

Your name / E-mail address / the number of dvds you plan to purchase

to the following e-mail: jaebug626@gmail.com

Thank you for your kind assistance in advance!

Cr: http://cafe.daum.net/pungsungum

• Like 2

@LoVeCartier and you like romcoms more then melo, right? Well, I hope Wookie's next project will be romcom. I think ppl liked him the most in those funny episodes in Bubblegum...when it was still some sort of romcom.

But looking on this stills, give me hope that we'll have some more bubbly funny scenes coming

‘풍선껌’ 이동욱 / 화앤담픽쳐스

‘풍선껌’ 이동욱 / 화앤담픽쳐스

‘풍선껌’ 이동욱 / 화앤담픽쳐스

cr: http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=163412

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Meatballacheekbones said:

Ig update

So damn cute 

I feel sad when i think about how this IG account will not get updated when Bubblegum is over huhu

I was thinking about it as well. I think KKE has created it only to promote drama:(( But, cmon, don't they think that in between projects they should promote Wookie as well? I simply can't understand their position.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Princi_86 said:

I was thinking about it as well. I think KKE has created it only to promote drama:(( But, cmon, don't they think that in between projects they should promote Wookie as well? I simply can't understand their position.

Yeah huhu i hope Wookie takes over the account himself. But that's unlikely bcs it started out as a promotion account. Maybe he'll make a personal account * fingers crossed*

• Like 3