Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest arcane84

yeah wandergirl..pls tell ur friend to share her wookie encounters, should there be any

i wanna know if wookie's really nice and comical..u know we've read about his wit and sense of humor, etc

Guest djoching

if he'll really arrive tomorrow, there are two korean air flights arriving... so the question is which one?

Guest jelchu

How nervous are we all?!

I have some contacts too, including one from Wowowee (I hope she gets to interview Wookie, not Willie!) BUT none of my contacts are direct handlers of oppa's trip. Also, we have to understand that of course our friends also risk divulging info, but I hope they can help us breathe a little easier.

I sent a message to one friend and since she's from a diff. department she says it's one big rumor that "Julian" (the name ABSCBN used in the dubbed My Girl / wookieeeee!!) is arriving and she heard something about a meet and greet with employees on Friday. If so, ABS-CBN employees you're all damn LUCKY. She'll report again tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

It's unfair. Those employees are not the ones who gives ratings to the show (THAT's US FANS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!), why would they be the luckier ones who get to see our dearest Wookie? :tongue2: :ph34r: :fury:

Howell. What we can only do is WAIT and WAIT and WAIT. And calm down.

I just wonder how can I calm down under these circumstances. :tears:

Guest jelchu

goodness this is really frustrating...i really want to see him soooo badly and im really losing hope... :cry:

same here. And I've never been so frustrated in my entire fangirl life. Blech. :ph34r:

I've heard ABS releases false info about Wookie arriving tomorrow so that hoardes of fans won't wait in the airport? Are they mistaking us for fools? :angry: Us fans know better. How dare they mislead us like that? :fury:

Guest ovette

I've heard ABS releases false info about Wookie arriving tomorrow so that hoardes of fans won't wait in the airport? Are they mistaking us for fools? Us fans know better. How dare they mislead us like that?

what so its not true he'll arrive tomorrow???

Guest wandergirl

same here. And I've never been so frustrated in my entire fangirl life. Blech. :ph34r:

I've heard ABS releases false info about Wookie arriving tomorrow so that hoardes of fans won't wait in the airport? Are they mistaking us for fools? :angry: Us fans know better. How dare they mislead us like that? :fury:

hi jelchu! I wouldn't be surprised if they do this. preventive measures to keep things under wraps? BOOOO. :crazy: They can TRY to keep us away but we WON'T stay away.

Guest djoching

jelchu, where did you hear that is false news? i'm really confused coz an abs employee told my friend that they're preparing a welcome party tom

Guest jelchu

what so its not true he'll arrive tomorrow???

Honestly, I don't know what to believe anymore. :blink:

For sure ABS will show a FLASH REPORT/BREAKING NEWS of some sort once LDW arrived.

And ABSCBN's news programmes will show newsbits of his arrival.

And we will just be stucked at home/office watching him on screen. :mellow:

When in fact, we can DO something better and more fangirl-productive than watching him on the TV screen. :ph34r:

It's one big guessing game. :ph34r::huh::blink:

Guest incarnadine

It's unfair. Those employees are not the ones who gives ratings to the show (THAT's US FANS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!), why would they be the luckier ones who get to see our dearest Wookie? :tongue2: :ph34r: :fury:

Howell. What we can only do is WAIT and WAIT and WAIT. And calm down.

I just wonder how can I calm down under these circumstances. :tears:

Hear hear, sis. I am SO hating abscbn right now. I want to say so many things but I don't know where to start, I'm so brimming with anger and frustration. Just talked with my friend who has a cousin who works there... accdg to the cousin, he'll probably arrive tom -- PROBABLY? PROBABLY?! Are they stupid that they don't even know until now? Or maybe they're deliberately keeping us in the dark... I just can't believe this. They just don't know how much we've been busting our asses for Wookie's arrival, and this is how they treat us, the fans?! What do those effing employees know about him, anyway? He also said there will be a Meet & Greet, but probably [again] with employees too. God... I wanna punch something, someone! I'm so angry I can feel hot tears in my eyes. Oh and the taping of The Buzz will be on Friday 6pm accdg to him.

Sorry for this outburst. Hope you Pervies understand. We Filipino Pervies will still try our best to make the most of Wookie's stay here, despite the circumstances. :)

Guest jelchu

hi jelchu! I wouldn't be surprised if they do this. preventive measures to keep things under wraps? BOOOO. :crazy: They can TRY to keep us away but we WON'T stay away.

Isn't that kidnapping? They're kidnapping our Wookie and having it all for themselves.

Them who doesn't even know Julian's REAL/Korean name. Accckkk!!!

:fury: :tongue2:

Guest wandergirl

OMGGG there was just another teaser on TV, this time with a dubbed "message" saying that for all fans he is going to be in Manila in a few days.

*faints*