Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest angeljocelyn1

uhm.. i think he is coming tommorow.. maybe they dont announce it so that there will no many fans in the airport tommorow.. i mean not to many fans ..becoz it is not announce :)

Guest chelsea

this is really frustrating, after ABS announced the arrival, they kept mum about it... grrr!!!

i've text incarnadine already, but she's still in class and could take awhile for her to reply.

anyway, whatever info i get, will update you guys.

Guest arcane84

he's arriving tomorrow?!

i never changed channels the whole time tv patrol was on for hopes that maybe, just maybe, abs cbn would finally let us in on some info about his arrival..and what do you know! still NO news.. it's just frustrating..

we need to confirm from abs.. does anyone have any contacts there???

i hope incarnadine has good news to us...

because she posted here about LDW's appearance on wowowee and the buzz even before the teaser was shown in channel 2.. so i think we could get info from her..

darn ABS!!!!! give us more info!!!

Guest polabola

I see there's a lot of people in this thread lol :lol: honestly, I can't wait either, but I'm trying to make my non existence patience exist...we'll never know, we might be rewarded ><

Guest djoching

hopefully my boss does not see this... but i'm really waiting for his flight update so i can go on leave tomorrow.... :D

Guest arcane84

with what's happening to us right now - lost, panicking and groping for clarifications - hope is really a virtue..

Guest honeypia

i am feeling exasperated already. Everything happens so fast!

I hope ABSCBN can prioritize fans first. They're unfair preparing a party solely for ABS employees alone? Fans should be their priority

I hope ABSCBN can prioritize fans first. They're unfair preparing a party solely for ABS employees alone? Fans should be their priority

CORRECT!!!!!!

ABSCBN should prioritize fans who love and support LDW and My Girl!!!!

Guest wandergirl

How nervous are we all?!

I have some contacts too, including one from Wowowee (I hope she gets to interview Wookie, not Willie!) BUT none of my contacts are direct handlers of oppa's trip. Also, we have to understand that of course our friends also risk divulging info, but I hope they can help us breathe a little easier.

I sent a message to one friend and since she's from a diff. department she says it's one big rumor that "Julian" (the name ABSCBN used in the dubbed My Girl / wookieeeee!!) is arriving and she heard something about a meet and greet with employees on Friday. If so, ABS-CBN employees you're all damn LUCKY. She'll report again tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

Guest arcane84

my exact sentiments... :(

Guest ovette

yah really tiring to be this panicking.....

Guest polabola

How nervous are we all?!

I have some contacts too, including one from Wowowee (I hope she gets to interview Wookie, not Willie!) BUT none of my contacts are direct handlers of oppa's trip. Also, we have to understand that of course our friends also risk divulging info, but I hope they can help us breathe a little easier.

I sent a message to one friend and since she's from a diff. department she says it's one big rumor that "Julian" (the name ABSCBN used in the dubbed My Girl / wookieeeee!!) is arriving and she heard something about a meet and greet with employees on Friday. If so, ABS-CBN employees you're all damn LUCKY. She'll report again tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

if ever she gets to meet wookie or hear stories of how nice/not nice he is in person....please do tell! :ph34r:

Guest wandergirl

^ Of course! I already told her to make sure she has a camera in her bag in case she walks past him or something.

I'll send a message to a few other friends later. It's hard if they're not really fans, because some favors might disturb their work. Oh yeah, I still am confused if he'll be on The Buzz, so here's to HOPING.

Guest arcane84

lucky abs-cbn employees..very lucky..

while all of us die hard fans are here ridding our minds of stillness :), they (and not all of them are fans) are just awaiting for the BIGGEST event we just can't get hold of...so unfair..