Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

New Lee Dong Wook Style Sets:

The sweatshirt he was wearing in Roommate episode 45 was from H&M, Unity Bay Crewneck Sweatshirt (surprisingly, isn't it?). It is sold out everywhere, but price was around 40$.
6Cz5on.jpg

Sweatshirt from Roommate Season2 photoshoot: Kenzo Coated Cable Knit Sweater. Could be baught on Sale for around 650$ (ugh, it's Kenzo).http://www.farfetch.com/ua/shopping/item10797017.aspx

uJDYS4.jpg

One of my fav Wookie's t-shirts from Roommate Season 1. Philipp Plein Bad Mouse T-shirt Black . Almost sold out, price around 250$.Could be baught here: http://www.boudifashion.com/mens/brands/philipp-plein/philipp-plein-bad-mouse-t-shirt-black-12712.html
gUFcMX.jpg

Shirt from his In Style Dubai Photoshoot: Armani Slim Fit Shirt in Printed Cotton. Is Sold out. price was approximately 315$.
OrxCMR.jpg

Guest pastelcake

the fact that he said he like bright colors on fashion surprised me lol i thought he would prefer darker color options ☺ and he seems to like Disney's characters on his shirts too .. too cute ㅋㅋㅋ

my nxt goal in life is to attend his fansign event in Seoul lol oh btw not really related but Olga (who interview wookie when he was here in 2005) passed away few weeks ago. May he RIP.

i'm soo curious about wookie's nxt project..i wish he can get more popular in Korea

@pastelcake_stv I think RM was a program where Wookie was able to show himself :)

Very sad to hear that Olga (If I am thinking of the right person, I remember watching the interview program on youtube.) has passed away. My condolences to his family and friends and may his soul RIP.

Will be back tonight with those interviews and etc! All chingus have a good morning/afternoon/night!!

Hi girls

@Princi_86 thank you chingu, I had a good time even tho Rayados my favorite soccer team lost today's match against the Tigres that game is a huge thing here so I'm sad :((

Here some answers to you Q'

1) Sorry I didn't got this Q LoL

2) I'll change the name asap

3) yes we can use different banners, actually I made an edit with Wookie's latest pictorial too, but don't know where we should use it, about the font color actually I wanted to ask @akbuttercup the font she's using to use the same one but It was a busy week at work and made a quick edit to change the post

4)that's not the final design, in the beginning I was only planing to post the pic, but at the end decided to post his info just in case a newcomer came before we finish the new design

5)Yes I want to do a few banners but again I need to know the font akbuttercup is using, but if everyone's agree we can use the stickers

6)I think only those dramas/movies after my girl, those are more easy to find

7)agree with you dramas/movies after my girl

8)We can check on asianwiki & hancinema

Tomorrow I'll probably stay at home so I'll try to work with photoshop

Oh and I think for the "section banners" it's better to use his two latest pictorials (PAT & Style Choson) only cause that's his actual look, what y'all think chingus?

Guest pastelcake

@wishbone26 exactly, i fell for him because of Roommate even i already notice him before that. His personality shine ♡

Yeah, Olga passed away because of cancer..he was on treatment for about a year before, it was huge news here in my country.

Looking forward to your translation, fighting!

Banner revised^^  @Princi_86  Have also touched up the pics a bit (removed the guy at the back)~ Hope it looks good~~  @angiemty  the two font types that I used~ Black Chancery (Only Wookie we Love) and Kool Beans (name of our page)~ pls see if can easily find so~
for each sub section 'Movie', 'Drama', 'Endorsements', 'Fan meetings' etc, I think we can pick Wookie's pics under corresponding sub section for the small banners if needed, say Wookie's recent pic for PAT for 'Endorsements' banner~ Oh glad that we ll have a revamped first page soon~~
2015-04-19-19-23-32_deco_zpsijmd7whj.jpg

Hard at work on the translations. Sorry that they may not happen tonight. But they'll be up by tomorrow :)

I have made corrections to Filmography section of page 1 (Corrected parts I have hightlighted in yellow)

I made a category for variety programs, sitcoms and re-named the TV movies section - Short TV Drama. Let me know what you think @angiemty

• Name: Lee Dong-Wook
  • Hangul: 이동욱
  • Birthdate: November 6, 1981
  • Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
  • Height: 184cm
  • SNS: Official website (KKE's page about Wookie), Facebook, Weibo (Thinking of adding his fan club pages?)
  • Agency: King Kong Entertainment

Movies

• Blade Man | Aieonmaen (KBS2 / 2014) - Joo Hong-Bin
  • Hotel King (MBC / 2014) - Jayden, Cha Jae-Wan, Baek Hyun Woo
  • Heaven's Mandate : The Fugitive of Joseon | Cheonmyung : Joseonpan Domangja Yiyaki (KBS2 / 2013) - Choi Won
  • Wild Romance | Nanpoghan Lomaenseu (KBS2 / 2012) - Park Moo-Yeol
  • Scent of a Woman | Yeoinui Hyanggi (SBS / 2011) - Kang Ji-Wook
  • Partner | (KBS2 / 2009) - Lee Tae-Jo
  • Bittersweet Life | Dalkomhan Insaeng (MBC / 2008) - Lee Joon-Soo
  • My Girl (SBS / 2005-2006) - Sol Kong-Chan
  • Precious Family | Bumonim Jeonsangseo (KBS2 / 2004)
  • What Happened on Island? | Seommaeul Seonsaengnim (SBS / 2004)
  • Merry Go Round | Hwaejeonmokma (MBC / 2004)
  • Land of Wine | Sului Nara (SBS / 2003)
  • Loving You | (KBS2 / 2002)
  • Pure Heart | Sunjeong (KBS2 / 2001)
  • Secret | Beemil (MBC / 2000)
  • School 3 | Hakgyo 3 (KBS2 / 2000)
  • School 2 | Hakgyo 2 (KBS / 1999)

Variety Programs

Strong Heart | Kang Shimjang (SBS / 2012)

Roommate (SBS / 2014-2015)

Short TV Dramas

• Kang-Koo's Story | Kangkoo Yiyagi (SBS / 2014) - Kim Kyung-Tae
  • Hanoi Bride | Hanoi Shinbu (SBS / 2005) - Park Eun-Woo
  • Dramacity "Happier than Heaven" | Cheonguk boda Kippun (KBS2 / 2002)
  • Dramacity "Tag" | Sullae Japki (KBS2 / 2001)
  • Best Theater "There's a World Outside of the Road" | Gil Bakaedo Ssaesangeun Issuh (MBC / 1999) <-- Wookie's debut production

Sitcoms

Do the Right Thing | Ddokbaro Salara (SBS / 2002)

Let's Go | (SBS / 2002)

That's Perfect | Thack Joa (SBS / 2002)

@ | Golbaeng-i (SBS / 2000)

Upon request, I can upload the following data for the first page. (I think I have a good set of solid data that has been verified through local and foreign sources.)

2. Music Videos

3. Endorsements

4. Awards

5. Fanmeets/Events

6. Misc. (Any info that does fit in between 1-5)

Good job chingus!! Work or the revamping of our first page seems to be going well!!

I just downloaded the fonts so this is what i've been working the past week...

LDWBanner%20copia_zpsjyrqgoc9.jpg can't remember if we decided to use "Pictorials" or "photoshoots" so I made bothbanner20pictorials_zpsn6fwmj8b.jpg13e7bc98-827a-4618-bace-53fcb78ccf34_zps7e60ece5-35a9-4fa0-b8e3-adfa6a9f92b0_zpsI didn't uploaded the HQ cause todaw my internet is slow

What y'all think it's better one or two photos?

@akbuttercup

@angiemty

love ypur bannes girls , u r artistic :D hopefully u use Hawaii , Dubai pictorials and the photos of which he was  promoting kind of watches I think ..

and I like mind bridge photos in 2014more than PAT ones ;)

one last thing if you allow me ,do u think it will be obvious for the new comers that we mean to refer to the first letters of"  only Wookie we love " to express Wookie's relation with owl "the wise bird " ?

@wishbone26 take your time chingu , not need to rush dear ;)

Oh, I've missed a lot.  <:-P So many topics raised. ^^
@wishbone26 I think we should post his official Fc as well (and DC thread as well).and maybe it's better to put his oficiel KKE page separately, coz it's not SNS?I think you have made great changes in his work's section.But I haven't understood what you mean here:( "Upon request, I can upload the following data for the first page. (I think I have a good set of solid data that has been verified through local and foreign sources.)" and further on. @angiemty I meant: maybe there is sence to simply put before the intro banner his name to point that it's "Lee Dong Wook"s thread? I think we can use different Wookie's pictorials, coz those banners will represent different sides of him. And actually, PAT's looks I think are not the best from his pictorials. Too mach photoshop.(
@akbuttercup @angiemty I see, chingus, that you're both inspired by making banners ;;) Maybe it's better to split work, so you won't do the same things and it will also help to do it in a shorter time? We just can agree the main banner's concept and fonts+colors+size for them and make the final list of categorie's we must cover with the banners. What do you think about such proposal? Regarding concept, personally, I like all of your banners, but let''s agree on smth in between.I really like @akbuttercup 's proposal to do related banner to each category as in @akbuttercup 's examples: the pics from his fan meets for "Fan Activities", pics from his endorsements (I personally adore Mind Bridge) looks for "Endorsements", for "Magazines pictorials" smth from Cartier and/or Dubai/StyleChosun (coz he looks stunning there), for "Drama Series" Hotel King pics, for "Movies" pics from "The Receip" and/or others, for "Variety programs" from RM or/and SH, for "Short TV Dramas" caps from KKS, for "Music Videos" caps from Replay. For such sections as "Bio" or "Facts" you can take random pics from his pictorials or others (maybe one childhood pic for Bio). As for q-ty of Wookie's pics used I like 2 as @angiemty did. You, girls, can take 2 different. For example, for "Endorsements" one from Mind Bridge and one from PAT, for ""Magazines Pictorials" one from Cartier and another from StyleChosun or Dubai. For "Drama Series" one from Hotel King and another from Blade Man or SOAW, etc. That will help to show newcomers how versatile our Wookie is both in looks and in chatachters played.And I'm totally agree with @MaysoonD in all she said. Haha. Especially, about PAT looks. Too much photoshop and only few of them are daebak.
I think I've  understood also what @MaysoonD means about representing "OWL" concept. Do you mean, that it will be great if firsl letters should more clearly be combined in "OWL" word? Or maybe there is sence to simply add word "OWL" somewhere in the left/right corner of the first banner?Nevertheless I really adore the last version of firs banner @akbuttercup did :x We will be able to use smaller, adjusted version for icon on Youtube or Instagram.
And I really like @angiemty 's first banner where there are lots of StyleChosun pics. It's so positive and Wookie's hotness overload there. But idk where we can use it.  ;;)
Oh, I think I've covered all of current topics :D

Btw, chingus, what will be the concept for Banners, Sections and Charachter's descriptions? Coz it should be "readable" for users.Maybe we can put drama and charachter's descriptions after list of each section's projects.Examples:
1.---- Banner  "Movies"----

• Beauty Inside | (2015) - Woo-Jin
  • The Recipe | Doenjang (2010) - Kim Hyun Soo
  • Heartbreak Library | Keu Namjaui Chaek 198Jjeuk (2008) - Kim Joon Oh
  • The Perfect Couple | Choegangromaenseu (2007) - Kang Jae Hyuk
  • Arang (2006) - Hyun-Ki
    ---- Movie's and charachters description + some pics or teaser video under spoiler ------
    2. Or this way?
    ---- Banner  "Movies"----
    ------ Banner with pics from movie with the movie's name on it and year  --- (as it was in previous main post)---- Movie's description -------- Charachter's description -----
    And the same for each movie(drama, variety)
    I hope you'll get my question :))

@pastelcake_stv are you going to attend his fan signing on 15th May? ^^ That's my dream as well. ^^ I remember Olga. I loved the way he has made Wookie being confused and embarassed. It was so cute and funny. ^^ My condolences to everybody who knew him and love :(
You have remined me how I have felt for Wookie. I'm not that kind of person who will hang out in forum. To be good and handsome actor is not enough for me to fall for somebody. This person should be really unique. But that's what I've seen in Wookie. I've fallen for his personality after admiring him as actor. I even remember that moment when the "last drop" has happened. It was the end of Season 1 when they've been taking part in a contest with Seho to win back their room. At that moment I've realized that he's that unique kind of person, who has that type of multi layered personality when he's not only kind, caring, funny, deep, but smart as well (which is so unique in actors' world). He showed that he is interested in so many different topics: arts, languades, music, cinema, culture, history and many others.I was really shocked that he knows who Natalie Wood is. And so many other surprising moments.I liked Maroon5's "Sugar", Justin Timberlake's "Love never felt so good" and LCD soundsystem's "New York i love you" before, but after Wookie has revealed that he loves this songs, I love them even more and now they always remined me Wookie. ^^
Here is one of his unique abilities which attracts women to him and I can only imagine how many fan girls he has among women who had ever worked with him or met him. Look how Sunny and Youngji don't pay any attention on what everybody's favourite Jackson doing while Wookie is teasing them. That's what also makes him so atractive - his ability to tease friends and to keep attention. :)I wish PDs would have shown their talk with Sunny and Younji them Seho and Jackson's master class. :P I'm dying to know what has he said that Sunny has hit him. =))
2lxWr6.png

QN1HnZ.png

@princi_86 two option of banners using Cartier photoshoot

end2_zpsw8mwxg9q.jpgend1_zpsnyoocbcq.jpg   
Using this photoshoot i like the second one because that background is beautiful ;) BTW just realized I used the wrong eg for the banner hahaha it's "Pictorials/Photoshoots" not endorsements sorry :(

And yes we should divide the work but first we need to choose the design of the banners to keep an harmony in the post that's why i'm making options as guide :P and about your second Q' the second option

Banner MoviesBanner with character's photoMovie's DescriptionChracter's Description

@princi_86 I think we all feel the same, we all fell for Wookie not only for his look but also for what's inside, and he indeed have some many fangirls between his co workers, he's one of those who makes people love him just for the way he is ;) *just started singing "The way you are" hahaha*
and posting another option for banners *promise this is the last one* this is quite more simple

magazine%20pictorials_zpsrdygnt9c.jpgphotoshoots_zpswjkyptlz.jpg

Guest pastelcake

Its nice to read @Princi_86 post ☺ i also want to share about mine ㅋㅋ and about fansign i can't go anywhere this year sadly ;( i hope some other time

i probably the super late fan because i only first notice him through Strong Heart because i'm more kpop/kvariety fangirl more than drama (and i was like "why he is so stiff lol")

I rarely hv crush for a drama character, even if i did it ended when the drama finished, so i mostly talked about drama plot in a forum which i also did it not that long (comparing to my kpop/kvariety activities lol) then Running Man happened and i started to more curious about Wookie. He looks so comfortable and fun to be around with.

Roommate is definitely held me deeper lol totally love how humble, considerate, funny, clumsy, warm he is as a person. He also very affectionate towards the members, he can go crazy with them and being wise at the same time. he's just too awesome, like @MaysoonD reffer above..one awesome is not enough lol

sorry for my long and double post (also my bad english) ..i keep edit my post because it keeps getting cut off OTL

and @angiemty i love ur avatar pic so much!

Guest pastelcake

why my post keep getting cut.. ;_;

Its working now :P idk how to delete this so i appologize. Hv a great day everyone >:D<

@angiemty @akButtercup @Princi_86 You guys got a lot of work done on the first page over the weekend!! Great job!! Absolutely love the designs of the different banners. I used a different program for my banner thingamagiggy hehe.

(There is Photoshop Ver. 5 on my new PC so I guess I can't let the program go to waste and should take some lessons online^^)

I will write a post about my opinions on the various design and layout later. But I agree that a set pattern/font would be good so that we could have diversity among conformity^^ I will try to see if I can download the fonts that were used as chingus seemed to like my third banner sample.

@Princi_86 Regarding my comment about uploading #2-6, I meant that I have compiled a set of verified data from his Music Videos to Etc. that can I can re-post here if need be.

A question regarding the data.

1. We would like to post both drama descriptions as well as character descriptions from his works from 'My Girl' onward? Is my understanding correct?

Also, I know alot of chingus do come and  'eye' this thread quite a bit :) We would really love your input and feedback!!  Hope that everyone has a great day!!