Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

@pastelcake_stv welcome to soompi, chingu!!

@Princi_86 @angiemty @akButtercup and fellow soompi chingus.

Since Soompi is not itself a fan cafe, I have a small suggestion.

How about the name being 'Lee Dong Wook global fan forum @ soompi'?

It's not a big deal to change 'cafe' to 'forum', on those 3 banner possibilities, so let me know your thoughts^^

I'm so glad to see so many updates. ^^ How I wish Wookie will return with good drama and we'll have even more updates and newcomers.

@pastelcake_stv welcome to our team. Glad to know you like Wookie. Feel yourself comfortae here. Let me ask you how did you get here? I mean, from where have you found out about our thread.:)

@wishbone26 thanks for updates, chingu. And for banners. They are really nice and we can use one of them for "explanation banner" which will go after intro banner. I'm glad that PAT has finally launched their site. ^^ Wookie is so hot especially in bts pics.

I think it's better to go for "Fan page" as @akbuttercup proposed or even "Lee Dongwook Global Fans at Soompi". What do you think, girls?

@akbuttercup I like it very much. ^^ Thank you. ^^

@BoomBoomBoomBalloon have you watched it already? Is it aired with subs in HQ? I will opportunity to watch it only on Sunday :((

Another post of Wookie's message in media. Now at allkpop.com:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/lee-dong-wook-comments-on-the-end-of-sbs-roommate

Lee Dong Wook comments on the end of SBS 'Roommate'

Actor Lee Dong Wook recently sent his thanks and love to his second family on SBS 'Roommate', as the program aired its last episode after bringing viewers weekly episodes full of fun, laughter, and sentimental content.

Lee Dong Wook wrote on his official Facebook page, "To the family I've been living with for a year. Thank you, and I hope everyone will be well. I don't know when we would be able to meet again like this. I will always support you. Now, I will come back as an actor. I'll see you again with a good production. Please continue to love and support the 'Roommate' family! I hope everyone continues to be healthy and happy."

Meanwhile, Lee Dong Wook appeared in both season one and two of SBS 'Roommate' and the reality program recently came to an end as it aired its last episode on April 15. Currently, he is reviewing different works to make his comeback on screen as an actor

JWE_PAT_230_032-F_A-4_zpskxfix5xz.jpg

My favorite shot from the PAT revamped website!! www.pat.co.kr

@Princi_86 I think Lee Dong Wook global fans @ soompi would be fantabulous!!

I will give my chingus time to look over the data for the front page. Although everyone is plenty busy with their work, I want to thank them and encourage them for doing their part to make this happen!!

During the weekend, I'll post translations from interviews after Fugitive of Joseon and La Dolce Vita (kinda got lost amidst gathering data for the 1st page. sorry about that) :)

I'm also trying to obtain a copy of the Stylechosun pictorial. (FYI, I just got a new scanner, so if I get copy, I'll do my best to post and share with our Soompi chingus.)

TGIF chingus!!

@wishbone26 that's my fav look as well ^^

Oh, we'll be waiting for the translations of his interviews. Thank you ahead.

And is it complicated for you to get StyleChosun issue? If yes, why it is so? As far as I remember, magazines in Seoul are selling in the special bookstores and I've tried to buy July issue of some magazine in the beggining of July and it was impossible. So if smb want to have some magazine you need to be really fast. Haha

Btw I've checked PAT site and there is no glimpse of PAT CF. :(( Does it mean that it is abandoned in SK?

@BoomBoomBoomBalloon oh, I'm so scared to watch the last eoisode. :((

Have a nice day/evening/morning, chingus!

Since tomorrow is the weekend, I'll try to see if I can buy a copy of Stylechosun. But I have looked on their website as well as their blog and I'm starting to think that maybe Wookie has not come out on this issue. (Perhaps on Vol 125, Apr. 29th issue.) Haven't seen any articles or photos locally either so let me do some more searching.

@Princi_86 I think due to plagarism issue with the Evian CF (haven't heard anything since the issue was still raised so I'm guessing that both sides are working to resolve the issue together.), I believe that PAT probably had to take the CF off of their official site. Hence, youtube seems to be the only place to be able to see the CF now.

Guest pastelcake

@Princi_86 thanks ☺ i saw on dongwook_addict on instagram so i decided to join here.

oh he look gorgeous on those pics

@wishbone26 can't wait for those interviews , you are my angel , thanks in advance :)>- 

I like bts photos more , coz it is more natural Wookie , strangely he is a person who looks more handsome without any filters or editing or even makeup ;)

I haven't watched Roommate yet ,coz his illness issue annoys me and I feel so bad to see him worried :(

back to his profile I like Lee dong wook global fans @ soompi maybe someday we will be able to  eastablish our own club or forum who knows ;;)

@akbuttercup banner is awesome I like it very much ,  Wookie's facial expression can also mimic birds expression , brilliant :)>- and I also  like the third one of @wishbone26 banners , awesome as well .

@pastelcake_stv welcome chingu , glad to have a new member in our gang <:-P

Guest pastelcake

@MaysoonD thanks ☺ and i agreed with you about the bts pics..wookie looks gorgeous in his natural state ♡

@angiemty Thanks for working on the first page. The data looks great!!

If you don't mind, there are some corrections that need to be made on Wookie's production names and his character names. (To be more specific, the Romanization of the Korean words) I will post a revised list shortly.

Hi girls is been a busy week at work, hope everything's going good with y'all...

I just watched RM's last episode with sub they did talked about his disease but make it look like he didn't know in other words it was scripted, those moments were the ones I didn't liked about RM but anyway the show is over and it haven't sink in but I think starting next Tuesday I'll have Wookie withdrawal, just hoping he's enjoying his time off maybe outside Korea in a place where he can stroll down the street and have a good time without being recognised ;)

Thanks @wishbone26, to be honest I didn't checked the romanization I did the classic copy/paste from asianwiki :P but I'll appreciate your help and I'll do the corrections asap

Hope everyone's enjoying the weekend!!!, I'm on my way to my parents so I'll see y'all tomorrow :)

Finally spending time at home. Will start heartbreak  Roommate sesission soon. Just only imagine, we'll be on strong diet without weekly Wookie news till his next project :((
Meanwhile, let's sum up what we have for main post:
@angiemty I love those banner. Haha. Thank you for starting updates. Have a nice time with parents, chingu!!
1) Do we need to start post from "Lee Dong Wook" or intro banner will be enough?2) Intro banner - almost finished @akbuttercup can you please change the title for "Lee Dong Wook Global Fans at Soompi"?3) Second banner - I like 3rd one from @wishbone26 banners more as well as @MaysoonD. ^^ Can we stop on it? But if you don't mind, can you change colors of text on it to one of those @akbuttercup has used? I think it will be more "readable" if the colors will be the same everywhere. But it's just a suggestion.4) Bio. Angiemty has post info, but maybe it's better to put it on banner (using Wookie's pic/pics). Of course, it's better to use same colors/font as Akbuttercup used. What do you think, chingus?SNS we can post further coz they're clickable.5) Small banners for "Facts", "Movies", "Drama Series", "TV Movies", "Music Videos", "Songs", "Endosrements", "Fan meetings and other activities"...what else have I missed? How will they look like? It can be dome with Wookie's pics or maybe we can use those funny icons made by Angiemty?What do you think, gurls? @akbuttercup do you have any ideas already?6) Will we make banners for each drama/movie?7) @wishbone26 answering on your question about can we skip characters' description before "My Girl". I think yes. Maybe let's include "Bride from Hanoi" as well? And maybe it should be moved from Drama Series to TV Movies, coz it was the same 2-episode story as "KKS"?8) Charachters' descriptions. Lets check for global sources for descriptions. Will try to do this tomorrow.Have I missed something?