Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

@BoomBoomBoomBalloon‌ I think they (PAT) should have filmed this CF not for fans, or only for internal purposes (to put on plazma in their shops). I think it should be aired on TV. But Idk if they have enough budgets for such promo...

I hope we'll find out somehow.

Coz idea and message of this CF is great.

I want to see episode so badly, but I'm away from lap-top :(((

Can smb post how it was after watching and the link on raw episode? Please ^^

After seeing this selca of Wookie with donkey and JacjJi I have fallen for Wookie even more lol

http://mnews.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?serviceDt=20150309&newsId=N1002870073&gubun=95

Sorry, can't post pic from cell phone.

@MaysoonD I will comment your posts later. Esp about co-star for Wookie. Need to run :((

Wookie looks upset as he is being forced to do the video 8-| the director should have told him to smile a bit , he even haphazardly prepared  the choc box :( anyway looking at the bright side does that video mean he is in relation and he  has already received one on the valentine

@princi_86 okay waiting :)

Hahaha, yeah, he kinda looked like forced but maybe he's not...or theey asked him when he's already tired or what...one thing I noticed about him, he really show his expression..I mean like, if he's happy he really show that he's soooo happy, but if he's bored, mad, annoyed...he showed them too... but that's normal I think, he's a normal person too..can't expect him to be smiling all the time...only Kwang soo and Lee Seung gi can do it I think 

소원bone from DC translated Wookie's part on KKE's video

5 hot actors from King Kong Entertainment have specially packed White Day Goodie boxes for 10 lucky fans!! Isn't this so exciting!!

This video is 2'10 long and Wookie appears from the 1'22-1'41 mark.

Wookie says that he is wrapping candy and chocolate for White Day. He says that if you eat all the sweets you will have many cavities. He also asks who invented such a day hehe(White Day is only celebrated in a few Asian countries), but he hopes the fan who receives will ENJOY!

(Source: King Kong Entertainment Official Facebook, Kingkongentertainment Youtube, LDW Gallery)

I'll happily get cavieties if Wookie gives me candies on White Day ;)

@sassygirl94 it looks like he's not fond of White Day he's like my sister on VDay hahaha =))

cr DC

*** Thanks for sharing the gifs. NICE. White Day is coming soon..............This is celebrated annually on March 14th. That's when it's payback time. Ye, men who received chocolates

from their love partners on Valentines Day usually pay them back on White Day

with candy instead of chocolates. . Japan, Taiwan and China also celebrate

this… I read that “White Day” was started by the Japanese confectionery

industry association. Every year, it seems, there are people in the media who

bash it as one of the most overly commercialized commemorative days in Korea. “White

Day” may have been predestined to be commercialized to some extent.

:)>-

Chingus, still have no chance to intagrate myself totally in convo, but I always check your posts. ^^ Thank you for the updates.

Regarding Wookie's coolness in his message. I agree, that he's person that cannot hide his emotional situation and always keep smiling or pretending that he's happy.

But I think the other issue is, that Wookie always keep his face serious while sending message to fans or answering on some questions. Remember his latest video-messages. And old ones as well. He's always serious there. So I think it's just his method of showing his love and appreciation...and concern(!!!). He's serious, but thats why he always tells very nice and smart thoughts.

And now about cavieties. Lol. Wookie being Wookie. So smart and pragmatic.

I'm so glad that DC Gall's Bone is so kind that translates info for us. She's the best.

And she has also translated

info from KKE Facebook about how to win this box with candies. Its really simple.

Please, read it here:

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=dongwook&no=16540&page=1

I know that we dont celebrate this date, but we can imagine

:D

P.s. I'm so amused of Wookie's chemistry with donkey. Look how donkey eats from Wookie's hands. :x

Btw, have found version of PAT making film with Arizona Muse short interview. I hope they will release same with Wookie.

Can somebody here what she exactly tells about Wookie?

I can't get the last her qoute about him.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5l6FstN26pg

@princi_86 wish it is his way of sending message coz it is hard to think he is upset this time also as you already mentioned his latest message in which he congratulated us by the new year , he looked serious as well. Though Wookie is an actor but he can't fake his emotion , he is honest and very direct.. I remembered the hustler in WR said to  our dear baseball player" you are like straight line that's why people hates you, I think it fits the real Lee dong wooksshi :))

BTW I like her kiss the most =))

palli come back chingu ;)

Thank you @princi_86 for the video I'm trying to hear what she said about uri Wookie but the background music is too loud I couldn't catch the last part but loved her smile, she's soo beautiful...

And yes bone is being so kind translating some info about Wookie, I want to participate for those sweets but I don't celebrate White day :( but maybe I'll use a VDay story and say it was on White Day hahaha =))

I still need to watch RM with subs but I can't believe I'm saying this but i'm jealous of a donkey, Dong Wook what have you done to me!!! :(

Hoping before weekend we'll get Wookie's pics at the airport ;)

@BoomBoomBoomBalloon that's Jackson's Ig update. It seems that Pds will be concentrated on Jackson, Wookie and Joon bromance in different variations. I don't mind, coz I like how Wookie gets with them. But I want to see his interactions with Guk Joo and YoungJi as well. Lol

Regarding PAT CF's broadcasting. I've seen some pic on Instagram posted by netizen. She was in cinema and PAT CF was translating before movie. So at least they will be showing CF in cinemas. But I hope that they have enough money to show it on TV.

@MaysoonD chingu, what kiss have you meant? What kiss do you like the best?

Regarding his future co-star. I'm so dissapointed with this tendency. All potential co-stars are already involved in dramas. My top-2 as well: Gong Hye Jin and Jang Nara.

And regarding Song Hye Kyo, she is in talks with KBS drama with Song Jun Ki. So idk who else will be available for late Summer/Autumn drama, if Wookie will decide to take one (and I hope he will). :(

@angiemty lol I think you can use Valentines day story. They won't check it.

Btw Arizona reminds me italian blogger Chiara Ferragni.

@Princi_86 Yeah, as I stated in RM page, Wookie really matches with everyone and still carries that "family" vibe that has been fading since the end of S1. Oh I really do hope that they show it on TV, they made such a great CF. 

Do you guys have any news if Wookie plans to shoot anything soon? Or did anyone ask him that at the fan meet? Haha just curious. :)

Well I watched the episode with subs and I really love Wookie, Jackson and YoungJi interactions he acts like their apa =)) since the momment the left the house he went to apa mode telling his childrens to behave, so cute 8-> and when he was talking with Regal's owner he referred to them as "the kids" :P and for sure Jackson and YoungJi acts like his childrens, I can't wait to see Wookie with his own family he's going to be an amazing father :x 8->

@princi_86 To me she reminds me Milla Jovovich, don't know if is because their look's similar but we can deny both are beautiful woman

Now that you're talking about upcoming dramas, somewhere I read that starting this year K-ent is planning to produce their dramas beforehand, to avoid tight schedule and broadcast at the same time in China and Korea, KBS will be the first one doing it with Song Jong Ki's rumored drama "Descendants of the sun" they start filming this May and it will be broadcasted this fall, I really wanted a new drama for Dong Wook but If i'm not wrong all the upcomming dramas already has the line-up or the character doesn't suit him, so if Wookie decides to make a comeback this year I think it would be for a fall/winter drama but like you said the actress I'd like to see him work with are confirmed or in talks for a new project, just hope he gets an amazing script soon and he decides to comeback, meanwhile I'll enjoy him on Roommate ;)