Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

prexy_06 said: @angiemty‌ happy birthday chingu :x. Enjoy this natal day if yours :)) May you have more birthdays to come :) BTW, we all want wookie as our birthday present :)) :)) :)) Godbless! @Princi_86‌ I agree with you ;;) Our wookie still looks so dashingly hot even if we was deadly tired from work =D> I love the idea of him eating a lot because he really do need to gain some weight. I don't know if its only me but I find him more handsome and attractive if he gets a little fatter [-O< Dongwook oppa loves to drink beer and soju a lot and it made me wonder what he would look like and what his behavior would be if he got too drunk?? I'm so curious :-? Thank you for sharing the highlights during his FM chingu. I just wish that fan who wrote that also included wookie's response regarding his dating status :x Urgh, I would love to see oppa with somebody he loves and who loves him back *sigh*..

Saw this on DC
Excerpted from the Interview of Seung-hwee Hong, cast member of the hit TVN drama 'Misaeng'.
My dream was to appear on 'Strong Heart' hosted by Wookie
My first television appearance was through the SBS drama 'Scent of a Woman'. I played a very minor role as a teen idol in the beginning of the drama. Although this was not my official debut, this was the first time I appeared in front of the camera. I vividly recall, Wookie, who played the leading male role at that time, because he called me over to talk one day in between shoots. He said that he encountered great difficulty when he was starting out because there was no one to give him advice. And he kindly gave me advice about how to interact with the cast and crew and how to behave on set. At the very end, he wished me well and said that he hoped that I made it and we would have a chance to act together in the future.
That day was my very first day in front of the camera and so it was quite touching that Wookie, the lead male actor, would take the time to call me aside and offer me advice. From that day on, my dream was to become successful enough to appear on 'Strong Heart' and recall the conversation that I had with Wookie and have the chance to thank him in person. Unfortunately, 'Strong Heart' is no longer airing, but if I have the chance to appear on another variety program, then surely I will bring this story up and really tell Wookie how much I appreciated his kind words and advice. 
Original Source
Wookie's definitely got a heart of GOLD!!
cr. DC Gallery

This is one of the reasons we love uri Wookie :x

Girls, thank you so much for sharing all pics and info  :x
I pray for end of the year drama. [-O< What do you think? Maybe he'll do RM, CFs and promotions now, then Beauty Inside promotion. But its end of Summer max. But our oppa cann't stay without work.At least one drama a year was a must have. :((
@angiemty thak you for uploading PAT making on youtube. There always lack of his vids there.I like the story of this actor. And yes, thats our Wookie. He's always so caring and concern about others. That's why he has so many fans among celebs.
@ElleRBE his next project is movie Beauty Inside, but although he plays main charachter, screen time won't be big. http://asianwiki.com/Beauty_Inside

@janetliew0677 thank you for sharing this short fancam. If you'll see some more, please share with us. ;)
@prexy_06 chingu, I guess oppa is amaizingly awesome while beeing drunk. :)) Idk why but I feel it. Lol. When people who tries to control themselves and all around are getting drunk, they're very funny and open. Btw, there such different stories and translations of his answer regarding his dating status. :))

Occasionally have found this video. Oppa was so active on Me2Day during Scent of a Womaan times. But I think it's because of promotion drama. If now he will be casted in hit drama, I guess he would be obliged to be active on SNS...and to sing song for drama as well. 

Hi all~ Sorry to keep you waiting... I m really slow on this ><Before I m going to share the photos in the fm hehe~ I d like to tell that I m glad to get involved in the video project and help handing the video to Wookie^^ @princi_86 and all who organized the video - you are great~Felt so so tensed trying to find a chance to give the video to Wookie >< Finally... during the autograph session... Able to show the video to Wookie from my tablet though only a very short bit~ Then the Japanese fan handed him the CD plus the usb stick and explained slightly further~ It was only a very very short moment... as long as he got our messages~ it is GOOD~Just wanna post again on how the CD itself was put together in the last moment~  credit to @princi_86 for designing the cd cover with all the photos^^ the cd cover helped explain a lot^^ 
2015-03-06-14-13-53_deco_zpsiau220ef.jpg

2015-03-03-14-55-30_deco_zpsimv74trd.jpg

2015-03-03-14-45-16_deco_zpsjdvtvx19.jpg

And here are the photos in the fm~ these were taken at the photo taking session... the only time slot that the organizer allowed photo taking... so you all may have already seen these pics from other fans forum or blog hmmm... hope you still like them all^^
Before Wookie was coming out...L1020431-Edit_zps3ooldtcq.jpg

Wow~ Wookie appeared from the back of the audience stand in 1st floor~L1020433-Edit_zpsi7rhxmj4.jpg

Wookie on the stage~L1020437-Edit_zpsutsulrde.jpg

L1020440-Edit_zpsukdasefi.jpg

With the MC~
L1020450-Edit_zpshxqvjvnl.jpg

L1020455-Edit_zpsz5giaikd.jpg

@akbuttercup welcome back , I am so excited to hear more :)>- but take your time and we will be waiting for you .thanks for being there chingu

wonder why there was neither TV nor magazine interviews after HK and BM or maybe I am missing something anyway wish Wookie means a month or3  months max.when he said a while

once again I am so proud of you girls for making such awesome video

:)

Hola Wookieholics!!!! After a long time no post since busy with my exam, now I'm back! HAHAHAHa! The video was great! Good job to everyone who took part in the video! :-bd Now that he said, he will take a ling break from drama, thanks to Roommate I can watch him every week! And DOUBLE YEAYYY for next week!!! He will have a hard time again! Kekekekeke  =)) =)) =))
yes, he's so active on me2day during SOAW...maybe because the drama was so hit during the time, so he promoted through it..and hopefully, we can see him updated his SNS himself soon! For some reason, I'm hoping so much he will create Twitter or Instagram... 

@MaysooD no interviews because his dramas weren't hits. :( Let's hope is next project will be hit.I bet 3 months minimum. Maybe he'll return with drama in Autumn. Let's pray for it. [-O<
@sassygirl94 welcome back, chingu! I hope you've passed your exams successfully!
@akbuttercup thank you, chingu for sharing those pics! They are so good. And thank you for beeing so constant, that you have succeed in giving Wookie our video-message. :xAnd can you please share some impression about meeting him? :\"> Does he have those wonderful aura that I imagine?
@BoomBoomBoomBallon yes, for sure he had a lot of fun while filming it. I wonder it it will be shown on TV in Korea...

Have found this video. Wookie rerally has potential in singing. And I've impressed of his choice of song. Radiohead - Creep.:x He has so great taste in music. I love him even more for that.And pay attention on the crowd. It's going mad. I wish he could make this happen again. He was so popular back in 2006-2009 period, as well as after SOAW in 2011. But with so many handsome korean oppas it's so hard to maintain popularity. They always should choose right and hit projects. And oppa with his exaggerated desire to act different charachters and not to stuck in banal CEO charachters, reduced his popularity among netizens and among Asian fans as well. So I hope his agency has strategy how to bring his huge popularity back which will help him to take interesting charachters after few hit projects in a row. Coz I want to see him so confident as he is in this video:

@princi_86 agree but  I don't think it is the only reason coz he had interviews after mandate of heaven and it wasn't hit either maybe coz he is already on roommate every week and I hate to think HK wasn't a hit :(( it was popular enough with hardly no publicity and it was ranked 1 in china during its airing time anyway I will stop complainin :D

would you tell me the story behind actor of 100 expression Wookie said in SH

one of things I like of  Wookie is his diversity in selecting his characters , hopefully he finds a unique role catches netizen attentions soon  [-O< wild romance was one of most underrated drama , LDW was hilarious and the drama was away from cliché , wish he co operate with its writer once again .

@akbuttercup thanks chingu keep posting :)>- >:D<  we need more and more ;)

I tried with my friend to choose the best drama , best scene , best look , best character of Wookies' but ended up that he is simply the best ;) and it is so hard to choose but we agreed that Song hye ko will be the best partner for Wookie so hopefully we see them together in his next project , it will be definitly worth waiting then [-O<