Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

translation of Wookie message “Hello everyone. Nice to say hey. It’s Dong Wook Lee (Wookie). First off, I would like to wish everyone a very blessed 2015! The lunar new year is finally upon us and we are getting one year older. Yup, and so now I am in my mid 30s. Really right in my mid 30s. As I continue to age, I pledge to perform with a greater sense of responsibility and diligence. So. I’d like you guys to continue your support and expectation of me! I wish all of you to be healthy this year. The economy is rough, and there are many hardships but I hope that we can overcome it. Stay healthy, become rich, and enjoy life!
I really hope that 2015 is a pleasant year with no major national catastrophes.
Guys, remember to be happy! Remember to show me a lot of love and support as well as the King Kong Ent. family and other actors as well. Well, until next time. Thanks and good bye!” 

@Princi_86 i do understand what you saying chingu...but still didn't like it there...well, don't mind me, i'm just an old lady who nags all the time  ;)I hope he won't choose for too long and too much...i miss him  In my part of the world we do not celebrate lunar NW but to all of you who does i wish the best :)

Odesyo chingus ;)) it is too quiet here but I feel like talking about LDWshi in blade man, episode 7 at specific two scenes ,the first one when SSD patted him then he turned around and  took two steps toward her and put his head on her shoulder ,

the second one when she told him" I like you "he kept starring at her for seconds then kissed her

both scenes he said nothing but his emotion was overwhelming and his facial expression was priceless:x  whenever I re watch this episode, I stunned and trembled at those scenes as if I watch them for the first time =D>

How come this talent not being rewarded for god sake

Wookie dear keep working on yourself and take your time on choosing your next project but don't make us wait for to long  fighting dear :)

@akbuttercup       7days left <:-P

Chingus, I'm stuck in work, but I'll turn to discussion asap.

Meanwhile can you please vote for Donghae in shipper's contest. Just mark the post anout Donghae (the ladt one) with "Awesome"

http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2026131/shippers-contest-round-2-essay#latest

@MaysoonD  thanks for the count down haha~ I ll be flying this Friday~ will try to take pics of Wookie if I can~And thanks for the translation of Wookie's new year video message^^ it's great that you can understand Korean~ I also find that Wookie looks serious in the video message... he didn't have much smile... unlike other stars...
@Princi_86  I also saw that pic of Wookie in weibo... I am a bit doubtful if the pic was taken recently when compared to his new year message video... 
@lukleros  thanks also for the translation of Wookie message next to his autograph~ Wish you a Happy New Year of Goat^^
Just saw a Japanese version of Hotel King preview^^ (I dun know how to post video here, pls go to the link below) Oh I missed Hotel King again~http://youtu.be/sM0MTN8ZJjk

@akbuttercup have a nice trip chingu , you have to take as much photos as you can , you are our man there :)) I mean our pretty girl  and pick one of his photos and find a way to make him sign it , you can use FBI tactics whatsoever =))

I wish I could understand Korean , it was copied ;)

@princi_86 come back soon

@ucieh it has been a long time since BM thread

>:D<

Guest prexy_06

New photos from RM shooting :) So when will it going to be air? He only have a very short air time last episode  :( I miss watching dongwook oppa  =((
FB_IMG_1424716546928_zpse2zsbalt.jpg
B-hEIAwCQAAO4qQ_zpskdmxbcpd.jpg

FB_IMG_1424716601920_zpswkw1oomd.jpgB-hD19sCEAAylbB_zpsny8j2lhy.jpg

Credit to the owner

Guest itybittykitty

there were tons of wookie moments on Roommate episode 40 (or 20)  <:-P

no subs yet

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2i006z_%EB%A3%B8%EB%A9%94%EC%9D%B4%ED%8A%B8-%EC%8B%9C%EC%A6%8C2-e20_fun

Guest prexy_06

I love the bromance between LDW and Ryohie :) PDnim good job  ^:)^ =D> I suddenly remember their scenes in their English Class as boyfriend- girlfriend :) That particular scene was so hilarious  =)) =))
Qy29Zya_zpsjufbil9x.jpg

FB_IMG_1424810229468_zpsqd7ttqrh.jpg

tumblr_nkb54eCyL01tim5tdo1_1280_zpsek4tv

Credit to the owners

@prexy_06 thanks for sharing pics, chingu!I loved his bromance with Otani, although I don't really like him. But with Wookie he was really okay. :)) Wookie is so shippable. Lol.And those scene, when Wookie his played Romeo was lol. But it was because of Wookie's acting :))

I love Wookie in Winter Wonderland  :x And I loved all his looks at Roommate this epi.Especially this one.5151321.jpg

loved this scene especially
5139033.jpg

And Wookie was taking selca while everybody was sleeping. I wonder whom he has sent it.  :))
5128793.jpg

Ctto
We'll see some Wookie's updates this week. <:-P I hope fans who will be on Fm will take same good pics. And I hope he will look adorable :\">

@MaysoonD chingu, I'm watching right now episode 7 of BM :)and I adore this moments when he is speachless and simple talks with his eyes. Those scenes are one of my faves. And I like how their love scenes are filmed.
@zagigirl I understand...huh, I hope he will return to us with great and sucessful drama. That should help bring his self-confidence back.But I'm worrying that we won't seen him for too long, coz all good nearest dramas have already cast.And later, in Autumn or Summer he'll have competitors like LMH,  Song Jun Ki or KSH who will return with dramas :(
@akbuttercup  I think it's more recent. Coz the haircut looks like the one in photoshoot for BM promotion in Japan.I like this trailer. Very nicely done. I'm curious was HK popular in Japan...and will BM be popular. If you'll have opportunity to talk with Japanese fans please ask them if Wookie and his projects are popular there. >:D<And please don't forget to share some pics with us :\">
@itybittykitty thanks for bringing gifs :x
Chingus, please, vote for Donghae fan-arts in the Shippers contest:http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2026188/shippers-contest-round-3-fan-art#latest

Guest prexy_06

@Princi_86 At first, I don't really like Ryohie that much  but when he becomes close to dongwook I've learn to love him too  :x It's the same with Joon, i also learn to embrace him because of the advice he had given to our wookie during his confession :) Wookie being shippable to anyone is no doubt about that  ;)) He is the man  :-j Thank you as well for the pics that you have shared chingu  L-) I already downloaded the episode with sub and I am really excited to watch it later after getting off from work  @-)
@itybittykitty Thank you for the GIF's chingu :) I super love it :-* How can this man be so damn H-O-T! :-O

@itybittykitty lol  :)) those scenes on the snow. I'm under the table from laugh. They are so sweet and amusing. Thanks, dear for sharing them :x
@prexy_06 from where are you downloading, chingu? ;) Me neither, I don't really like Joon much but I love his advice to Wookie and some of their common scenes. Well, I can say this almost about every Roommate member. Lol. But Wookie is a Chemistry King. He has amazing interactions with everybody. But idk why my fave from this season is Guk-joo. I adore their convos and scenes. :)) I have even thought about him hosting some show with her. 
Here is Wookie's Facebook Updates with RM pics and recent for BM promotion in Japan:https://www.facebook.com/OfficialLeeDongWook
Don't have opportunity to post them now here. But they are awesome :x

Guest prexy_06

@Princi_86 I downloaded it from dramafire.com but I think dramacool.com has a better quality  :-* I agree with you he knows how to interact well and he gets along with everyone despite his status in k-entertainment and that's why I love him even more   >:D< There's a lot who doesn't like Guk-joo because they think she is annoying but as for me I love her, I find her really funny plus the fact that he really gets along with dongwook oppa  :) Furthermore, I'm so jealous of how good youngji's relationship to dongwook, it's as if she had a real brother in the shared house, oppa is really doing well in taking good care of her as well  ^:)^ They we're so close =D>
While waiting for a new update about our wookie, just wanna share this GIF's :D
Photoshoot scenes from Wild Romance
Photoshoot_zpsukbivvuf.gif

photoshoot%202_zpsze7vsowc.gif

Guest prexy_06

Our oppa safely arrived in Japan for his fan meeting and for the promotion of BM :) I just hope he will be able to get and watch the CD (Video Project)  ^:)^
12805_777781792276795_723275181443146355

10402923_778014602253514_106169363784871
11016097_1779635575595595_46862504374237

10410198_1779638745595278_1218109887988511024224_1779623412263478_23182559810540

@prexy_06 idk why but I can't see the pics. What filesaver do you use?Oh, I see. But where is faster to watch with subs on Dramacool or Dramafire? Have you watched already with subs?I'm jealous to YoungJi as well, cos she's treated by our uri namja. :(( And she reminds me ourselves. Sometimes she looks at him, like he's the God :D :))She was his fangirl, as we are and now she  has a chance to be friends with him.But I'm jealous to Ryohei even more :))Thank you for this adorable gifs. They are awesome. one of my fav moments in WR. He's so cool and self-confident here. :x