Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

It's so silent here lately  :((
@lukleros nice to meet you. I hope you'll visit us more often to share our love to Wookie and help us keeping this thread alive. :))
@akbuttercup this info is from Ig and Twitter of one Japanese girl who was lucky to take Wookie's autograph in Japan few days ago, when he has entered the shop, where she's working. But nobody have any idea what was he doing there...Omo. You're so lucky. Soon you'll meet him.Regarding project, we've received quite a lot pics, but still not to much. We will be waiting for your pics. ;) Thank you for help proposal. I think we will need some after we'll receive all pics, since there is so many work with cutting scenes from all his projects for video and there are just few of us who's doing it. :-/ 
Btw, @akbuttercup , do you know is it true, that he'll be on those car show in Xinjiang or it can be just a rumor and it is unconfirmed?And are someone going there? Since it's really far from main cities.And have you heard smth about the chinese movie, where he will probably take part?
@MaysoonD chingu, btw, what country are you from? ;) are you far from Xinjiang? :))

Guest lukleros

Hi chingus  

:)

So beside London nothing new yet...i miss him :-< ...i want his new drama... :-w till when? Come on Wooki...

Hi @zagigirl‌ Chingu, happy to see around! We all miss him and we are waiting eagerly to watch his new dramas!

I forgot to tell you guys I got my couple watch with Wookie, Cartier Tank Solo from my husband for Xmas :x :x :bz =D>

Guest lukleros

Hi @Princi_86‌, I am happy also to meet you for sharing, chatting, dreaming and supporting our Wookie! :x :x

Can you tell me where are from?

@MaysoonD I am also not sure about the status of Xinjiang... I haven't been there before... all I know is from the news about the attacks happened last year which you may already know... I also feel worry >< but I think there should be safety measures for tourists... hope everything goes fine~~

@Princi_86 I read from baidu bar that the news of the car show is confirmed... and the bar is asking if anyone is going and a few of them who live close said yes...   ohh I saw the photo of Oppa's autograph from Instagram... that lady is really lucky^^   And finally I have sent the photos for the video project~ please do feel free to let me know if anything I can help~~ 

@zagigirl Nice to meet you^^ I also want his new drama... hope there will be some news soon~

Guest prexy_06

I've been busy for the last few days and i bet I have a lot of things to catch up with this thread :) Anyway, I already sent my contribution for the LDW International Video Project a while ago, I'm so glad I was able to finish it on time =D>
@HwaSeongEun Wild Romance is such a nice and hilarious drama. I'm sure you will going to love it too :) So, you haven't watch Partner yet? Try it, it was also good, but sad to say there is no kissing scene  even just once :\"> Btw, I visited your tumblr account  that's all about LDW and I LOVE IT! From now onwards I will browse it regularly O:-)@angiemty So did you enjoy those GIF'S (bedscene) chingu? We share the same feelings about those scenes. Hehe. I will try to make some more if I have the time. So, for the mean time just enjoy and re-watch those scenes first :)
@MaysoonD Thanks for sharing that article chingu and @uriuri thank you for translating the article so we can understand it better  =D> @Princi_86 Hi chingu! I miss you \:D/ Daebak, so you are one of those people who's putting a lot of effort in making the a project into a success? I hope there will be a lot of other supporters who will send theirs personal message tomorrow since its the last day of submission :-? Btw, I think our wookie will not going to appear this coming episode of Roommate because he is not being showed in the teaser :( Whoah, I miss him already :((

@zagigirl I've missed you, chingu  :(( I hope as well, that our hottie will come back to us with drama asap.But I have bad feeling that first it will be Beauty Inside and maybe after drama. I hope, I'm wrong. Since in Beauty inside there will be only 5-7 minutes of Wookie :((
@lukleros omo! You have the same watch?? Lucky you are! Very nice present. Pic, please :\"> Can you make collage with your hand and Wookie's pic with this watch? :\">
@akbuttercup thank's for your rediness to help us. >:D< And for your pics as well. It's strange that there is no official info on Wookie's or KKE's account about his attendance of this event.And do you know at what time it will be and do people need to find tickets? I will tell my friend, his fan, she leaves not far from those region. Maybe she'll go.Well, you'll be lucky too soon. I hope you'll have chance not only to take autograph but to take pic, shake hands and maybe to hug him. ^^
@prexy_06 hi, dear! I've missed you too. I'm glad that you remember us and uri thread. Yep, I'm one of those crazy people who try to manage all of this.  :)) I hope we will succeed with this project and Wookie will be motivated after seeing it. Thank you for supporting it by sending your pics :xDon't worry, chingu, he'll be there. ;) I'll post screen-caps. But I'm afraid that he won't stay for season 3. :(
Btw, I'm really surprised that his fans are quite active in project. I'm so proud of Wookie's fans :x

Here is Roommate's preview:

And here are some caps to proof Wookie is there:So cute while being waken up suddenly by their guest. lol5042638.png
Our baby is eating ^^ I hope he is eating enough to gain some weight.5022158.png

And here is caps from Wookie's last year's New Year congrats message. I adore when he's with open forehead:5000654.jpg
ctto

Guest prexy_06

@Princi_86‌ Thank you so much for the screencaps chingu :) I find him really cute and adorable when he is being waken up :) Urgh, i love his milky skin how i wish i also have those kind of skin complexion plus those cherry like lips I could just stare to it all day :x.

It's so fortunate that he is present in the coming episode of roommate though i bet he only have a small exposure but still I'm excited to see his face. Like you i also love his upright hairstyle he looks more handsome but i hope he will bring back his black hair color because it suites him better ;;)

Oh no! I am hoping and praying that he will still be casted for Season 3, watching him in Roommate is one of my weekly dose :) The PD can outcast any member but please not our wookie I am going to be really sad if that happens :( Anyway, Season 3 is not yet confirmed right? So, for the meantime lets just enjoy watching LDW while he is still there /:)

@zagigril hello my dear chingu, I missed you and miss many friends who didn't show up for a while :\">

@princi_86 thnx for the screencaps, how can a man be so handsome even when he has just waken up

:x you are so good to be true Wookie , you are a good actor and great person

@lukleros i'm happy for your couple watch with Wookie ;)...when we can't have him...watch must do  :P
@akbuttercup nice to meet you too chingu :)...hope to hear good news soon
@Princi_86  chingu and i miss all of you and him too...but what can i say...strange and very bussy period in my life...i hope that will come around when Wookies new drama gets out...i get your fear dear but we have to be possitive, right? 
@MaysoonD hi dear :)...well we need rest from time to time  as well as our Wookie...but as you see we all come back
...last year he spoiled us...how can he feel down after so much good work????....and to be honest i was mad when he talked about this in RM...even if he is dissapointed he shouldn't of said that there...i haven't watched RM since ...

Hi girls!!Again I'm a few pages behind, I need this month to end to have free time, anyway just passing by to say hello and post this screencaps from RM
First thing to do when you're half awake...
web_1315339383_0c563b03_EC84B1EBB681EAB3
Grab your phone =))

More screencaps ;)

web_1315339383_e64cdba4_ECA2A8EC9980ED94
web_1315339383_38f49503_ECA2A8EC9980ED94
web_1315339383_627b5c9e_ECA2A8EC9980ED94
web_1315339383_eecfd53e_EC9EA0EC9E90EB8D
web_1315339383_baf30eab_EAB5ACEBAAA8EC94
web_1315339383_c4f098e6_EC84B1EBB681EAB3
web_1315339383_b3d620df_EC98A5ECBA94EB93
web_1315339383_55904443_EB91902BED8C942B
web_1315339383_3264c98a_EB8884...EB8884E
web_1315339383_1356a922_EABEB8EB8BB92BEC
web_1315339383_0c563b03_EC84B1EBB681EAB3
web_1315339383_2cfa09da_EC84B1EBB681EAB3
web_1315339383_d1865caa_EC84B1EBB681EAB3
web_1315339383_3cc506db_EC868DEC9D802BEC
web_1315339383_9c963d44_EBB384EBA19C2BEB
web_1315339383_b31c8a06_EC88A02BEBA788EC
web_1315339383_2766f27c_EC9DB4EB9FB02BED
web_1315339383_79fae366_EABCACEC958CEB9D
web_1315339383_55ab85d8_ED86A0EC8AA4ED8A
web_1315339383_8c32e7f7_EB8BA4ECA095ED9E
web_1315339383_46aafff0_ED919CECA095EC9D

cr. 열린8 DC Gallery
See you girls, hope everyone has already sent the photos for Wookie's video :)

Guest itybittykitty

I am so curious about what happened the night when they all were drinking...I hope we get to see it...wooki kept laughing about it...

Guest lukleros

Princi_86 said: @lukleros omo! You have the same watch?? Lucky you are! Very nice present. Pic, please :\"> Can you make collage with your hand and Wookie's pic with this watch? :\">

hi guys , guess what? I am gonna watch mandate of heaven , will be my first historical drama ever .though I like LDW but I couldn't make myself to watch it .

but I have to watch it.  otteki LDW, bogyshibo :)) so cheer me on chingus :)>-  and give me you thoughts

Guest itybittykitty

I don't remember what episode this was but I was hoping someone would make a gif of wooki cringing...he looks so cute...tumblr_njgcslH8M11sh8uxlo1_500.gif

ctto