Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

@princi_86 if we agreed that awards is business and connection after all ,  don't you think it  might be a dereliction of his agency ?  .I can't believe KBS , they didn't bother to even nominate him for the best actor. I understand blade man 'rating was very low but its popularity in Asia was good

@zagigirl I hope you're right, dear! Since he really deserves this. It's not because i want to prove for myself that he deserves my attention or that he's prominent actor. Without any  awards I'm sure he is the bestor one of the best. I want it for him to be motivated and to know that he's appreciated. 
@MaysoonD I suppose it's not only about agency's connections, but because of overall success of drama inside of SK (not only ratings, but attention from netizens and media) and overall popularity of actor. And I guess they take into account popularity in SK, but not in Asia overall or other world. That's why HK hasn't won awards. Because it wasn't more popular in SK as FTLY or other winners. And that's the result of abcence of HK's promotion in SK. And if to take BM, for me it's really nonsence that LDW hasn't even nomination, but his co-star had. Maybe here with, it was really the matter of relationships and connections. But if KKE and KBS have bad relationships, why Wookie is taking part in their dramas for last 3 years! :(

To be honest, more than MBC, I'll be happy if he works under SBS, as you can see all his drama are popular there and got recognition there..I can say bravely, he got famous because his works in SBS not only dramas, My Girl and Scent Of Woman but also variety shows like Strong Heart and Roommate..I hope he got luck in hitting SBS new project next year, but also it will be great if he started cable channels like TVN, these days, many dramas from TVN got appreciation and attention from viewers like Emergency Couple, Misaeng, Reply 1997..what ever it is, more importantly, he need to get good writer and story, because I don't think his acting is a problem here..

@princi_86 I don't want  to look like who he is crying over split milk , especially I don't know exactly how things are going , but don't you think one of the agency duty to make sure how her actor's drama will be promoted ? where will it be distributed ? and how much ? things like that

wish we have a Korean fan here to make things more clear 

Anyway good luck Wookie next year  fighting

@sassygirl94 of course SBS will be the best solution and I guess they appreciate Wookie. But I'm afraid that they prefer him more as a variety and entertainment starfor their shows. But on the other hand, they've filmed him it their short drama Kang-Koo's story. So maybe they will consider him for their normal drama in 2015 nevertheless they have so many A list actors to film in their dramas (JIS, SJS, LMH, KSH, lee joon suk and others).I hope they have place for our namja too.
@MaysoonD yeh, you're right. His agency should care more about the projects he's choosing and try to promote them and him more. But maybe his agency is not so influential as others...In Taxi LDW has mentioned that he thinks about each new project that it's very important and wants it to become a hit. So I beg he'll has such project asap and both channel and his agency will work on it, since as Sassy has mentioned, there is no worries about his acting.Unfortunately, all korwans have their own forums and the only variant for us is to find LDW's fan who knows korean in order to investigate the situation on Naver. :))
Next epi of RMs will be full of Wookie's cuteness. :x

I am re watching wild romance .nice one .I like the actress too. who would dare to portray such a shabby and wild character? but I hate the sound she made when she loughed , it makes me cringe

:)>- wookie is totally different in this hair cut .I really enjoyed these kind of dramas that even supporting characters are well cherished

I came to think the romantic scene in Wookie's drama is like every other drama

:-? he has a drama where the scenes are overwhelming then the next one will hardly have any ..

So silent last days without any news about Wookie. Only RM teaser. While waiting for RM episode and some news from Wookie,I'm rewatching his dramas :))
@MaysoonD haha, chingu, I have rematched Wild Romance last week. Now I'm rewatching My Girl. So old, but so nice drama. And LDW for sure is a vampire. He hasn't even changed from that time.:))No way! He'll have love scenes in new drama!! for sure. And bed scene too, since he didn't have bed scene in BM. This lips and this body should be used more  :))
I have finally watched whole parts of Taxi. @uriuri thanks again, chingu!! :x The translation and subs are both awesome. And have you tagged videos with LDW related hashtags? So the other LDW fans can find your videos.
More and more I'm impressed by this namja. He's so normal and simple. All his thoughts are so close to reality. I'm impressed of how he cares about his family. I like that he is meloman. And I knew that he is concerned about success of his dramas, but in taxi it was another hint, when he was talking about Wild Romance and Mandate of Heaven's ratings. But the most of all I've falled for how he was talking with camera while picking up his stuff for trip, talking with his old dog...love it :x

I haven't seen this vid, since it's not ragged with LDW name. It's vid of SSK's agency from the last BM's filming.There is some Wookie moments. One is funny, when he's warming his hands and then touching somebodies face. Who is she? Maybe his cordinuna....

Another vid from Infinite Challenge. I don't know nothing about this show and what was he doing there. :)) Maybe somebody know?I guess Wookie was active attending different vatieties at the end of 2013. Definetely he shouldn't die his hair like this. 

Guest uriuri

@Princi_86 Thanks for reminding me! I have added some tags and change the title to make it more 'findable' by others. But I am little worried that it might be blocked on youtube. 
Yes, he is indeed a family man! Can tell that he cares a lot about his family through his interviews/talk show participation. Isn't he ideal husband material?
Regarding the infinite challenge video, Infinity challenge used to have a year-end festival ['lonely/ugly buddy festival'] as part of their November/December program. What's funny is that in 2013 festival is exclusively for 'lonely' people to celebrate Christmas together. Because Jung Jun-ha and Lee Dong-wook are good friends, so Jun-ha called Dong-wook out and they attempt to invite him to the party [he did not attend the recording for the party because he had other schedules]. They also invited so ji-sub etc. It's funny cause everyone they invited actively denies that they are not lonely. And Dong-wook actually got 'angry' at Jun-ha that he never mention/invite him for other infinite challenge recording but actually make use of him now for this kind of event  :))

looking at Wookie's hairdo and color makes me think Dec.is the month of his new look every year .

=))

though Wookie is an actor but he can't hide his shyness or his conservative side when he feel so, so natural which make him so special to me

:x

@princi_86 we seem on the same track , I re watched MG last week and I am re watching wild romance now , I put la dolce vita on hold

:)>-

Guest itybittykitty

i'm so excited that we get to watch wookie on rm this week again...that was too long to go with out oppa! :((

wookie is the king of bromance ..

tumblr_ngsfcngSRs1tp5djgo1_250.giftumblr_ngsfcngSRs1tp5djgo2_250.giftumblr_ngsfcngSRs1tp5djgo3_250.giftumblr_ngsfcngSRs1tp5djgo4_250.gif

ctto

Thanks for the gif..really cute bromance ^_^ btw, got info from Donghae thread, this evening, Wookie will be guest for Guk Joo radio show..stay tuned http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com.my&sl=ko&tl=en&u=http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php%3Fg_menu%3D700200%26g_serial%3D874784%26rrf%3Dnv&usg=ALkJrhjckbDA16-tOuLVti-RmbnZUZdZzw

sassygirl94 said: Thanks for the gif..really cute bromance ^_^ btw, got info from Donghae thread, this evening, Wookie will be guest for Guk Joo radio show..stay tuned http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com.my&sl=ko&tl=en&u=http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php%3Fg_menu%3D700200%26g_serial%3D874784%26rrf%3Dnv&usg=ALkJrhjckbDA16-tOuLVti-RmbnZUZdZzw