Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

'Roommate' launches this weekend

May 02,2014

article.aspx?aid=29886470

The new SBS reality show “Roommate” teased its first episode yesterday by posting a 26-second video clip of Exo member Chan-yeol, one of the program’s 11 cast members.

“Roommate” is part of the SBS Sunday entertainment lineup, and even before the show’s launch it has gained much attention from the public.

The teaser video featured Chan-yeol mingling with his roommates. Some parts also showed Exo’s apartment, which is to be revealed for the first time on television.

Each member of the show has been paired up with another member by the production team, which is expected to create extra drama.

Chan-yeol, 21, will share his room with 46-year-old rocker and actor Shin Sung-woo, a famous heartthrob from the 1990s Korean pop scene.

Last month, Shin tweeted a photo of himself with Chan-yeol and said, “I’m having so much fun here with such great people, my roommates.”

Aside from Chan-yeol and Shin, K-pop stars like Park Bom of 2NE1 and Nana of Afterschool have joined the team.

The first episode, which was delayed by the Sewol tragedy, will air on Sunday at 4:20 p.m.

By Kim Hee-eun, contributing writer

credit : JoongAngDaily

*** The 1st EP wasn’t boring, I enjoyed the first episode. I hope the second episode is better. :))

'Roommate' PD reveals the cast members will be able to show more chemistry starting from episode 2

2NE1-Park-Bom-After-School-Nana-EXO-Chan

PD Park Sang Hyuk of 'Roommate' revealed the members would have more chemistry starting from episode 2!

He told OSEN, "In the 1st episode, the show showed the awkward process of introducing the cast and having them get to know each other. Their actual chemistry will show up starting from episode 2."

He added, "There are various characters in the program, but their common point is that they're all likable. Starting from the 2nd episode, we'll be able to show their charms more in detail. It'll be an observational variety, like a sitcom."

Did you like the first episode?

source : allkpop

*** Looking forward for this Episode. I like this new reality show because of LDW. I’m expecting this show to me more natural. I hope Eng subs for Episode1 will be available soon. :))

'Roommate' releases preview for episode 2!

SBS' 'Roommate' has released the preview for episode 2!

During the premiere last week, Jo Se HoAfter School's Nana2NE1's Park BomEXO's ChanyeolLee Dong WookSeo Kang Jun,Lee So RaPark Min WooShin Sung WooSong Ga Yeon and Hong Soo Hyun gathered at their new luxurious home, where they introduced themselves to each other.

The PD has already promised that the cast show a lot more chemistry starting from the second episode, and it definitely looks like the roommates did get to know each other a little more by setting some house rules and partying together.

Check out the preview above!

class="posts_title"Your favourite ‘Roommate’ is premiering on ONE HD this May!

Are you excited to meet your idol ‘Roommate‘s? Make sure you tune in to ONE HD this May 27th!

sbs_roommate_onehd.jpg
ROOMMATE: The cast of the reality show having a great bonding moment

‘Roommate’ is a reality show featuring eleven Korean male and female celebrities living in the same house, with cameras capturing their daily interactions.

Among the celebrities on the programme are EXO’s Chanyeol, 2NE1′s Park Bom, After School’s Nana, Seo Kang Joon, Lee Sora, Park Min Woo, Hong Soo Hyun, Song Ga Yeon.

There are also three special guests on the show, comprising of Lee Dong Wook, Shin Sung Woo and Jo Se Ho.

Check out the teaser for ‘Roommate’ below!

Will they get along with one another? Watch ‘Roommate’ to follow the everyday life of your favourite star!

‘Roommate’ airs every Tuesday, starting May 27th, at 11.45pm on ONE HD, Astro B.yond Channel 393.

source : k-popped

class="titleNews"2AM’s Changmin and Jinwoon Sing for ‘Hotel King’ OST

Helping out their fellow member, Seulong, 2AM’s Changmin and Jinwoo lent their voices out to SBS’ Hotel King.

2AM’s Changmin and Jinwoon Sing for ‘Hotel King’ OST

Changmin and Jinwoon sang the song Saying I Love You for the OST of Hotel King, which Seulong is currently acting in with Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hye.

The song was first heard in May 13’s episode in the scene where Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hye embraced each other.

The ballad was created by the producing team, Tom & Jerry, with Han Joon and Benjamin K writing the lyrics.

Saying I Love You will be released on May 8.

Photo Credit: Big Hit Entertainment, Pink Spoon / enewsworld

"Hotel King" Lee Dong-wook wasn't Lee Da-hae's brother

photo434779.jpg

Lee Dong-wook found out about his birth.

On the episode of MBC drama "Hotel King" on the 11th, Cha Jae-wan (Lee Dong-wook) found out he wasn't the actual son of Chairman Ah Seong-won.

His witness whom he was protecting to take revenge against Lee Joong-goo (Lee Deok-hwa), told him he had something to say in one week. In the meantime, Cha Jae-hwan trained Ah Mo-ne (Lee Da-hae) and decided to pay the same price as Lee Joong-goo.

However, Lee Joong-goo used his power to take care of the witness and Cha Jae-hwan found a paper stating DNA results. It turned out that he wasn't a blood relative of Ah Seong-won and Lee Joong-goo had lied to him from the beginning.

It was all a big secret; the past where he wanted revenge on Chairman Ah Seong-won, thinking they were related and not being able to love Ah Mo-ne the way he wanted, because he thought he was her real brother.

In the end, it turned out that Lee Joong-goo was just using Cha Jae-wan from the beginning.

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r...

Translation : Hancinema

*** Can't wait for the next week's episode. SEE LDW is what makes the show good... so, I need more of him. LOL. Loved seeing all the roommates interact. :))

The cast of 'Roommate' continue bonding in preview for next week's episode

misc_1399830946_af_org.jpg

The cast of SBS's newest variety show, 'Roommate', continued to bond in the preview for next week's episode!

The housemates seem to have found their closest friends, and embark on a series of fun activities to bring them closer.

Check out the preview below!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1u1kuq_140511-roommate-episode-3-preview_people#from=embediframe

Guest syratr

wookie did great job in yesterday ep of HK. proud of him :x  he deserves better popularity. screen-shot-2014-05-11-at-7-26-43-pm.png

wookie updated his weibo account w/ new pictures.

96ea4811gw1eganvfu5yrj20rs0fgn1y.jpg

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Sat&Sun, 05.10-11.14]

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Dramas

8:00 PM

KBS Wonderful Days 22.7

10:00 PM

1. SBS Angel Eyes 9.9
2. MBC Hotel King 8.6

Variety

1. MBC Infinity Challenge 11.8
2. SBS Star King 9.1
3. MBC We Got Married 4.1
4. KBS Immortal Song Cancelled

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Dramas

8:00 PM

KBS Wonderful Days 26.9

10:00 PM

1. MBC Hotel King 10.5
2. SBS Angel Eyes 10.4

Variety

5:00 PM

1. MBC Real Man 15.8
2. SBS Running Man 11.2
3. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 11.0
4. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 10.9
5. KBS Superman is Back 10.1
6. SBS Roommates 6.8

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert Cancelled

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Photo credit: SBS / enewsworld

Guest syratr

did you guys see this :\">

tumblr_n5ggpwKlkN1qaq3gdo5_250.gif

wookie said in roommate that he is dieting. i thought he lose weight due to working too much.