[Upcoming Drama 2024] The Judge from Hell, 지옥에서 온 판사- Park Shin Hye & Kim Jae Young- Fri&Sat @10 p.m. KST.- Premieres on September 21

larus

#ParkShinHye received a food truck from #DoctorSlump director Oh Hyun-jong and writer Baek Sun-woo on the SBS drama #TheJudgeFromHell set.

“Looking at the bright sunshine & blue sky on a hot summer day reminded me of Haneul…..
A surprise gift by PD 
#OhHyunJong & #BaekSunWoo  magically appeared on the set😍 
Director, writer, the best, the best😘❣ 
So delicious that I ate 3 of them.….🤣🤣

Actress Park Shin Hye, stayed up all night for two days? … Still, her beauty shines brightly, making her a "natural beauty"

2024/08/11 07:44comment
Actress Park Shin Hye, stayed up all night for two days? … Still, her beauty shines brightly, making her a "natural beauty"

Actress Park Shin Hye has shared her recent status.

Park Shin Hye's latest news summary

Park Shin Hye recently shared, "This drama has a lot of all-night shooting," and "I slept and woke up after two nights of staying up

all night." She then added several exclamation marks, "I'll do my best until the last shoot."

The photo released this time shows Park Shin Hye being presented with a bouquet of flowers as big as her body.

Above all, Park Shin Hye must have been tired after staying up all night for two days, but her beauty was shining and captivated the eyes of those who saw her.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye made her comeback to drama this year with JTBC's drama " Doctor Slump ." She also chose SBS's new drama "Judge from Hell" as her next work. "Judge from Hell" is a romance fantasy about the coexistence of good and evil, in which Kang Bin-na (Park Shin-hye), a "devil from hell" who has entered the body of a judge, meets Han Da-on (Kim Jae-young), a more humane detective, in a reality even more hellish than hell, and judges criminals, becoming a true judge.

https://www.wowkorea.jp/news/read/450713.html

• Like 1

1. TOP>
  2. ENTERTAINMENT
  • Park Shin Hye shows off her outstanding beauty in a red suit

Newsen |August 11, 2024 18:25

r.580x0
Photo = Park Shin Hye Instagram

Actor Park Shin Hye shared her latest updates with her perfect style.

On the 10th, she posted a photo on her SNS with the comment, "On a hot and humid summer day, when I see the blue sky and the scorching sun, I think of Ha-neul a lot, but Director Hyun Jung and Writer Sun Woo magically appeared on the set as a gift. Director and writer, you're the best. It was so delicious and refreshing that I ate three."

In the photo, Park Shin Hye is wearing an all-red suit. She is taking a cute photo in front of an ice cream catering truck with her photo on it. In particular, her perfect style is impressive, making it hard to believe she ate three ice creams.

She appeared in JTBC's "Doctor Slump," which ended its run in March this year, and gained a lot of popularity with a peak audience rating of 8.2%. She is

currently preparing to appear in SBS's new drama "Judge from Hell." The drama is a fantasy romance drama in which good and evil coexist, in which Kang Bin-na (Park Shin-hye), a "devil from hell" who takes over the body of a judge, meets Han Da-on (Kim Jae-young), a more humane detective, in a reality that is even more hellish than hell, and judges criminals and is reborn as a true judge.

Original article published on August 11, 2024 at 18:25 Reporter: Lee Hye-jeong

Export News

Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young, Cider Chemistry from the First Breath… A Foreshadowing of a Breakthrough Transformation (Judge from Hell)

Entered 2024.08.12. 9:29 AM
Original article
Empathy4

0001759341_001_20240812092909919.jpg?typ

(Xports News, Reporter Lee Chang-gyu)

The script reading site of 'Judge From Hell' has been revealed, raising expectations.

The new SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge From Hell', which will be aired for the first time in September, is about a demon named Kang Bit-na (played by Park Shin-hye) who enters the body of a judge and meets the humane, passionate detective Han Da-on (played by Kim Jae-young) in a hellish reality, punishing criminals and being reborn as a true judge. It is an action fantasy about good and evil coexisting, heralding the birth of the most captivating drama in the second half of 2024.

Meanwhile, the script reading site that announced the lively sortie of 'Judge From Hell' has been revealed. The site was attended by writer Jo Yi-soo, director Park Jin-pyo, and the production staff, as well as main actors Park Shin-hye, Kim Jae-young, Kim In-kwon, Kim Ah-young, Lee Kyu-han, Kim Jae-hwa, and Kim Hye-hwa. The story, in which cider explodes, provided an extremely immersive experience, and the actors' performances, which portrayed unique characters, heated up the reading scene.

0001759341_002_20240812092909981.jpg?typ

First, Park Shin-hye's passionate performance as Kang Bit-na, the 'judge from hell', stood out. Park Shin-hye expressed a wide range of expressions from the dry human Kang Bit-na to the unpredictable devil Kang Bit-na. The on-site staff members were amazed by Park Shin-hye's acting, which changed from her gaze, expression, and speech as if she had already thoroughly analyzed the character. Park Shin-hye, who will transform into an evil but lovable devil, 180 degrees different from her existing image, is anticipated.

The presence of Kim Jae-young, who heralded the birth of a new attractive man, was also impressive. Kim Jae-young played the role of Han Da-on, a humane detective who warms even the devil's heart. Kim Jae-young completed the charm of the character Han Da-on, who sometimes acts affectionately and sometimes dynamically, capturing the hearts of women. In addition, while delicately portraying Han Da-on's unknown pain, he also raised expectations for the drama by showing off fatal yet lovely chemistry with Park Shin-hye.

In addition, many actors with distinct colors and powerful acting skills participated, adding solidity to 'Judge from Hell'. Kim In-kwon and Kim Ah-young, who play the role of Park Shin-hye's assistants in the play, exploded with great fun with their fantastic comedic acting. In addition, top actors Kim Hong-pa and Kim Young-ok who will firmly establish the play, Lee Kyu-han, Kim Jae-hwa, and Kim Hye-hwa who have unique and passionate acting, and court family members Kim Kwang-gyu, Lee Kyu-hoe, and Lee Mi-do who will show cheerful chemistry in the play. It is expected that the top actors who have come together for 'Judge from Hell' will show powerful synergy. 

On this day, the actors immersed themselves in their respective characters and the play without showing any signs of fatigue throughout the script reading, creating a heated atmosphere reminiscent of an actual scene. Director Park Jin-pyo and writer Jo Yi-soo consulted with the actors scene by scene and made detailed efforts for high perfection. Thanks to the actors and production staff who showed such perfect and cheerful chemistry from the script reading, the anticipation for the main broadcast of 'Judge from Hell' has skyrocketed.

SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' will premiere in September. 

Photo = SBS

@xportsnews.com

Park Shin Hye, Kim Jae Young, And More Immerse Into Their Roles At Script Reading For "The Judge From Hell"

Aug 12, 2024
by R Suhaila

The upcoming SBS drama “The Judge From Hell” has shared a sneak peek of the script reading!

“The Judge From Hell” follows Kang Bit Na (Park Shin Hye), a demon from hell who possesses a judge’s body. She encounters Han Da On (Kim Jae Young), a compassionate and dedicated detective who punishes criminals in a reality harsher than hell. The show is a romantic fantasy about the coexistence of good and evil and the journey to becoming a true judge.

Director Park Jin Pyo and writer Cho Yi Soo were present at the script reading along with cast members Park Shin Hye, Kim Jae Young, Kim In Kwon, Kim Ah Young, Lee Kyu Han, Kim Jae Hwa, Kim Hye Hwa, and more.

Park Shin Hye’s standout performance as Kang Bit Na at the script reading showcased her range, effortlessly shifting from the indifferent human to the unpredictable demon. Her nuanced changes in gaze, expression, and tone highlighted a deep understanding of the character, earning praise from the crew. Viewers can look forward to seeing Park Shin Hye take on a devilish yet endearing role, a significant departure from her usual image.

Kim Jae Young also made a strong impression at the script reading. In the role of Han Da On, a compassionate detective who even warms a demon’s heart, Kim Jae Young skillfully balanced gentleness and dynamism. The actor also conveyed Han Da On’s hidden pain with subtlety and displayed captivating chemistry with Park Shin Hye.

Kim In Kwon and Kim Ah Young, who play Kang Bit Na’s aides, delivered big laughs with their sharp comedic timing.

Veteran actors Kim Hong Pa and Kim Young Ok added gravitas, while Lee Kyu Han, Kim Jae Hwa, and Kim Hye Hwa captivated with their unique and dynamic performances.

judge-from-hell-3.jpg

judge-from-hell-2.jpg

The courthouse staff, played by Kim Kwang Kyu, Lee Kyu Hoe, and Lee Mi Do, brought playful chemistry to the script reading. This powerhouse cast is expected to create strong synergy in the series.

judge-from-hell-8.jpg

During the script reading, the actors stayed fully immersed in their roles, creating an atmosphere as intense as an actual set. Director Park Jin Pyo and writer Cho Yi Soo collaborated closely with the cast, focusing on details to ensure top-notch scenes. The seamless chemistry between the cast and crew has greatly heightened anticipation for the upcoming broadcast.

“The Judge From Hell” is scheduled to air in September. Stay tuned for more updates!

In the meantime, watch Park Shin Hye in “Pinocchio”:

Watch Now

https://soompi.com/article/1680606wpp/park-shin-hye-kim-jae-young-and-more-immerse-into-their-roles-at-script-reading-for-the-judge-from-hell

DaumNewsen

Park Shin-hye X Kim Jae-young's shocking transformation 'Judge from Hell' script reading site revealed

Kim Myung-mi2024. 8. 12. 09:04
Print

Provided by SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell'

Provided by SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell'

[News N Reporter Kim Myeong-mi]

The script reading scene for 'Judge from Hell' has been revealed.

The new SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo/directed by Park Jin-pyo/produced by Studio S), which will be aired for the first time in September, is an action fantasy where the devil Kang Bit-na, who entered the body of a judge, meets the humane and passionate detective Han Da-on in a hellish reality and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals. It is heralding the birth of the most captivating drama of the second half of 2024.

Meanwhile, the script reading site that announced the lively sortie of 'Judge from Hell' was revealed. On this day, writer Jo Yi-soo, director Park Jin-pyo, and the production team, as well as the main actors Park Shin-hye, Kim Jae-young, Kim In-kwon, Kim Ah-young, Lee Kyu-han, Kim Jae-hwa, and Kim Hye-hwa attended the site. The story that burst with soda provided an extremely high level of immersion, and the acting of the actors who expressed the characters with unique personalities heated up the reading site.

First, Park Shin-hye's passionate performance as Kang Bit-na, the 'judge from hell', stood out. Park Shin-hye showed a wide range of expressions, from the bland human Kang Bit-na to the unpredictable devil Kang Bit-na. The on-site staff were amazed at Park Shin-hye's acting, which changed even her gaze, expression, and speech as if she had already completed a thorough character analysis. Expectations are high for Park Shin-hye, who will transform into an evil but lovable devil, 180 degrees different from her existing image.

The presence of Kim Jae-young, who heralded the birth of a new attractive man, was also impressive. Kim Jae-young played the role of detective Han Da-on, who warms even the hearts of the devils in the drama. Kim Jae-young completed the charm of Han Da-on, who sometimes acts affectionately and sometimes dynamically, capturing the hearts of women. He also delicately portrayed Han Da-on’s unknown pain, and he also raised expectations for the drama by showing off a fatal yet lovely chemistry with Park Shin-hye.

In addition, many actors with distinct colors and strong acting skills participated, adding solidity to 'Judge from Hell'. Kim In-kwon and Kim Ah-young, who play the role of Park Shin-hye's assistants in the play, burst out in great fun with fantastic comedic acting. In addition, top actors Kim Hong-pa and Kim Young-ok who will firmly establish the play, Lee Kyu-han, Kim Jae-hwa, and Kim Hye-hwa with their unique and passionate acting, and court family members Kim Kwang-gyu, Lee Kyu-hoe, and Lee Mi-do who will show pleasant chemistry in the play. It is expected that the strongest actors who gathered for 'Judge from Hell' will show strong synergy.

On this day, the actors immersed themselves in their characters and the play without showing any signs of fatigue throughout the script reading, creating a heated atmosphere reminiscent of an actual scene. Director Park Jin-pyo and writer Jo I-soo consulted with the actors for each scene and made detailed efforts to achieve a high level of perfection. Thanks to the actors and production staff who showed such perfect and pleasant chemistry from the script reading, the anticipation for the main broadcast of 'Judge from Hell' has skyrocketed.

Copyright © Newsen.

• Like 1

'Judge from Hell', Script Reading Site... "Park Shin Hye, Lovely Devil"

Song Su-min2024. 8. 12. 13:14

20240812131434464eank.jpg

[Dispatch=Reporter Song Su-min]

Actress Park Shin-hye transforms into a lovable devil, captivating viewers.

The new SBS-TV drama 'Judge from Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo, directed by Park Jin-pyo) revealed the script reading site on the 12th. Cast members Park Shin-hye, Kim Jae-young, Kim In-kwon, Kim Ah-young, and the production crew were in attendance.

'Judge from Hell' is an action fantasy about the coexistence of good and evil. It is the story of Kang Bit-na, a demon who enters the body of a judge. She meets the humane and passionate detective Han Da-on and punishes criminals, becoming a true judge.

The cast members showed off their extraordinary chemistry from their first meeting. They presented an extremely immersive story with a burst of cider. The actors' unique acting heated up the scene.

20240812131436217mpim.jpg

First, Park Shin-hye plays the role of Judge Kang Bit-na. She is an elite judge with dazzling beauty. However, her true identity is the devil. She kills those who do not reflect on their sins and sends them to hell. 

He expressed the character with his wide range of acting skills. He garnered admiration from the staff with his extraordinary acting in his eyes, expressions, and speech. He transformed into an evil but lovable devil, different from his existing image.

Kim Jae-young's presence is also impressive. He plays the role of Inspector Han Da-on of the 2nd Violent Crimes Unit of Nobong Police Station. He is affectionate and sharp. He harbors a pain that no one knows about. He meets Bitna and experiences a change in his life. 

In addition to these, top actors appear. Kim In-kwon, Kim A-young, Kim Hong-pa, Kim Young-ok, Lee Kyu-han, Kim Jae-hwa, Kim Hye-hwa, Kim Kwang-gyu, Lee Kyu-hoe, and Lee Mi-do show strong synergy.

Meanwhile, 'Judge from Hell' will premiere next month.

20240812131437823vylu.jpg

<Photo courtesy of SBS>

Copyright © Dispatch. 

Today, I went to support the coffee truck and had a mini fan meeting with Shin-chan.. 😚

1. As soon as I saw her face, she greeted me with a warm smile. She was so pretty that I fainted 🫠

2. Shinhye got a red pedicure on her feet, but there was a bandage on one of her toes, so I asked if it was hurt, and she said she put a bandage on it because she was embarrassed that her pedicure fell off while she was walking around (so cute ♡ )

3. I got a signature in my phone's notepad, but I didn't press save without knowing it, so I got another signature... 😅
But again, angel Shin-chan says it's okay and does it again... 🤍👼

4. After receiving all the signatures, I asked what the Insta ID ssinz means.
(A fan was curious about this last time, and I was curious too because I couldn't find it when I searched)
The meaning is that the friends around him called him Shin-chan as a nickname.

5. I heard that the script reading for Judge from Hell came out today.
"Oh, you came out?! 😲 " I said that because I didn't know.
I was so shocked that I didn't realize it, but I showed Shin Hye the script reading making-of video on my phone ㅋㅋ (...) .
I was watching it while my hands were shaking because of my hydrocephalus ( ㅎ..) around the middle, I think I looked too tired, so I skipped the video and said I wanted to watch only the parts I was in.. I watched it while holding my wrist ㅠ 🥹🤭

6. Shin Hye's comment after reading the script: When was that... (faint)

We talked about this and that, so it felt like a small mini fan meeting.
I feel good because I think this memory from today will help me live a healthy new day 🥹

google translate

cr>@bbeumshinhye

Today was the script reading for the drama The Judge From Hell starring Shin Hye and Jae Young about a cold-hearted judge who exercises power for her own benefit, meets a friendly detective who puts the victim first 

Cider Action Fantasy Where Good and Evil Coexist 😈

'Judge from Hell' Script Reading Site Revealed 

SBS New Friday-Saturday Drama <Judge from Hell>

☞ First broadcast in September

A full lineup of actors with great acting skills 🚨
'Judge from Hell' Script Reading Site Revealed

SBS New Friday-Saturday Drama <Judge from Hell>
☞ First broadcast in September

#지옥에서온판사 cheering coffee truck of International & Japan & China fan clubs

"It's hot outside. Would you like to have a drink with Shinhye? 🥰 "
We have prepared a coffee truck to cheer up actress Shin Hye, who is working hard to film in the hot weather!
There's not much filming left, so don't get tired, don't get hurt, and keep fighting until the end! 😇❤️‍🔥

Park Shin-hye, how hard must it have been... Sad news has been delivered

Kim San-ha 

2024.08.09 Views  

9eebe34b-ebbb-4614-9e41-6c7ccea50cfb.jpg

[TV Report=Reporter Kim San-ha] 

Actress Park Shin-hye shared her hardships from filming all night long.

On the 9th, actress Park Shin-hye uploaded two photos to her account, revealing a tired look.

Park Shin Hye wrote along with the photo, “This drama has a lot of all-night filming..” and “I woke up after sleeping for two days.. Let’s do our best until the last filming!!!”

In the photo, Park Shin-hye is standing in front of a mirror with a huge bouquet of flowers that seem bigger than her body. The white and pink flowers stand out, but her beautiful appearance is even more eye-catching. According to the post by Park Shin-hye, even though she looks tired, her face still has a bright glow. Her new purple hair color also suits her well.

Netizens who saw the post responded with, “Don’t overdo it and do your best (heart)”, “It’s so hard to wait for the new drama”, “Fighting!”, “You’re still pretty”, “Wow, filming all night long! That must have been a really hard experience! Hehe, I hope you overcome it! ^^”, “Our Shin Hye, fighting!”, etc., sending words of support to Park Shin Hye.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye has been cast as the lead role of Kang Bit-na in the new SBS drama "Judge from Hell," which is scheduled to air in the latter half of this year. "Judge from Hell" is a "good and evil coexistence cider action fantasy" in which Kang Bit-na (played by Park Shin-hye), a demon from hell who enters the body of a judge, meets the humane and passionate detective Kim Jae-young (played by Han Da-on) in a reality that is more hellish than hell and is reborn as a judge by punishing criminals.

@tvreport.co.kr

https://koreastardaily.com/tc/news/154504

'SNL Korea' Kim Ah-young, cast as 'Judge from Hell'... A devil who came down to the human world [Official]
OSEN  Reporter Kim Chae-yeon
Published 2024.08.13 08:53

Actress Kim Ah-young will captivate TV viewers this fall with her role in 'The Judge from Hell.'

Kim Ah-young has been cast in SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo, directed by Park Jin-pyo, produced by Studio S), solidifying her position as a popular actress. 'Judge from Hell', which has garnered much attention due to Kim Ah-young's casting, is an action fantasy about good and evil coexisting as Kang Bit-na, a demon who has taken over a judge's body, meets the humane and passionate detective Han Da-on in a hellish reality and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals.

'SNL Korea' Kim Ah-young, cast as 'Judge from Hell'... A devil who came down to the human world [Official]

Kim Ah-young is attempting a unique transformation as Lee Ah-rong, who claims to be Kang Bit-na's (Park Shin-hye) supporter in the drama. Lee Ah-rong, who she plays, is a demon who used to be in charge of managing and supervising sinners in hell, but was sent down to the human world as punishment for letting a sinner go. While carrying out his mission, Lee Ah-rong encounters Kang Bit-na, whom he has always respected, and as he encounters various incidents, curiosity is rising about his performance that will add fun to the interesting and tense story.

Kim Ah-young is raising her stock as an actress by going back and forth between the small screen and the big screen. In particular, she caught attention by showing off her mature acting skills in her previous drama, 'She's Different Day and Night'. She exudes bright energy and lovely charm, but also gives passionate acting with emotional eyes that draws viewers in, making viewers fall into 'again'.

Kim A-young, who has left a shining presence in every work like this, is taking on a new challenge once again through 'Judge from Hell', and expectations are rising as to how she will enrich the play this time.

Meanwhile, SBS's 'Judge from Hell' starring Kim Ah-young, Park Shin-hye, Kim Jae-young, and Kim In-kwon will premiere in September.

[Photo] AIMC

Copyright ⓒ OSEN.