{Before Dawn} orig by Jimmy Lin

Guest wenwen

uped 5 notes for this song lol
Hello, this is my latest song. I mixed it on headphones so not sure if my voice volume is too loud or soft. Jimmy Lin is my all time fav male actor and singer heheh he's sooooo cute.... O.O I really like the melody of the song and i hope you do too....... wendy p.s. I got carried away and changed the originally melody in the song if you know the song see if you can catch the change :P

Guest Hsiang84

whoa

this song...is NICE

DANG

I love your voice, although I think it'd sound better with just a bit less vibratto.

I've never heard the original, but I totally enjoyed this song.

Must download.

Good work.

Go Chinese :)

Guest fantasiimaker

You should go become a c-pop singer right now XD You have the voice and the style. I absolutely love your natural-sounding vibratto. Reminds me of Jasmine Leong a bit.

Great, great job =)

Guest conversebunny

you sound so mature and professional in this song! well you always sound professional lol but you sound more mature in this than in your last song, where you sounded more cute and pretty. very nice job with this song! the reverb you added makes me feel like I'm listening to you sing in a karaoke place XD; are you considering becoming a professional singer at all, because you really could! ^^

Wow this is such a nice song <3<3 And you sang it beautifully! I've never heard the original, but your version definately made me like the song. The pitch is perfect for your voice. I wonder how it would sound like with a guy singing it at the original pitch hmm... ah also, just maybe towards the end during the kinda break part, try and control your breathing a little more to get the that powerful bit to come out stronger.

Archived