[Drama 2024] Doctor Slump, 닥터슬럼프

larus

Spoiler

Park Hyung Sik And Park Shin Hye Talk About Reuniting 10 Years After “Heirs” For “Doctor Slump”

Park Hyung Sik And Park Shin Hye Talk About Reuniting 10 Years After “Heirs” For “Doctor Slump”

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Doctor Slump” has shared a sneak peek of the evolving dynamic between its two leads!

“Doctor Slump” is a romantic comedy about two former rivals who reunite and unexpectedly become each other’s light during the darkest period of their lives.

Park Hyung Sik will star as Yeo Jung Woo, a star plastic surgeon whose thriving career suddenly falls into danger due to a strange medical accident.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye will play Nam Ha Neul, a workaholic anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome.

The newly released stills capture Yeo Jung Woo and Nam Ha Neul’s first meeting during their high school days. When Nam Ha Neul first transfers to his school, Yeo Jung Woo carefully scans her with a mixture of curiosity and wariness, hinting at the academic rivalry that will soon form between the two students.

Park-Shin-Hye-1.jpgPark-Hyung-Sik-1.jpgPark-Shin-Hye-Park-Hyung-Sik-2.jpg

When these two former classmates unexpectedly run into each other as adults, their circumstances are completely different: each of them is now facing the worst slump of their respective lives.

With Yeo Jung Woo and Nam Ha Neul unable to hide their surprise at meeting one another again, the awkwardness in the air is stifling.

Spoiler

Park-Shin-Hye-Park-Hyung-Sik-3.jpg

Later, however, that tension seems to have dissolved as the two smile at each other, piquing curiosity as to how their relationship will change following their unexpected reunion.

Spoiler

Park-Shin-Hye-Park-Hyung-Sik-4.jpg

Notably, “Doctor Slump” also marked a real-life reunion for Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye, who previously starred in “Heirs” together 10 years ago.

Park Hyung Sik recalled, “When I saw Park Shin Hye again, it felt like time had stopped 10 years ago. So I was really surprised, and while we were working together, I learned a lot from her and was really impressed. I’m truly happy to be working with her [again].”

Park Shin Hye agreed, “I felt really comfortable [with him], like we had just met yesterday. I truly had a lot of fun during filming. Whenever we had ideas on set, we would share them with each other, and we tried to create a fun drama together. I think you’ll be able to see new charms that are unique to Ha Neul and Jung Woo, instead of Eun Sang and Myung Soo from ‘Heirs’ 10 years ago.”

“Doctor Slump” will premiere on January 27 at 10:30 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1636856wpp/park-hyung-sik-and-park-shin-hye-talk-about-reuniting-10-years-after-heirs-for-doctor-slump

DaumChosun Biz

‘Rococo Queen’ returns… Park Shin-hye and Park Hyung-sik foretell 'dislike chemistry'

Reporter Son Ji-inEntered 2024. 1. 10. 10:55

Photo provided by SLL·Hijieum Studio

Photo provided by SLL·Hijieum Studio

'Doctor Slump' Park Shin-hye returns equipped with empathy for reality.

JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' (directed by Oh Hyeon-jong, written by Baek Seon-woo, produced by SLL and Hijieum Studio), which will be aired for the first time on the 27th (Saturday), will feature Park Shin-hye's perfectly synchronized role as 'Nam Ha-neul', a workaholic doctor who knows nothing about work, on the 10th. A still cut was released.

'Doctor Slump' is a romantic comedy depicting the cardiopulmonary resuscitation of Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye) and Yeo Jeong-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik), whose lives were on an upward curve but then hit the brakes. The process of two 'disliked' rivals who reunite in a dark time of life and become each other's light provides laughter, excitement, empathy, and comfort.

In particular, Park Shin-hye's choice, which heralded the return of the 'rom-com queen', is enough reason for anticipation. Park Shin-hye plays Nam Ha-neul, an anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome. With her brilliant mind and hard work, she became crazy about her studies, and even after becoming a doctor, she became an adult who was crazy about her work. One day, when she was living an 'uninteresting' life and didn't know how to do anything other than study and work, she suddenly looked back on her life, which had become completely ruined, and pledged to change.

Park Shin-hye said, “I think everyone can experience a slump at least once in their lives. I also had that experience. As a result, I became agitated by the emotions felt by the character named Haneul,” he said, adding, “Personally, I think I have shown a lot of genre works so far, so I wanted to greet you with a work that can provide healing in an everyday, ordinary story.” revealed.

Meanwhile, 'Doctor Slump' will be aired for the first time on the 27th (Saturday) at 10:30 PM.

- Copyright ⓒ Chosun Biz & Chosun.com -

https://v.daum.net/v/20240110105558151

OSEN

Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye, enemies meeting for the first time in 14 years → camaraderie blooming in a slump ('Doctor Slump')

Entered 2024.01.12. 10:54 AM
 Original text of article

0004997776_001_20240112105404895.jpg?type=w430

[OSEN=Reporter Kang Seo-jeong]

'Doctor Slump' presents the essence of a 'deeply' pleasant and exciting romantic comedy.

On the 12th, JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' (directed by Oh Hyeon-jong, written by Baek Sun-woo), which will be aired for the first time on the 27th, released a highlight video foreshadowing the turning point of Yeo Jung-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) and Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye). The birth of a romantic comedy about 'cardiopulmonary resuscitation, defibrillation, and artificial respiration' that will save a dying life is even more anticipated.

'Doctor Slump' is a romantic comedy depicting the cardiopulmonary resuscitation of Yeo Yeong-woo and Nam Ha-neul who hit the brakes after only running on an upward curve in life. The process of two 'disliked' rivals who reunite in a dark time of life and become each other's light provides laughter, excitement, empathy, and comfort. Expectations are high for the meeting of director Oh Hyun-jong, who has been well-received for his sensuous and detailed directing in 'The Man in Memory' and 'Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo', and writer Baek Sun-woo, who boasted witty writing skills in 'Cohabitation of Losing Hearts' and 'What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?'

The highlight released on this day begins with the sparkling first meeting between Yeo Yeong-woo and Nam Ha-neul, who went beyond the entire school and took first place in the country with a perfect score on the mock exam. The solemn gaze and narration of the two people, “There are no two suns under the sky, and there are no two first place in the whole school,” announces the ‘prelude(?) of war.’ And 14 years later, Yeo Yeong-woo and Nam Ha-neul face the worst moment of their lives.

First, the brilliant spotlight on star plastic surgeon Yeo Yeong-woo completely loses its shine due to a mysterious medical accident. Standing in court instead of the operating room, Yeo Yeong-woo complains of injustice, but his fate, ultimately reduced to a 'rooftop bachelor' in 'Young & Rich' with a mountain of debt, adds to the sadness. Next, Nam Ha-neul, an anesthesiologist at a university hospital, suggests that his body and mind were worn out to the point where he thought, 'I would rather die.' Being the ‘national senior citizen’ is nothing but a brilliant glory of the past, but falling into depression and burnout, he leaves the hospital where he was working and faces his present shabby self as a ‘neighborhood unemployed’.

Just then, Yeo Yeong-woo and Nam Ha-neul have a surprising reunion. Itinerary: Woo appears on the rooftop of the house where Nam Haneul lives with his family. The two people, who became neighbors and neighborhood friends, clink their glasses and laugh, hug each other and cry, and an unexpected camaraderie blossoms. Above all, another emotion begins to bloom in their hearts as they share words of trust, “It will be okay, it’s not your fault,” and empathetic consolation, “You fell like this anyway, so don’t cheer up and just stay down.”

Yeo Yeong-woo struggles alone without being able to say anything in response to Nam Ha-neul's blind date notice, and asks, "Why are you always so sweet?" A subtle change is captured in Nam Ha-neul, who returns to the question, "Do you care about me?" and receives a rejection that is not a rejection, "Actually, I don't have any special feelings for you," and then buries his face in the bed. In particular, the sight of two people suffering from 'infidelity irregularities' due to the growing distance and growing hearts, saying 'I shouldn't be like this', gives a pleasant excitement and raises the heart rate of the viewers. /kangsj@osen.co.kr

[Photo] JTBC ‘Doctor Slump’ highlight video capture

naver.me/FAREgFCm

Watch: Park Hyung Sik And Park Shin Hye Reunite During The Lowest Points In Their Lives In “Doctor Slump” Teaser

Watch: Park Hyung Sik And Park Shin Hye Reunite During The Lowest Points In Their Lives In “Doctor Slump” Teaser

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Doctor Slump” has dropped a new highlight teaser!

“Doctor Slump” is a romantic comedy about two former rivals who reunite and unexpectedly become each other’s light during the darkest period of their lives. Park Hyung Sik will star as Yeo Jung Woo, a star plastic surgeon whose thriving career suddenly falls into danger due to a strange medical accident, while Park Shin Hye will play Nam Ha Neul, an anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome.

The highlight video begins with an intense first meeting between Yeo Jung Woo and the transfer student Nam Na Heul, who both ranked No. 1 with perfect scores on a nationwide exam. The two declare rivalry, saying, “There are no two suns under the sky, and there are no two No. 1s in the whole school.”

14 years later, Yeo Jung Woo and Nam Ha Neul face the worst moments in their lives. The handsome and competent plastic surgeon Yeo Jung Woo experiences his downfall due to a suspicious medical accident. The sight of lethargic Nam Ha Neul, who works as an anesthesiologist at a university hospital, suggests that she is worn out both physically and mentally to the point where she thinks, “It would be better to die.”

Just then, the two childhood rivals Yeo Jung Woo and Nam Ha Neul unexpectedly reunite on the rooftop of Nam Ha Neul’s family’s house. The two, who become neighbors, start to give strength to one another as they clink their glasses, laugh, and cry together.

Watch the full teaser below!

“Doctor Slump” will premiere on January 27 at 10:30 p.m. KST. While waiting, watch another teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1636910wpp/watch-park-hyung-sik-and-park-shin-hye-reunite-during-the-lowest-points-in-their-lives-in-doctor-slump-teaser

DaumTen

Elite doctor Park Hyeong-sik became a rooftop bachelor full of debt... Reunited with unemployed Park Shin-hye ('Doctor Slump')

Kang Min-kyungEntered 2024. 1. 12. 10:54

[Ten Asia = Reporter Kang Min-kyung]

/Photo provided by JTBC

/Photo provided by JTBC

Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye present the essence of a hearty, pleasant, and exciting romantic comedy through JTBC's 'Doctor Slump'.

On the 12th, JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' released a highlight video foreshadowing the turning point of Yeo Jung-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) and Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye). 'Doctor Slump' is a romantic comedy depicting the cardiopulmonary resuscitation of Yeo Yeong-woo and Nam Ha-neul, who hit the brakes after only going through an upward curve in life. The process of two rivals reuniting in a dark time of life and becoming each other's light will bring laughter, excitement, empathy, and comfort.

The highlight video released on this day begins with the sparkling first meeting between Yeo Yeong-woo and Nam Ha-neul, who went beyond the entire school and took first place in the country with a perfect score on the mock exam. The solemn gaze and narration of the two people, “There are no two suns under the sky, and there are no two first place in the whole school,” signals the beginning of war. And 14 years later, Yeo Yeong-woo and Nam Ha-neul face the worst moment of their lives.

The brilliant spotlight on star plastic surgeon Yeo Yeong-woo is completely overshadowed by a mysterious medical accident. Standing in court rather than the operating room, Yeo Yeong-woo complains of injustice, but his fate, ultimately reduced to a rooftop bachelor in debt at Young & Rich, adds to the sadness. Next, Nam Ha-neul, an anesthesiologist at a university hospital, suggests that his body and mind were worn out to the point where he thought, 'I would rather die.' Being the national leader is nothing more than a glorious glory from the past, but falling into depression and burnout, he leaves the hospital where he was working and faces his present shabby self as an unemployed person in the neighborhood.

At that very moment, Yeo Yeong-woo and Nam Ha-neul reunite in a surprising way. Yeo Yeong-woo appears on the rooftop of the house where Nam Ha-neul lives with her family. The two people, who became neighbors and neighborhood friends, clink their glasses and laugh, hug each other and cry, and an unexpected camaraderie blossoms. Above all, another emotion begins to bloom in their hearts as they share words of trust such as “It will be okay, it’s not your fault” and sympathetic consolation such as “You fell like this anyway, so don’t cheer up and just stay down.”

Yeo Jeong-woo struggles alone, unable to say anything in response to Nam Ha-neul's blind date notice. And in response to the question, "Why are you so sweet? Do you care about me?", he receives a rejection that is not a rejection, saying, "Actually, I don't have any special feelings for you," and a subtle change is captured in Nam Ha-neul, who buries his face in the bed. In particular, the sight of two people suffering from infidelity due to the growing distance and growing hearts, saying 'I shouldn't be like this', gives a pleasant excitement and raises the heart rate of the viewers.

‘Doctor Slump’ will be aired for the first time on the 27th.

Copyright© Ten Asia. 

v.daum.net/v/20240112105402835

Q: Among the works that you have done, which project was the most memorable and why?

The recent drama that I filmed, "Doctor Slump," will be broadcasted soon and I think this is a drama that I actually relate to a lot. I laughed the most while actually filming it. So I guess you guys can expect much from it.

Q: As you mentioned, you are set to star in "Doctor Slump." What can fans look forward to in your new role as Yeo Jeongwoo?  

"Doctor Slump" carries a message for people experiencing a slump in this kind of busy, modern society right now. There are a lot of points in the show that can comfort people. My character has a very positive personality. Also, with my co-actor Park Shinhye, you can see how our characters develop from friends to lovers.

Logo

1. CULTURE
  2. Movies/TV dramas

A comprehensive list of Korean dramas you should watch in 2024! Korean handsome guy hot topics 6

New works by big handsome guys are coming one after another!

BY SHIHO ATSUMIRELEASE DATE: 2024/01/12

s-30081032-65a09c1894ab4.jpg?crop=1xw:1x

Park Hyung Sik “Doctor Slump”

Park Hyung-sik, whose ``Youth Woldam'' was well-received last year, will soon release ``Doctor Slump,'' a co-starring work with Park Shin-hye, who will be returning for the first time in two years after giving birth, on Netflix. The two, who were fierce rivals in high school and became elite doctors, meet again when Hyung-sik, an orthopedic surgeon, suffers a medical accident and Shin-hye, an anesthesiologist, suffers from burnout.They meet again when they are at their lowest point, and become the people who support each other. A love story that depicts the end. Speaking of Hyun-sik and Shin-hye, it reminds me of their co-starring role in ``The Heirs,'' but that was a work from the era when people were like, ``Kabe-dong-so-ko!'' and they didn't really interact, so I don't know what kind of romantic comedy these two would be in in this day and age. I’m looking forward to seeing you! Hyung-sik in ``Strong Woman Do Bong-soon'' with his long arms and legs twisting around is cute, but the earnest Hyung-sik in ``SUIT'' is also wonderful, so I wonder how he'll entertain us this time! In the world of dramas, medical things are a hot topic, so I hope it will be a fulfilling drama!

https://www.elle.com/jp/culture/movie-tv/g46356387/korean-drama-trend-2024-24-0113/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=link&utm_campaign=post_tw_el_20240113&slide=5

Money S

Park Shin-hye, refreshing spring vibes... No-collar jacket + jeans styling

Article entered 2024.01.11. 1:08 PM Last modified 2024.01.11. 1:09 PM Original text of article

Actress Park Shin-hye showed off early spring fashion.

0000974834_001_20240111130901385.jpg?type=w540P

hoto = Park Shin-hye's Instagram

On the 10th, Park Shin-hye posted several photos on her Instagram, saying, "See you on Saturday, January 27, 2024, the day I filmed the #DoctorSlump poster."

In her published photo, Park Shin-hye is posing in front of a stationery store with a nostalgic old-fashioned feel.

0000974834_002_20240111130901554.jpg?type=w540P

hoto = Park Shin-hye's Instagram

Park Shin-hye wore a white V-neck knit and a pastel blue collarless booklet jacket and matched it with jeans to create a refreshing yet feminine style. In particular, she caught the eye with her spring-fresh beauty.

She will appear as ‘Nam Haneul’ in JTBC’s new Saturday-Sunday drama ‘Doctor Slump’, which is scheduled to air for the first time on the 27th.

0000974834_003_20240111130901701.jpg?type=w540

Photo = Park Shin-hye's Instagram

W FEATURE2024.01.13

What Is The Best Drama Couple Chemistry Of 2024?

Younghyun Woo

A rare two-shot that can only be seen in dramas

Park Shin-hye and Park Hyung-sik

style_65a10e98506da-745x930.jpg
style_65a10e9b1aa20-745x930.jpg

In the JTBC drama <Dr. Slump>, which premieres on January 27th, Park Shin-hye and Park Hyeong-sik become rivals but are each other's savior from a 'ruined life' and a strong ally. Park Shin-hye plays an anesthesiologist who lives her 'no-fun' life with her job being all she does, and Park Hyeong-sik plays a plastic surgeon who competed with her for first place during her school days. It is said that people who reunite in the worst slump of their lives give each other cardiopulmonary resuscitation. In times like these, romance is the best remedy.

wkorea.com/?p=275781

Park Hyung Sik & Park Shin Hye Tell How They Feel About Reuniting in 10 Years After 'The Heirs'

By  Lee Narin  |  Jan 12, 2024

Actor Park Hyung Sik and actress Park Shin Hye shared what it feels like to work with one another again in over 10 years.

On January 11, JTBC's upcoming drama 'Doctor Slump' published behind-the-scenes photos from the drama online. 

'Doctor Slump' is a romantic comedy drama about two old rivals who reunite during the darkest times of their lives and unexpectedly become each other's light.

It is led by Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye; Park Hyung Sik stars as 'Yeo Jung-woo', a plastic surgeon who is suddenly theatened by a medical accident that occurred completely unpredictably, and Park Shin Hye will play the role of 'Nam Ha-neul', a workaholic anesthesiologist experiencing burnout. 

201881762_700.webp

Ever since it was announced that Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye were going to star in this drama, a great number of people expressed their excitement. 

It was because that meant Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye would be reuniting in a drama for the first time in over 10 years since they featured in SBS' mega-hit drama 'The Heirs' in 2013. 

201881761_700.webp

About their reunion, Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye shared their words to JTBC on January 11. 

Park Hyung Sik said, "When I met Shin Hye again, it felt as if time had stopped 10 years ago. That really took me by surprise. Anyway, I got to learn a lot from her while working together again.

She constantly impressed me with her work. I'm just truly happy to work with her again."  Park Shin Hye nodded and commented, "Yeah, I felt comfortable working with Hyung Sik. It almost seemed like we had met yesterday. I had much fun filming our drama. Whenever new ideas came up while on set, we tried to share them with each other as much as we could to make the scenes better." 

She continued, "In 'Doctor Slump' though, you'll be able to see the charms of 'Jung-woo' and 'Ha-neul', not 'Eun-sang' and 'Myung-soo' from 'The Heirs' 10 years ago." 

201881763_700.webp

In 'The Heirs', Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye acted as school friends 'Myung-soo' and 'Eun-sang'; they attended Jeguk High School together.

(Credit= JTBC Doctor Slump, 'phs1116' Instagram, Online Community)  (SBS Star) 

Source : SBS Star

https://sbsstar.net/article/N1007497229/park-hyung-sik-park-shin-hye-tell-how-they-feel-about-reuniting-in-10-years-after-the-heirs

tving.official  IG Updated

세상의 끝에 서있던 바로 그 순간에 다시 만나게 됐

의사들의 망한 인생 심폐 소생 로코
<닥터 슬럼프> TVING 1월 27일 공개

#TVING #티빙 #닥터슬럼프 #박신혜

#박형식 #윤박 #공성하 #ParkShinHye

#ParkHyungSik

We met again at that very moment when we were standing at the end of the world

CPR rom-com about doctors' ruined lives 

<#DoctorSlump> to be released on TVING on January 27th

https://instagram.com/reel/C2Ek8_fNiMz/

Q: How did you prepare for the role in Doctor Slump?

A: I'm not sure if this can be called special or not, but I tried to deepen Yeo Jungwoo's role as a doctor like observing the operation directly and how a doctor behaves when communicating. Those are the things I noticed. Then also in terms of external appearance, I also pay attention to that to make the most of it in expressing a Jungwoo. That's what I prepared.

cr:the owner

Celeb: Park Shin-hye
▶ Where: 06.01.2024 Salt Entertainment official Instagram
▶ Brand: Jacket - STUDIO TOMBOY
▶ Model name: Cut point crop jacket

GDdlmArasAAUC8R?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GDiU6MhakAAScqC?format=jpg&name=medium