Mice love rice (lao shu ai da mi)

jyl

oooo.... it's been so long XD
hey everyone! I've missed recording so much that i decided to record a song while i'm having my christmas vacation :D see, our chinese teacher gave us a copy of this song before the last day of school. and since i absolutely love the song and its lyrics, i decided to record this one. well, i hope it sounds okay >.< comments please :)http://www.soundclick.com/jyl

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

is this the manderin version.. oh it is... hahah ive heard so many versions of this! ^^ i love this song though

Hey i think it sounds really nice ^^ sounds like your kind of straining at the mic though but it still sounds good.. i wish i knew manderin ... <_<

Guest fantasiimaker

Woww it really has been a long time T__T Please stay here and keep singing, jyl xD

You sound so cute ^^ I think there were a few off-pitch places, but it's not too noticeable. Great job with the higher notes.

woa ai niii, ai ji niii jao shao lao shu ai dao miii.. something like that, haha gotta work on my pinyin >.<

This songs awesome, I love it! You were outta tune and pitch on some parts.. and i think in the chorus, some parts you should've held out a little bit longer but uhh other than that .. thats it .. ya. The rest is all cool :)

Guest conversebunny

oo this was the very first song I sang haha! XD; I really like this song, it's adorable. you have a very bright and cute voice! :) there were some mispronounciations and off-pitch parts, but you did nicely overall. keep on recording! ^^

yey! thanks for the comments :D

사랑해 - yeah, there are a lot of versions. I even heard a korean version. maybe you could try that :)

fantasiimaker - ahaha yes, it has been a long time. I miss singing too... but unfortunately, school's been -_- haha... thanks for the comment though :D

femme*fatale<3 - yeah, i did sound off XD thanks for pointing it out :)

conversebunny - lol, you're so keen ahaha... I did mispronounce some words XD thanks for leaving a comment :)

Guest yerathy

I REMEMBER U!!!!! U were in a collab with me... i don't remember which one.

I totally like your voice! ^^ U sing good too! I like this song too.

Archived