Official Perth Thread!

Antz

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TrainDriver

i'm usually free until something comes up :lol: i plan things with friends late. i guess the easiest meeting point is the city since u guys live north?? and i live south

Guest ayaka_sorano

So I guess we need to decided on which day is best.. Maybe Wed or Thu? I can try to get out of work on Wed. Are we gonna have the meet up this week or next week? I think I live in the South? Well canning vale is south right? I dunno XD

Guest TrainDriver

haha our planning is so bad compared to the eastern states with the polls and such :lol: i dunno, we need the input of every1. so far its only us year 12's that have responded :P

ayaka would u be taking the train there?? i've never been on the train, i hope the bus still goes directly to the city :D

LOL there's always z80 to ask for transport help :D HAHA perth people <3

ah we only thought about it since yesterday, anyways. so there's enough time. ^^

and yeah we do need more input and more people so i reckon meet up should be at least next week. hehe.

ack. that's australia day week. hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Guest TrainDriver

this thursday i was gonna see cloverfield :lol: but wait, is enrollment day also on thursday??? cos then i don't think there will be enough time for anything :P

yeah, that's true :/

i was thinking of going quickly to enrol first thing when i receive my offer

then go straight to the city :/ since UWA isn't that far from the city

Guest ayaka_sorano

^ There's no buses that I know from the "south" that goes to the city I think. You HAVE to take the train. I got freaked out at first too but my bro showed me the way. I've only been on the train to city once tho since the change of buses and stuff..

I was gonna go out with my frens this thursday cos one of my frens are coming back. But I might be able to change it to another day I guess ^^

Should we make a separate topic for the meet up? Cos if we put it in here, the people from Perth who dont go into this thread wouldnt know if there was a meet up right? I dunno haha..

Guest TrainDriver

well looks like thursday is a no then. i don't think we need to make a separate topic, the only active members from perth usually write in here.

^ awww serious? :(

maybe we'll have a second meet up; it might be convincing to other people who didn't go to the first one. ;)

yah. i reckon next week cuz this week does seem all rushed. haha.

and i just made plans for this week so yeah. o_o

Guest ayaka_sorano

yeah next week would be best for me too~

I'm gonna make plans this week too haha ^^"

Well I guess the meeting place which is the city is set. We still need to figure out wat time and which day and whereabouts in the city we're gonna meet. that's not too difficult haha XD

Guest TrainDriver

i dunno about the meetup..might be a bit weird for me lol

haha thats how i felt, thats how i still feel :lol: but i'm running out of things to do, so yeh :D not that i don't wanna meet u guys :P but its just a bit weird in a way

Archived