Official Perth Thread!

Antz

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I FINALLY got my net back!

stupid telstra, we called them every night to complain and they never helped -_-

but yayayay im back now xD I can finally get my downloads done with faster net speed xD hahaha

Man I'm so tired from work >< full time sucks T_T

But going to city tomorrow to go shopping after the second hand booksales... i havent gone out in ages o_O

I am so dead.

My report came in today.

><

I got 2 A's, 5 B's and a C.

T____________________________________T

I managed to get a D in one of the aspects for SOSE as well.

The stupid thing is, the Attitude/Behaviour/Effort section contradicts the comments.

In SOSE, the teacher writes that I didn't apply myself consistently, which I actually did. I tried heaps hard but anyway. The behaviour section has 'Consistently' ticked in every box. In Science, it says that I should've handed in all my assignments and same thing, 'Consistently' is ticked in every box. xD

Gah, I'm freaking out now. Because this means I've gotten worse. My last report was really good. *sighs*

As I've been complaining about in the curtin thread, I have failed one of my units for the first time. I have to do a supplementary task. It just totally sucks and I never thought that I would be doing a sup task. Arr. To much stress.

did u take photos with any of them :lol: i want to see alex fong, cos i like his songs, jackie chan and donnie yen, cos they are legends in action films, and sammi cheng, theresa fu, janice and stephy tang, cos they are awesome :D

yeah i took pics with a few of them so that was cool. man i wanna meet donnie yen too, he's awesome :D my list of "who i want to see" is basically the same as yours. what i can't believe is that i missed out on going to stephy's concert cos i was really sick so i had to give my ticket to my cousin. but i'm going to watch some awards ceremony so hopefully that makes up for it.

I FINALLY got my net back!

stupid telstra, we called them every night to complain and they never helped -_-

telstra sucks. we were with them for sooo long and their services were just crap the entire time, so we changed to optus this year.

i'm glad i managed to scrape a pass in all of my units. i was so scared i'd get kicked out.

Guest TrainDriver

^:lol: i have no choice but to be with bigpond cos its the only thing available where i live. oh if u don't mind, can u post some pics up :D u can blur urself out if u want :P

^ i'd lvoe to post pics but i'll have to do it when i'm back in perth. i forgot to bring my microSD adapter with me so i can't transfer anything from my phone to the comp :( which sucks cos i'm already sick of the music i put onto my phone but i'm stuck with them for the next month.

Guest TrainDriver

^ah kk. so wat u been up to in HK? u got family there right, so its not so much a holiday type trip :) when u coming back? i'm going in early feb :D can't wait.

Guest ayaka_sorano

ahh.... Going on trips are so funn! I wish I could go sumwhere too for hols... You guys are so lucky!^^ I've never been to Hong Kong...

My internet is with iinet. I'm quite happy with it since it's really really fast. My dad upgraded the download limit too so now we have like 14Gb offpeak and 7Gb peak time.. It shud be enough.... But recently it hasnt.. lol. Now I'm shaped in the peak time.... darn the slowness... I guess I download too much :lol:

Hello~ *waves*

I've been killing myself by going around Perth (okay, not everywhere ...) looking for nice baggy legwarmers, knee-high black socks and a black girl tie but I can't seem to find any ...

So, I'm hoping that you guys will know where to find these items without having to resort to the internet (my mother does not trust the intarwebz D:)

Sorry if I didn't post this in the right section and thank you for helping me <3

^ I'm sure you'll be able to find something if you go around the city. Especially the knee high black socks. Try a costume shop? haha I saw some stuff I wanted at one, regardless of the fact it was meant to be part of a costume.

I want to find a girl tie too though, so if anyone knows where to get one, let me know too haha

I'm going to Kalbarri for a week on Tuesday Oo; I need lots and lots of stuff to keep me busy ^^;; I'm a really bad swimmer but hopefully I'll enjoy the sights xD

Guest Xiaoba1tu
Hello~ *waves*

I've been killing myself by going around Perth (okay, not everywhere ...) looking for nice baggy legwarmers, knee-high black socks and a black girl tie but I can't seem to find any ...

So, I'm hoping that you guys will know where to find these items without having to resort to the internet (my mother does not trust the intarwebz D:)

Sorry if I didn't post this in the right section and thank you for helping me <3

Is this for your school graduation or has that passed :blink: .. ??

well, they sound like school-wear to me..

I think the tie and socks, you can get them almost any major discount store like Target, BigW and Kmart. Pretty sure they sell socks and ties.. baggy legwarmers - reminds me of those school girls from animes.. ><

hehe.. I doubt they'd sell 'baggy' ones.. probably just look around those places eh..

Which stores have you tried so far ?? Unless you are looking for specific ones then I won't know.. Um.. ayaka_sorano ^ she commented a couple of posts above this msg.. I think she buys from an online clothing store.. but you said you are gonna avoid the net first.. but myb you could ask her if you get desperate..

Hmm.. hopefully that helped a little..

Good Luck.

Guest ayaka_sorano

^ hahhaha yeah I do buy from the net and it's pretty safe so far... =)

If you cant find any and would need to resort to the net, then I could pay for you first and you can pay me by concealed cash so I guess it'll be safer for you? haha... I dunno.. :lol:

I dunno where to find the girl ties.. But the net did definitely have some but I dunno whether the surveys have closed or not. Knee high socks... maybe you can find them in one of those socks and scarf stores in the city or Harbour Town? I'm not too sure...

Last time I checked it was xD

Rawr. I should get started on my resume so I can get a job and earn money and buy stuff haha like new phone speakers ><

Archived