Official Perth Thread!

Antz

i was gonna ask you guys how the applicable TEE was but it seems like it mustve been really hard >< today i asked the people before Econs exam and they all said it was hard, lucky i didnt sit it xD but then that means i have to work harder for discrete ><

^yehh the Econs was so good! i was happy after the exam xD haha it was the first time i felt good after an Econs exam cuz Econs exams at school are always SO hard, my mocks for Econs was very hard ><

im so glad they didnt have any Foreign Investment or Foreign Debt stuff because i STILL dont get all of it! haha, im glad they asked the questions that i was most comfortable with.

im not sure if im going on leavers yet, i guess it depends when the others decide to make it cuz i might be overseas >< we should have a soompi meetup after TEE sometime xD i think this was mentioned earlier though HAHA

English tmr >< im too lazy to study for Eng but i better study more cuz i didnt study for my Eng mocks :X haha but im actually quite scared though cuz English got scaled down nearly 10% last yr o_O. i saw my sister's results, she got like 66% and it went down to 57 :X i hope it wont get scaled down that much this yr.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TrainDriver

^i just hope the markers like my writing style for econs. my teacher at school likes the way i answer the questions but dunno about those old TEE markers :P hmm for a soompi meet wat would be good? movies? haha i dunno

Guest Xiaoba1tu

Good Luck for you guys doing the TEE!!Last year was gay...I remember feeling no stress watsoever cos I didn't care much about what I got - I just really wanted to finish it all and celebrate!!Neways somehow got into Curtin ^^Aww, I had to find this thread AFTER I posted my intro on the other PINNED perth thread :(

ahhahah i feel so sorry for those doing TEE XD i did it in year 12 (last year) *sigh* wished i never chose it D:ooo it's on the two days?? XD *sigh* i have jury duty!!! *cries* i wouldn't even be able to go D: it's gonna be like jail!!!!! D:
did stupid TEE last year too....:Phehe
hmm like laptop cases is it? perth is the worst place to get that kinda stuff, i got this really crap one for my laptop and it was too chunkyand expensive for my laptop..ended up getting one from hk..
yeh good luck for that hey...hehe....I cbb getting laptop case thingy cos they are so expensive...Well, Have you tried Officeworks ?? they sell all office/school/work supplies...pretty sure they sell em :P

^welcome to the Perth thread! hehe yay more Perthies and you're a Big Bang fan too =)) *hi 5*

wow you're so lucky! HAHA i wanna get into Curtin so much haha.

^^ haha that's what im worried about, the markers >< haha and no more scabbing more marks from my teacher. cuz my teacher, it's so easy to get more marks haha just need to persuade her.

Guest ayaka_sorano

TEE this year is WAY harder than ever..... Teachers sed that TEE isnt gonna be as hard as Mocks but they lieeeeeee!

How many more TEE do you guys have left? I still have 3........ I can't wait til that's over!!

Anyone do TEE Japanese here???

We might see each other in Canning College! =O

What are guys planning to do in Uni? I was like gonna do Med but... so impossible now.... Hopefully I can get my second preference -.-"

Guest Xiaoba1tu

oh u do....man, I just joined and the number of threads on Soompi is huge and confuzzling! so i'll stick to the perth one for the time being...Nah, depends what u wana study at curtin...yeh hopfully the cut-off scores for your course won't go higher....unless ya doing pharmacy...hmmm...I'm sure u can get into Curtin, i know others who didn't get in but managed to transfer after one semester in tafe or ecu...><Anyway uni is awessome! It is soo worth the wait of 12 years studying in compulsory strict schooling...no rules!! um....yeh, its way better than highschool.. trust me ^^

Guest iNtRiguE.

i still got 2 left after today. discrete 2moro and accounting next thurs.

i want to get into uwa commerce but i'm scared i'm going to do crap in my next 2 exams and get scaled down as well ==;

OMG when was the last time I posted here.... o.O Well I'm back for good, finally finished the ugly TEE. Now i'm not really excited because of the results... gah.

but good luck to everyone else with theirs~ ^^ i need to do some major catching up around here!

oh i want to do nursing at Curtin... but i'm getting preeeeetty bad in my exams so i'm not really expecting to get what i want, or even need... just terrible. :(

Guest Xiaoba1tu

OMG when was the last time I posted here.... o.O Well I'm back for good, finally finished the ugly TEE. Now i'm not really excited because of the results... gah.

but good luck to everyone else with theirs~ ^^ i need to do some major catching up around here!

oh i want to do nursing at Curtin... but i'm getting preeeeetty bad in my exams so i'm not really expecting to get what i want, or even need... just terrible. :(

gud luck.. U'll do fine.. ;)

time to relax now and forget everything!!!

hehe.. thats what I did neway

Guest ayaka_sorano

Antz has finished TEE?!?!?! ahhhhh no fair......

By the looks of things everyone wants to go to Curtin LOL. It's so popular. I want to go to Curtin too... But there's no course there that suits me....... I wanted to do Physiotherapist since I was sure I wasnt getting into Med, but the swimming qualifications are tough so I changed my mind.

Guest TrainDriver

wahhh ANTZ u've finished, lucky :P i got info sys and accounting left. hopefully accounting will be good as its supposedly easier than the mocks and mocks went very well. i'm hoping to do asian studies/commerce but it requires 91 TER :( with my school grades i was getting over 91 predicted, but now after applic which i really relied on it's not gonna be :( btw in applic, the last page, if u got (1/n)^n , i think its wrong :sweatingbullets: i wrote that :(

haha yeah i've finished, but i'll be hanging around the library and the city so if anyone sees me, come up and say hi!! ^^

oooh. omg i stuffed the last question so bad. actually, the last half of the exam i didn't do too well. some of my smarty friends got the same answer for that last one and it doesn't really look like that one just above... :( i didn't even understand that question so well... argh. i hated the applicable exam soo much...

good luck to those doing discrete and calculus today! ^^

im back from discrete! T__T just Chinese exam left! haha

Discrete was pretty crap =( it was so long, no one finished it, the first half of the exam was easy but the last half was really crap, they put in random problem solving T__T

im just glad im done with all the main TEE and now i have like 10 days to study for Chinese hehe.

Good luck to the others for the rest of your TEE hehe

^^ i wanna do Asian studies/commerce too! but at Curtin haha, which you need like 70-75ish TER which i HOPE i'll get >< lol

Guest Xiaoba1tu

im back from discrete! T__T just Chinese exam left! haha

Discrete was pretty crap =( it was so long, no one finished it, the first half of the exam was easy but the last half was really crap, they put in random problem solving T__T

im just glad im done with all the main TEE and now i have like 10 days to study for Chinese hehe.

Good luck to the others for the rest of your TEE hehe

^^ i wanna do Asian studies/commerce too! but at Curtin haha, which you need like 70-75ish TER which i HOPE i'll get >< lol

Chinese exam ?? CSL or Advanced ?? wow. 10 days ! luckyyy...

yeh, 70-75 is easy to get...don't worry hey...U only need average of low 50s....

I did CSL...they get scaled down pretty bad ...from 81 to 57...and even Advanced is hard to get a high mark.

Good luck for that ;)

Which highschool do u go to ??

^ woah wth 81 down to 57? O__O

i have 1 more exam left... music written which i have about 10 days to study for haha.

and man wtf calc was gay. First half was hell easy, then the 2nd half was hell hard T__T

they repeated like 2 questions too... which i forgot how to do cos i never did them :wacko:

wow everyone here doing tee exams!! >.<

im doing my uni exams now (which explains the absence from soompi hehe... ) ...almost fin, juz 1 more on tues. so i kiinda get the StReSseD out mood....

goOd LucK!!! in all ur remaining exams lol, cause most of u seem to be almost done also ^^

Guest phat mole

omgosh discrete was weirdd! Humanbio on monday then i'm done yaya!! =D

Is it just me or has this whole TEE thing gone by really really fast?!

Guest TrainDriver

^not really, only when u have 3 in a row :P i've got to wait it out for a week or so till my next one. so pretty much all 3 maths exams were hard this year?

^ haha true, my three in a row (applic, econs and english) just went by so quick and now it's all over. gah.

aww joanna~ yeah i called chi and asked her how she went and she said it was pretty hard. i asked how you went and she said you said it was crap and whatnot ._. nah. i saw a number of people who did discrete today and they said it was horrible, and it got pretty teary.. gah. stinge wrote out the venn diagram problem on his notes and we did it in the library... less than two minutes.. yeahhhhh <3~ i wish applic was more like discrete.. SIGH! in terms of content.. :x yeah, the maths exams just SUCKED this year! hmm. TEE is pretty hard this year. ughhhh.

Chinese exam ?? CSL or Advanced ?? wow. 10 days ! luckyyy...

yeh, 70-75 is easy to get...don't worry hey...U only need average of low 50s....

I did CSL...they get scaled down pretty bad ...from 81 to 57...and even Advanced is hard to get a high mark.

Good luck for that ;)

Which highschool do u go to ??

CSL. yeh i heard CSL gets scaled down 20% o_O cuz apparently every yr the average is always over 70s so they have to scale it down heaps. that means i gotta aim higher >< my sister's friend got in 90s and got scaled down to 60-70ish o_O. so yeh im kinda scared about the scaling >< also with discrete as well T__T ahh im not happy about it at the moment because the discrete exam was hard =(

Thanks, i go to Chisholm but im taking CSL as a private candidate :X

aww joanna~ yeah i called chi and asked her how she went and she said it was pretty hard. i asked how you went and she said you said it was crap and whatnot ._. nah. i saw a number of people who did discrete today and they said it was horrible, and it got pretty teary.. gah. stinge wrote out the venn diagram problem on his notes and we did it in the library... less than two minutes.. yeahhhhh <3~ i wish applic was more like discrete.. SIGH! in terms of content.. :x yeah, the maths exams just SUCKED this year! hmm. TEE is pretty hard this year. ughhhh.

yehh it was hard >< like everything was alright just the money, sequences and problem solving put me down =(

venn diagrams? what's with him and venn diagrams? the venn diagram qus were really easy LOL. even the tree diagram in the exam was harder than the venn diagram haha >< actually i didnt understand the tree diagram qu, it was hell confusing with the wordings. ah im so scared when i get my results back =( im just try to forget all about it while im in Taiwan. haha i think the Applicable mocks were easier than this discrete exam haha even though i did crap in the mocks lol.

Archived