Official Perth Thread!

Antz

Yeh Kim told me.. soo gay T___T i was already freaked out from the panel thing and it's a group one.. doing one by myself .... O_O;;

^

^ur excited for exams?? o_O i think exams are the freakiest thing ever.. i already get stressed so much in tests ><

i wish i was excited for exams.. so i dont have to worry haha.

NUUUUUU WAYYYYYY!!! T_____________T what's with english and orals!? gah. at least our class is okay. last year i was so scared because i didn't talk to much people in my class or whatever. or just our teacher is more casual than my last year's english teacher.. haha.

Antz

eh ... thats adolescence for you >_<;;

i don't see a point in all of this smoking stuff, seriously xD so pointless

lol so you don't get alot of this stuff in chisholm?

awesome xD

he's in year 10, he moved to chisholm from servite a month ago and i think he likes it better than servite *wowowow chisholm must a good school then x]]*

oh mai gawd! are you seriousss? thursday?

oh! was it so that you went back to school after anzac day?

lol ... yeah, you have to study alot coz you have those icky things called TEE exams D:

ahaha, shh xD

ohh ~ never heard of wing loong and oodles before *must go there*

why is everyone talking about english all of a sudden xD funny ~

gahh ~ well hope you got a good result from that oral ... even though it went, slightly, downhill >_>

yeah we started school after anzac day.. start of the week we had two PD days. =]

umm.. we do have that whole smoking thing, but it's not everywhere. like it isn't out of control. but i do know some people that do drugs and stuff. i just try to stay away from them. :/

haha yeah i asked some of my friends that moved to chisholm whether they liked it better than their last school, and they said they did. X) dunno what's so good about chisholm, LOL. so strict and everything. but it is definitely a good school. ^^ minus all the (%#&*)%#( i hate that they do.. -___-"

I DON'T WANT EXAMS TO COMEE T______T i'm gonna be so stressed OUTTTTT!

and i do love exam timetables too, i don't know why though. XD although when i first see it, i'm like.. "omfg.. exams are near.. T___T" but i like planning out stuff beforehand, like when is my exam and what i can do before or after. XD

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TrainDriver

mmm i got a friends b'day party right b4 exams, its gonna be like second ball though cos its a formal one :P not exactly a fan of these big things.

Guest sixth.

hahah it's MY birthday right before exams too, which totally sucks.

it's my 18th, i wanna do something big and fancy but no one is gonna be free T__T

i guess i'll have to have an early party or something.

Guest TrainDriver

wats with every1 having b'days in may? quite a few others i know have their birthday this month.

Guest TrainDriver

hey guys, i sorta need b'day present ideas. the girl likes pink stuff, cute stuff, useful stuff, dior perfume. any ideas?

^ ahah that's good. ahhhhh yeah exams T_T i got my exam timetable yesterday.. and it sucks! all my four exams on the first friggen week. T___T at least i finish in one week.. but.. AHHHHHHH~~ i get no breaks for studying time! T_T then that stupid GAT -___-" grrr.

my exams are in week 7.. when is everyone elses?

Guest TrainDriver

lol the GAT is so annoying cos i got econs like 40 mins after. be writing for 3 hrs in the GAT and then i got heavy writing with econs straight after :( my hand and brain will be dead. i'm scared i'll fail english after scaling at the end of the year as well :( my english mark is not good and no matter how good ur TER is, if u fail english its meaningless.

Guest <3 Kim

^ Just write random stuff for your GAT, stick notes inside your dictionary for your econ exam (since we're allowed one in) and study it :D pretend you're "reading" the dictionary :P

HAHA, I did that last year. I wrote random stuff for my GAT that made no sense, then started "reading" the dictionary, studying for my information systems exam instead xD

Guest sixth.

^ you're allowed dictionaries?? how lucky!

i got my mid-sem exam for bio back... gotta start studying otherwise i might fail and get kicked out of vet :wacko:

my exam timetable is good =)

Guest shadylaine

hey ppl

remember me :P lol

just got back from perth on sunday... its soo quiet, no traffiic

i thought perth was pretty nice

i lyk that card for the buses... i wish sydney did that

i was in the area morley.. nice shopping centres

and i lyk perth city... did a lot of shopping

perth is soo multicultural.. so many nationalities of ppl :)

btw.. my cuz goes to anamore i think.. its such a big skool

i like perth.. it was such a different experiance where i live in sydney

Guest TrainDriver

^yeh nice experience, but u won't want to live there unless ur old and want a less hectic life.

lmfaooo kim, when you told me that, i was so inspired LOL. i'm so doing that for the GAT. no wait.. the GAT is my last "exam".. LOL ahhhhhh jeez.

but yeah, seriously, you don't even need to study for the GAT, so there's not much use worrying over it. ^^

haha yeah perth is so..gahhh boringgggg. my friend moved here from sydney last year, and she said she likes perth better than sydney (at times). of course sydney was more fun, but she likes perth because it's a lot different.

i'll always love perth though, even if it's so...ugh.

i can't believe how cold it's been lately. ugh! i hate itt~ it makes me not want to get out of bed T_____T but it beats hot yucky weather, though.

has anyone had their gardasil injections yett? i had mine today.. it hurt so much when they injected the vaccine in T__T when he took it out, it still felt like the injection was still in my arm T_T it's gonna kill tomorrow. T_T i was so tired afterwards. ><"

AHAH yeh sucks how GAT is the very last exam T____T but then again it's good cuz we dont need to study for it =)

ohh yeh the vaccination.. lol it was alright, but i totally forgot about how we have another 2 to go ><

but yeh i did felt tired after the injection.

exams so soon and we still got so many tests T___T i should get back to study now.

Guest Raix

MM..do all of you do to Utopia for Karaoke? I've been going to this place called HitBox...somewhere in Northbridge hahaha It's pretty good coz it's got Japanese, English and Indo. Chinese too. No Korean though >_< Songs are pretty new too.

Know any other places? =/

Gahh..we gotta pick Yr 11 courses soon x_x

Guest <3 Kim

I’ve been to utopia karaoke a few times. It’s alright, most of the songs play the actual video clips to them instead of random scenary. They also have backing vocals too.

Ahh I kinda got sick of karaoke after a while though, it’s always the same songs we sing :/ but I like it more when we have a big group going, where everyone can sing at the same time. I love it when theres people there just being stupid, its so hilarious xD But we have a friend who is a heaps good singer, haha, I had an after party after the ball and woahh, when she sang everyone was like O__O she sounded like an actual singer o__O. Me and Joanna were like “we should record her voice and listen to it all day xD” HAHA.

Archived