Official Perth Thread!

Antz

^:P theres like 3 guys, i'm prob the only regular. 4:1 i'd say :lol: oh wow Vy, ur only 13, so young :blink: . haha i was just checking the members list. *sigh* oral presentations this week for english :tears:

EDIT: i reckon if theres gonna be a perth meetup, it should be a study meetup :lol:

woahh ~ only 3 guys xD

thought there would be at least 5 ;P

hahaha ... yeah :sweatingbullets: and it doesn't help that i was born in december xD

ew ... i hate orals >_<

goodluck with that though <3

nuuuu xD not studying! we'd probably all procrastinate anyway :phew:

hi... going to perth on friday

my relatives are fairly new to perth to too who live there

is it ok if i ask if there are really fun places i should check out while on my stay

is there any places that is full of asian stuff(eg. karoke, food places, fashion) - it would be nice to buy cute stuff there

hm ... to be completely honest, perth is kind of on the boring side :sweatingbullets:

i suggest going around northbridge, take some love ghettys (they're always fun xD) and have some bubbletea. i suggest teafuson since utopia isn't very nice anymore :tears:

if you want to play pool go to potblack.

for cheap clothes, shoes etc go to harbour town.

if you are into vintage clothes walk along williams street and hay street.

oh and along williams street there is a shop called icey ice. try it! it's really nice ^^

and while you are in utopia go upstairs to the karaoke place.

you can get some cute (but kinda expensive) stationary, bags, plushies etc a morning glory.

go to he&she if you like the nightmare before chirstmas xD

food ~ i like eating at Taka, it's cheap and pretty nice.

omg. i sound like a travel brochure >_<

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TrainDriver

^haha. umm potblack is kinda full of those dodgy asians tbh, no offence if u hangout there Vy :P umm shadylaine wat part of australia u from? northbridge is pretty much where most of the stuff is, and Vy pretty much mentioned all the places :)

EDIT: btw Vy u more into kpop, cpop, jpop etc. ??

^haha. umm potblack is kinda full of those dodgy asians tbh, no offence if u hangout there Vy :P umm shadylaine wat part of australia u from? northbridge is pretty much where most of the stuff is, and Vy pretty much mentioned all the places :)

EDIT: btw Vy u more into kpop, cpop, jpop etc. ??

hahaha, yeah, i know xD

if you walk in there by yourself everyone turns to stare at you and gives you evils.

i don't hang around there much because i don't like how it smells of smoke all the time >_<

yup! im into jpop but mostly cpop. i don't really like kpop that much even though i have a heap of SuJu songs on my media player xD

are you?

Guest TrainDriver

^OMG, i thought my friend was joking when he said when u walk into pot black, ppl stop and stare :lol: i'm mainly into c-pop, not much j-pop or k-pop. i only like a few k-pop artists.

EDIT: oh dear, was meant to finish english speech tonight but didn't even start :tears: long night tomorrow haha

yup! morley >_<

i don't like it very much though. too many people trying to be all hardcore and stuff. smoking and skipping classes ...

my cousin goes to chisholm too! what year are you in?

omg! 2pm?! and i thought my sister was bad xD

she sleeps until about 12:30 =Pp

still on holiday mode? xD but the holidays were over a week ago ;__;

it's like jetlag xD

yeahh i remember in lockridge and hampton and all them, they were smoking, doing drugs, bashings.. my sister told me.. she was so glad to move to chisholm LOL.

i'm in year 12 ^^ what year is your cousin in??

haha yeah well i started school on thursday so still in holiday mode ><

ahh! the meet up for studying? LOL i don't get much study done :x eeew.. i should study properly.. ><

LOL vanessa you do sound like a travel brochure, ahaha.

there's also wing loong and oodles if you want to get asian stuff~ they're both on william street. there's also formosa cafe to eat or just hang out~ i forgot the street for it. >< but it's sort of opposite the ATO office, and just before james street :x

and definitely go to harbour town for shopping <3 very cheap. ^^

EEEW english! i don't want to talk about that >< my panel oral went downhill today.. considering we went first T_T but it was okay, at least it's marked individually ><

Guest TrainDriver

^*sigh* i got my group oral assessment next time, atm we're doing solos. wat makes it worse is that i'm in the class with some of the best oral presenters :(

^ awwwww that's like with me and my econs class.. i have like the potential dux in my class, and also other way smart people.. T_______T aahh~~ but just try your hardest, that's all you can do. ^^ stay calm and fighting! =]

omg i havent been here for soo long o_O so busy with school ><

ahh omg the panel discussion.. i totally stuffed it, why did we hav to go first.. it makes me freak out the most T___T

i hate Eng speeches.. our next assignment is a speech.. ahh :X

Guest shadylaine

wow thanks guys

i really appreciate ur help

perth is actually my first out of state travel

i'm from sydney but my parents are going back to overseas to work and i may have to stay with my relatives in perth

they want me to go to edith cowin uni

^ ooh, my brother went to ECU to get his second degree~ teaching, wahaha. finally someone who understands my stressing over school. :D

huh? wait. jo. IT IS!? O______O;; NUUUUUU!!!!!! T___T

Guest sixth.

hahaha, yeah, i know xD

if you walk in there by yourself everyone turns to stare at you and gives you evils.

i don't hang around there much because i don't like how it smells of smoke all the time >_<

OMG i know that feeling!

i hate going pot black because of the smell and the stares.

i go play pool at uni now anyway =p

harbour town = best place for shopping.

i got 2 pairs of dotti shorts for 3 bux each :w00t:

exams in a few weeks =/

Guest sulfuric_ACID

^oh god don't mentions exams. i'm already freaked out, my friend does this countdown and reminds me of how many weeks left everytime she sees me.

haha yeah orals..i hated them..i had to take this stupid unit year that had like so many orals! because for my course communication is like...important, so like a major component of the assessment was like orals. had over 10 of them..and they're not short either. it was HORRIFIC, since i get stage fright. i am sooooo glad it is over.

and to be honesst, there is nowhere fun to go in perth. don't get your hopes high shadylaine cause you'll only be disappointed.. especially since you're from sydney

Guest TrainDriver

^yeh thats y i asked which state she's from :lol:. call me crazy but now i'm excited 4 exams. i want 2 see how well i can get

Guest sulfuric_ACID

^you're crazy! :o lol..can't believe you're looking forward to exams! most bizarre thing i've heard today!

Yeh Kim told me.. soo gay T___T i was already freaked out from the panel thing and it's a group one.. doing one by myself .... O_O;;

^

^ur excited for exams?? o_O i think exams are the freakiest thing ever.. i already get stressed so much in tests ><

i wish i was excited for exams.. so i dont have to worry haha.

Guest iNtRiguE.
^yeh thats y i asked which state she's from :lol:. call me crazy but now i'm excited 4 exams. i want 2 see how well i can get

excited for exams? wt?.. :ph34r: haha only person i know looking forward to exams. yep my exams start at the start of week 7 blehx. <_<

not looking forward to it at all.. :unsure:

Guest Vy;
^OMG, i thought my friend was joking when he said when u walk into pot black, ppl stop and stare :lol: i'm mainly into c-pop, not much j-pop or k-pop. i only like a few k-pop artists.

EDIT: oh dear, was meant to finish english speech tonight but didn't even start :tears: long night tomorrow haha

hahaha xD

not at all! it's all true ~ *unfortunately*

yeah same as me ^^ i love love love cpop even though i don't understand most ov what they're saying xD mauhuaha

uh oh >_< ew speeches. no idea when it's due for you but goodluck ^^

Antz

eh ... thats adolescence for you >_<;;

i don't see a point in all of this smoking stuff, seriously xD so pointless

lol so you don't get alot of this stuff in chisholm?

awesome xD

he's in year 10, he moved to chisholm from servite a month ago and i think he likes it better than servite *wowowow chisholm must a good school then x]]*

oh mai gawd! are you seriousss? thursday?

oh! was it so that you went back to school after anzac day?

lol ... yeah, you have to study alot coz you have those icky things called TEE exams D:

ahaha, shh xD

ohh ~ never heard of wing loong and oodles before *must go there*

why is everyone talking about english all of a sudden xD funny ~

gahh ~ well hope you got a good result from that oral ... even though it went, slightly, downhill >_>

sixth.

hahaha, yeah xD

so freakyyy ;__;

aww ~ lucky you xD i have no one where else to go =P

omg! that's so cheap! in my whoel life i've never seen a shirt for that cheap xD

Guest iNtRiguE.

^ who you talking about went to servite? i think i have an idea of who you're talking about. i go to servite =/

Guest TrainDriver

haha exams may cause stress and i hate the process of studying, but i dunno, i kinda enjoyed exam time last time, maybe cos i wasn't one of the kids who was always at the desk :P plus mine are quite evenly spaced out so i can go with my mum to eat food :D

Guest sixth.

^ yes i loooove exam timetables. if i've got an exam in the arvo, i can sleep in. if not, i can hang out after the exam. haha it was so fun.

Archived