Official Perth Thread!

Antz

Guest TrainDriver

hmm i need to do a bit of econs reading and hw, but i really can't be bothered atm. yay my game finally shipped out from HK after a month+ :D but now i'm gonna be broke cos i just bought something last week, dad's birthday is soon and mother's day is coming. so much for saving for HK trip in july :P

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys!

CHECK THIS OUT!!!

A QUESTION FOR ALL YOU PERTH PEOPLE!

:P

AWWWWW NOOOOOO~ IT'S ZIPIAAAAAAA!~!!! ahhh! why didn't i come here earlier!? stupid schoooooool T______T

i've been so busy lately T_T because of school and all T_T GRRRRR!

hi Rai-Rai! ^^ aww i was going to do graphics design or something IT related in uni~ but i don't know anymore, i don't think i'll do it. ^^ as much as i love graphic designing, i don't know if i really want to do it.. haha. :/

Guest sixth.

i wanted to do graphic design too.

but then i just couldn't be bothered preparing a portfolio and all that.

my friend is doing it now and it sounds like so much funnnn =(

Guest sulfuric_ACID

^nope. it's amazing there's even perth people on this forum eh?? i once was on this other forum lol it was like a random chinese music forum and i met this guy that was from perth i was like so amazed! cause he was like same age as me and all. pretty cool

yeah! there's so many perthies here now, i love it. =] i wonder if there's any more.. ^__^

yeaaaaah AHHA that's how i feel too~ i can't be bothered making the portfolio~ but i did go to the curtin open day last year and went to check it out.. it's like everything i wanted to do in graphics design.. but i just can't be bothered doing it anymore. ahaha.

^nope. it's amazing there's even perth people on this forum eh?? i once was on this other forum lol it was like a random chinese music forum and i met this guy that was from perth i was like so amazed! cause he was like same age as me and all. pretty cool

Hahaha yeah xD

I was really surprised that Soompi even have a forum for people in Australia or even Perth since it is a world wide website xD

Wow! That's awesome :lol:

Did you guys meet up?

Antz

Oo ~ Like alot alot? ;]]

Awesome B)

There probably are lots more but they don't come to these neck of the woods xD

loL! i'd love to meet up some day, but some people don't want to. T___T"

you never know, i've probably had a glance at you guys before. haha. so weird!

haha well, there wasn't a lot of perth people in this thread at the start. but now there's quite a bit of people coming in to post here. ^^

yeah! that would be awesome xD

if everyone on soompi *well nearly everyone* who lived in perth could meet up somewhere :P like northbridge xD

oh? then i should come here more often :)

Guest sixth.

haha Antz and ongi are basically the regulars at this thread.

i wouldn't mind a meet up =p but it'd probably end up completely awkward haha.

yeah it'd be weird if it turns out we've seen each other somewhere before =p

what school do you go to, Vy;?

that's cool. coz there will always have a person here xD :lol:

yeah ... i guess it could be awkward ... but we just to see right? :]]

lol, like from a school thing. it'll be like ...

"OMG! i've seen you from somewhere!"

"reallllyy? from where?"

"iunno x]]"

i go to morley shs, and you?

oh and you can call me vanessa or vy if you want :]]

Guest TrainDriver

yeh cos i got a lot of spare time to waste on the computer :P but come exam time, not so much. i dunno a meetup would be weird because girl to guy ratio :unsure: reminds me of the ball after party haha

ohh vanessa, you go to morley? ^^ i was going to go there.. well i was accepted in morley and hampton, but by the time i had to choose between them two, chisholm said i got through soo.. last minute acceptance. -__-" my friends go to morley, teehee~

and yeah that's be so funny if i've actually seen you guys before.. i'd be like.. "OMG. that's YOU!?! i've seen you before!" :x

ahah yeah i got too many time on my hands to be posting here. >< i spent like 3 hours posting here last night.. so bad, i was meant to work on my economics..

and i'm meant to be working on it right now.. but i just woke up at 2PM soooo... :/ IT'S SO BAD. i'm still on holiday mode! aaaaah! not meant to be sleeping this long on school weekends! ><

and now it's raining. -___-" maaan, this weather is so weird!

ohh vanessa, you go to morley? ^^ i was going to go there.. well i was accepted in morley and hampton, but by the time i had to choose between them two, chisholm said i got through soo.. last minute acceptance. -__-" my friends go to morley, teehee~

and yeah that's be so funny if i've actually seen you guys before.. i'd be like.. "OMG. that's YOU!?! i've seen you before!" :x

ahah yeah i got too many time on my hands to be posting here. >< i spent like 3 hours posting here last night.. so bad, i was meant to work on my economics..

and i'm meant to be working on it right now.. but i just woke up at 2PM soooo... :/ IT'S SO BAD. i'm still on holiday mode! aaaaah! not meant to be sleeping this long on school weekends! ><

and now it's raining. -___-" maaan, this weather is so weird!

yup! morley >_<

i don't like it very much though. too many people trying to be all hardcore and stuff. smoking and skipping classes ...

my cousin goes to chisholm too! what year are you in?

hahaha, yeah xD probably start laughing like a retard > 3<;

omg! 2pm?! and i thought my sister was bad xD

she sleeps until about 12:30 =Pp

still on holiday mode? xD but the holidays were over a week ago ;__;

it's like jetlag xD

raining? it wasn't raining where i live xD

Ongi

haha whats the ratio?

12:1 xD

Guest TrainDriver

^:P theres like 3 guys, i'm prob the only regular. 4:1 i'd say :lol: oh wow Vy, ur only 13, so young :blink: . haha i was just checking the members list. *sigh* oral presentations this week for english :tears:

EDIT: i reckon if theres gonna be a perth meetup, it should be a study meetup :lol:

Guest shadylaine

hi... going to perth on friday

my relatives are fairly new to perth to too who live there

is it ok if i ask if there are really fun places i should check out while on my stay

is there any places that is full of asian stuff(eg. karoke, food places, fashion) - it would be nice to buy cute stuff there

Archived